Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:58 AM

If You're To Be Me, What Will You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You're To Be Me, What Will You Do? (713 Views)

If You're In A Class Full Of Pretty Girls, Jus Knw You're Studying Stupid Course / If You're Not Smiling To This, Means You're The Indomie And Smart Phone Generat / What Will Be Your Response If You're The One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're To Be Me, What Will You Do? by WonderManly(m): 3:46am On Oct 28, 2016
My dad called me when he heard there was a riot in my school...
Dad: Hello son, where are you?
Me: My hostel.
Dad: Good, I heard there is riot. Don't go out, don't follow them, you know your family background, stay in your room. You hear me?
Me: Okay Dad....
(Calls back in five minutes)
Dad: My son, what caused the riot?
Me: They increased our school fees from N30,000 to N300,000. Because our vice Chancellor said we are in the time of CHANGE.
Dad: Where are you now?
Me: In my room.
Dad: Ehhnn! Are you mad? Join them!
Me: But dad...
Dad: Shut up and join them, carry matchet!! Carry anything...!!! Kill people!
If you're to be in my position. What will you do? Follow your dad's warning or you will also join them? What will you do
Re: If You're To Be Me, What Will You Do? by Sayelabola(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2016
Should I take this for a joke or fiction?

(1) (Reply)

Funny Scary Reactions / When You Are In A Relationship/when You Are In A Relationship / Hilarious Way Kenya Comedian Celebrate Mothers Day. #happymothersday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.