Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Tecno Phantom 6 Review - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (31157 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Nokia 6 Review / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
PSP emulation note it's hard to get good speed with emulation than games writtenly natively for the platform as much of the CPU cycle is used translating opposes meant for a console to another platform

Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
Generally 30fps is the general speed however God of war is one of the hardest to emulate

Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
Final Fantasy dissidia

Note this is emulation as I mentioned emulation are slower you can play a PC game with an and choose and get next generation graphics and still get a slow miserable speed with PlayStation 2 emulator it's all about the processor work mostly. Emulator being slow is a common theme. And yes dual core or multi core however it's hard to code in a parallel manner as timing is important.

Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
So PSP Emulation seems alright there are some Games that are quite so hard to emulate but so far i would say the GPU isn't bad but Adreno would be better. However with Android games you will get much speed
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
I dont have to be paid to support a brand I like. Tecno has grown over the year from churning out 'chinko' to manufacturing luxury flagship phones
openy:
quoting yourself shocked OK you have nothing say. How much dam pay you?
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
This is great feedback. The phantom 6 is truly awesome!
jayhk:
Damn! am so enjoying ny phantom 6+. The battery is a bit better than my previous infinix note 3 pro .The camera mehnnnnnn... Mehhhnnn is soo soo good it takes less than a 3 secs to focus.Nd once it focuses no matter how u shake d phone it doesnt loose the focus clarity.Both front nd back is d BOMB.The phone is slim but not as sleek as the BEAUTY. 4gb ram makes it so fast it has never laggs or hanged since i started using it. All in all am proud to say Tecno is now world class. I dont regret a dime i spent on the BEAST!
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hope you're enjoying your phone. Tecno has very good phones.
cruzclinton1:

thanks. have bought, every thing is working well .
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
On the w3, there are other apps that specifically play music.
However, your boom player will work best with data so you can stream music.
cruzclinton1:

pls how can I play my music's on my memory card. is it with boom player? or google play music? which one do u use? my boom player is not responding .how do u play ur music
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
You can also buy now from selected tecno stores as tecno is currently doing promo for christmas and new year.
dustmalik:

I see. Lucky you.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Tecno phones have evolved from what they used to be. The are currently the market leader for affordable smartphones
chicwoman:

Why? I used to think like that before until I actually bought my w3. It was really amazing.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Viccur:
If i hear say Tecno improve. Improve on what? Oh! U mean heavy phones, low battery capacity, bad camera... infact dnt lemme spoil una market.
Haba now
Tecno phones are a lot better because they take feedback like this and keep improving.
Maybe you should make your next phone the phantom 6 so you'll see what I'm saying
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by dustmalik: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
TappGroupNG:
You can also buy now from selected tecno stores as tecno is currently doing promo for christmas and new year.
What's the promo price of the 6 plus?
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by TappGroupNG: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
The promo price is 20% off, its a great chance to quickly get your phone
dustmalik:

Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by chicwoman(f): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
I usually use other apps on the phone for music because the boom player sometimes work with data
cruzclinton1:

pls how can I play my music's on my memory card. is it with boom player? or google play music? which one do u use? my boom player is not responding .how do u play ur music
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by chicwoman(f): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Yes oh.
I want to buy the phone. By God's grace that will be very soon
TappGroupNG:

Tenks my dia!
The phone is really good and the camera is so amazing to work with. There are even options where you can focus and refocus the camera. So dope.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by cruzclinton1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
chicwoman:
I usually use other apps on the phone for music because the boom player sometimes work with data
alright
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by cruzclinton1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
TappGroupNG:
On the w3, there are other apps that specifically play music.
However, your boom player will work best with data so you can stream music.
alright
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by cruzclinton1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
TappGroupNG:
Hope you're enjoying your phone. Tecno has very good phones.
ya ,I so much like d slim size portable. and the 5.0" screen size
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by investigator007: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2016
greenhulk:

Wait a minute. Are u tellng Phantom 6 doesn't have a fingerprnt scanner? That's f***d up if true. Even phantom 5 has a fingerprint scanner. Infinix zero 4 has too.

Who said it doesnt have that? It does o very well
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2016
investigator007:

Who said it doesnt have that? It does o very well

It doesn't have.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by Dandsome: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Behankey:
I think the dual camera and it's slim design makes it stand out. The phone is a beauty to behold.

To be sincere its really a beauty to behold
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by oluwadaemilola: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
pcguru1:
Final Fantasy dissidia

Note this is emulation as I mentioned emulation are slower you can play a PC game with an and choose and get next generation graphics and still get a slow miserable speed with PlayStation 2 emulator it's all about the processor work mostly. Emulator being slow is a common theme. And yes dual core or multi core however it's hard to code in a parallel manner as timing is important.
Nice one
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
oluwadaemilola:

Nice one

I just realized the auto correct messed up what I was trying to say sigh
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2016
[s]Finally reached a final verdict after constant tests and gaming Both the Infinix zero 4 / Phantom 6 and 6 Plus have terrible speed when it comes to high quality games, if you are a gamer avoid them, go for a Snapdragon Processor and Adreno GPU like One Plus three or even other cheaper phones. however if gaming is not in your needs they are good phones then. [/s]

As fact change so does my opinion

So after a while and researching, today i came across a link and really the Phantom 6 should be way faster on Android 7 as soon as Vulkan API is enabled.

http://malideveloper.arm.com/partner-showroom/vulkan-vs-opengl-es-arm-mobile/

OpenGL ES uses 1 Core while Vulkan is designed to allow multiple cores.
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
dustmalik:

Given the price is 135k, 20% off should make it #107,500
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by bizhop01: 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Lool you can't even spell 'sale' properly This is my own experience. Buy the phone and prove me wrong.

Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by KFantastic: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
chicwoman:

If its not tecno phantom 6, its not a phone.
I actually want the phone for christmas
When you use s7, then u will understand
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by chicwoman(f): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Why would I spend that kind of money in this recession?
I'd better go for something that will offer me the same quality at an more affordable price
KFantastic:

When you use s7, then u will understand
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by KFantastic: 7:35am On Feb 23, 2017
chicwoman:
Why would I spend that kind of money in this recession?
I'd better go for something that will offer me the same quality at an more affordable price
Not same quality , thats where your wrong
Re: My Tecno Phantom 6 Review by chicwoman(f): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
I use a tecno phone, the quality is actually good. I was quite surprised when I got the phone because I didn't have a good perception of tecno earlier
KFantastic:

Not same quality , thats where your wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Buy This Headphone For N134k? / Carlcare Service Centre / #200,000 - #250,000 Which Phone Should I Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.