Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Whatsapp Video Calling Now Live And Active - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Video Calling Now Live And Active (1326 Views)

Whatsapp Video Call Upgraded To 8 Calls Per User / See Why Whatsapp Video Chat Is Still Better Than Apple’s Facetime For Now. / How To Enable Whatsapp Video Calling On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Video Calling Now Live And Active by dogstyle007(m): 3:19am On Oct 28, 2016
WhatsApp at present lets you send instant messages to your contacts, or call them directly. But in no time, you’ll have the ability to do video calls with your WhatsApp contacts too.

The feature is being rolled out and it requires both sides to have the feature active before you can give it a shot (so ensure you get your WhatsApp updated to the most recent version).

To do a video call, you just need to go to your Contacts menu, and tap on the video icon. Alternatively, you can begin a video call by tapping on the phone button located at the upper right hand side of the conversation room, and select the video call option found in the dialog box.

If you can’t wait for it to be rolled out to your region, you can download the APK for WhatsApp beta verison 2.16.381 from APK Mirror to give it a shot. See more for link

Credit >> http://www.johnboscoville.com/2016/10/28/whatsapp-video-calling-now-live/
Re: Whatsapp Video Calling Now Live And Active by DjAndroid: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2016
On the frontpage since 3 days ago
Re: Whatsapp Video Calling Now Live And Active by dogstyle007(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2016
DjAndroid:
On the frontpage since 3 days ago
Cool
Re: Whatsapp Video Calling Now Live And Active by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2016
There's nothing special about it .other app does same thing and are far better
Re: Whatsapp Video Calling Now Live And Active by dogstyle007(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2016
asuustrike2009:
There's nothing special about it .other app does same thing and are far better
But at least its cool and a welcome development... i just pray the quality of their video call should be cool compared to others
Re: Whatsapp Video Calling Now Live And Active by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
dogstyle007:
But at least its cool and a welcome development... i just pray the quality of their video call should be cool compared to others
Yea it's a welcome development

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Video Calling Now Live And Active by dogstyle007(m): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Yea it's a welcome development
Yeah.... let's just watch as it rolls out slowly with added improvements
Re: Whatsapp Video Calling Now Live And Active by Rilwayne001: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
I've updated to the latest update but still can't receive call, what could be wrong?
Re: Whatsapp Video Calling Now Live And Active by ollah2: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:
I've updated to the latest update but still can't receive call, what could be wrong?

Nothing is wrong. The op just wrote pure bs.. Actually the video call is in beta state been tested by some people in certain regions. When it's avaliable for all, the update will hit ur phone and you can start using it
Re: Whatsapp Video Calling Now Live And Active by Victorakats(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
I
Re: Whatsapp Video Calling Now Live And Active by Rilwayne001: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
ollah2:

Nothing is wrong. The op just wrote pure bs.. Actually the video call is in beta state been tested by some people in certain regions. When it's avaliable for all, the update will hit ur phone and you can start using it

Ok thanks
Re: Whatsapp Video Calling Now Live And Active by dogstyle007(m): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:
For you to make video call, the other person u wanna call should also be using the updated version of whatsapp that has the video call feature

(1) (Reply)

GLO Giving Out Free Call Minutes And Data To Users (screenshots) / Mtn Night Plan #25 Is Now Over / BREAKING:Tecno Mobile Signs A Partnership deal With Manchester City FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.