Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Tecno Phantom 6 Review - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (31038 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Nokia 6 Review / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by excanny: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ehimzy:

That's a lie...... lemme ask you.. when was the x30 announced.. what gpu series comes with the x30... is the x30 the only member of the x series to be released this year... What is the chip configuration.... X30 is bether than A10 Fusion Oga not only are you lying.... you obviously don't know anything about mobile tech...

grin. Go to night school dude. You are not current.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by Ehimzy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
It's no rumour! It's a no brainer... of course tecno will use the helio X30... look at you.. one of those people who takes numbers over actual performance
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by excanny: 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ehimzy:
It's no rumour! It's a no brainer... of course tecno will use the helio X30... look at you.. one of those people who takes numbers over actual performance

Helio X30 Obliterates The Competition And Gains A Comprehensive Lead Against Snapdragon 820

http://wccftech.com/helio-x30-vs-snapdragon-820/
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by augster(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
excanny:

Bullsh.it... This is just like comparing Snapdragon 820 to Helio X10.. One is older than the other... Wait for Qualcomm to release Snapdragon 830 first before you compare
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TheSociopath(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
augster:
There are lots of Snapdragon devices with good GPU that are way better than the poo up there... And also affordable

The likes of....?
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by excanny: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
augster:
Bullsh.it... This is just like comparing Snapdragon 820 to Helio X10.. One is older than the other... Wait for Qualcomm to release Snapdragon 830 first before you compare

Mr Man, you're still going around in circles. My point had been that Helio X30 is the best in the world for now. I cant wait to see it on my beloved Tecno brand.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by augster(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
excanny:

Mr Man, you're still going around in circles. My point had been that Helio X30 is the best in the world for now. I cant wait to see it on my beloved Tecno brand.
Lol.. I hear you... What's Helio X30 where A10 fusion dey?
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by penfold(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
greenhulk:

Phantom 6 doesn't have a fingerprint scanner.

Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by Ehimzy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
excanny:

excuse me oga... you didn't answer my questions... And you are comparing a 2017 realease chips etc with a 2016 chipset.... why don't you compare it to kirin 960 or SD 835... nawa for you... abeg I no dey argue again.. I gat Pharmaceutics to jak ... exam dey near.. Mtk isn't bad...
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by Ehimzy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=augster post=51704114] The guy no dey hear word, he's always saying helio x30 is the best and snapdragon 820 overheats... Don't argue with him, he's not a worthy opponent [/quote
Guy I swear you dey correct... me sef Don tire
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=penfold post=51716532][/quote]

No fingerprint.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Imprevisto:
what about the front camera quality?
Check my selfies and assert the great quality of the phantom 6
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jerryolumide:

Please How much is it?
Check tecno stores near you.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
spoilerx:

not even one disadvantage

Every thing has its advantages and disadvantages. I am simply stating my own experience from using the phone. This was honestly the best phone I've ever used. How about you give it a try?
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Page07:
Ayaaaaahh..
So 30 minutes charge lasted you for 5 days on 2700 mah battery
All right
Continue....
Yes it did. I used it to take a lot of pictures. I'm really not a heavy phone user so this fit my specifications.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Behankey:
I think the dual camera and it's slim design makes it stand out. The phone is a beauty to behold.
The phone is honestly the sleekest phone I've ever used. So slim and functional!
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
ayeeshaapink:
Great Review,, this phone is build specifically for camera and gamers
I haven't used it for games as I'm not a fan of games but the resolution on the phone is pretty amazing. That should be ideal for games.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ehimzy:

Dude... Camera.. yes... gamers ... HELL NO!!! With a Mali T860MP2 Gpu@700Mhz? And a 2770mAh battery?? Aha .... everyone knows mediatek is shit when it comes to gaming
Have you used the phone before? The resolution on the phone is amazing. Even with all these things you're quoting, I'm sure this phantom phone will be able to carry it.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Viccur:
Anything Tecno is a turn off for me. I'm sorry
Try their new releases. I'm sure you'll change your mind.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
bamikole07:
What of the market price.
Check tecno stores around you. I think they're even doing some promos now. If you buy the phone now you also get free gifts.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Viccur:
not nice for me, i just dislike their product.
Have you used them before? Try their new releases, trust me you'll change your mind about tecno. They've really improved with their phones.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
prettyboi1989:
too much hype, so 30minutes charge powered the phone for 5days. thats only possible if u use the phantom 6 to check messages, receive phone calls. the phone's battery wont even last if u are using it for steady browsing and watching videos. Even tecno L6 with 4500mah wont last that long
I'm not a heavy phone user so I'm sure that's why it lasted that long. However, I've heard really great reviews about the battery from other phantom 6 users.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
bizhop01:
I was able to charge the phone for 30 minutes. You would not believe that the battery lasted steady for five days
WITH 2700mah CAPACITY Battery IN MTK PROCCESOR DEVICE,this house is not for sell.
Lool you can't even spell 'sale' properly
This is my own experience. Buy the phone and prove me wrong.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
maxwell60:
To me a Tecno will remain a TECNO no matter how dey Polish it.
Brands evolve and that is what tecno has done. Try their new phone releases and I'm sure you'll be surprised.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
Spidermon:
Tecno and their paid posters are all liars.

I bought a Tecno W4 and despite knowing their antics, i bought it because i was tight and my LG phone broke at a bad time.

The phone hangs, sometimes wont detect memory card and heats up so bad that if i sneak up on a friend and place it on exposed skin, that person will scream.

If i cant save up to buy an iphone even if it is used, i will never buy a tecno or any yama yama phone again.

I am sure this phantom is also a phone well suited for the refuse dump.

Sigh, sometimes this thing is a software issue and not the phone itself. I've used a w3 and I've not had any issue. Perhaps you should have taken it to their carlcare.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Uchihaitaci:
By the way...THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD BY A PAID TECNO MARKETER KINDKY SKIO THE TOPIC AND GO STRAIGHT TO THW TWCHY COMMENTS THEY ARE SO WORTH IT...TECNO IS AND REMAINS GARBAGE LIKE INFINIX AND ITEL
My goodness, you cant even spell properly.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
HyDef:

I mean, for real. I'm on the M5, and at its very best, I can push it to a charge every other day.

To say you charged a phone for 30 minutes and it lasted 5 days is probably only possible if you kept it idle for 4 of those 5 days... It's not like this phone is on VOOC or Dash charging tech... You probably got like 40% on 30 minutes. That's optimistic too.

But hey, no problem..
This is simply my experience with the tecno phantom 6. If you're not comfortable with what I said, buy it and prove me wrong.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
Behankey:
I think the dual camera and it's slim design makes it stand out. The phone is a beauty to behold.
The phantom phone is truly a beauty to behold.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
TappGroupNG:

Hey hey.. don't be that guy! Nobody likes that guy... You know what I meant so back off!!
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
TappGroupNG:

U that can spell. Clap for urself, now tecno will come to collect their phone because ur review on the battery is so exergeratted and impossible.

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by Imprevisto(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
TappGroupNG:

Check my selfies and assert the great quality of the phantom 6
I never see any selfies
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by omoalajah(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Its decent for gaming
D4Daymoo:

Why don't you try it out first before making your judgment. I use the phantom 6 & I enjoy it while gaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday / Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.