Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,813 members, 7,798,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari (19872 Views)

"I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha / Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic / All I Want Is For My Husband To Succeed - Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by agwom(m): 5:58am On Oct 28, 2016
The wife of the President, Hajiya Aisha Buhari, yesterday said she will do everything to continue to support her husband and make sure that his administration succeeds.

She stated this during the flag-off of the distribution of relief materials to returning Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Benishiek in Kaga local government area of Borno state.

She said she and wives of the governors would continue to give their support to ensure that the current administration at all levels achieved success.

“These relief materials you are seeing here today were a contribution from all the governors’ wives across the country. We are glad and very happy to see that peace has been restored in the Northeast,” Aishat Buhari said.
The resettlement packages included bags of rice, salt, golden penny Semovita, cooking stoves, packs of milk, cartons of enriched cereal supplements, cartons of royal instant noodles, buckets, blankets, slippers, food flaks, coolers, towels, and clothing materials for the thousands of returning IDPs.

In his remarks, Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno State said Buhari was a savior to the people of Borno for showing commitment to end the Boko Haram insurgency.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/i-ll-support-my-husband-to-succeed--aisha-buhari/169014.html#fDd8O4gbeMKklSXD.99

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by jeffizy(m): 6:05am On Oct 28, 2016
"Good woman no easy to find o,
She brings you joy, success and happiness.
So, when you find that special woman, hold her tight, don't let her go! "......Solid Star

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by HabaSeun: 6:19am On Oct 28, 2016
Make una go sidon abeg! angry angry

Na me u go support before? Make una dey dia dey mumu una brain dead supporters.

And who is the madcow below whey ipob no dey allow peace of mind?? Who release am sef?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by omenka(m): 6:20am On Oct 28, 2016
iPod nonentities desperately tried to over-twist and over-sustain a nonexistent rift between this delectable first lady and her spouse to promote their uncanny political agendas- but they failed and will continue to fail woefully, for God is on the throne and will always be on the side of the righteous.

Sai Aisha! Sai Baba. cheesy

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by ookesanjo(m): 6:24am On Oct 28, 2016
if you like don't help him..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:26am On Oct 28, 2016
If you like, bring him down...

4 Likes

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Generalkorex(m): 6:27am On Oct 28, 2016
The only place you can support him is in the other room

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Mynd44: 6:35am On Oct 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by SalomonKane: 6:35am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
iPod nonentities desperately tried to over-twist and over-sustain a nonexistent rift between this delectable first lady and her spouse to promote their uncanny political agendas- but they failed and will continue to fail woefully, for God is on the throne and will always be on the side of the righteous.

While it's good to sing the praise of the president and his wife. It's also good to challenge them so they can deliver on their election promises.

The country is still in recession. From my experience living in Nigeria, when things goes bad, it usually go 'badder' until it becomes 'baddest' before something is done about it.

We should task the president to do what we voted him in to do. Not just sing unholy praises on his behalf.

Frankly bro. From the above you spewed, you sound like sincere9gerian and tonyebarcanista.

There's more to life than just shouting fake praises to someone. All in the bid to clamour for support.

Thanks.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by obinoral1179(m): 6:38am On Oct 28, 2016
The manifestation of the other room...... Well done baba buhari...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Kingsley1000(m): 6:40am On Oct 28, 2016
baba always want you in the other room ....don't associated yourself with politics,because you're still a novice
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:44am On Oct 28, 2016
Shut up, shameless woman!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by engrMikemd(m): 6:51am On Oct 28, 2016
before nko
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by avril9(f): 6:55am On Oct 28, 2016
Pleassss like hell I knew u were just acting a script,if u like support or don't support ur place is in d other room.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Rhotiz: 7:03am On Oct 28, 2016
AlwaysUltraPad:
Shut up, shameless woman!
Shuuu.Easy na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by DelGardo: 7:13am On Oct 28, 2016
This thing pain some people. They were praying for divorce but they received "back to sender" grin cheesy grin

Ndo nu...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by omenka(m): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2016
DelGardo:
This thing pain some people. They were praying for divorce but they received "back to sender" grin cheesy grin

Ndo nu...
Dem even bring news to us from some of their sites say Mommy Aisha don file for divorce. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by modath(f): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
Dem even bring news to us from some of their sites say Mommy Aisha don file for divorce. grin

This made me laugh heartily but nothing comes close to rib cracking throw down LOL the #IStandWithAisha monkeys induced... A still dey laugh now, aswerigod.. grin grin grin

Nothing foolish pass when you hate somebody so tey hin go begin hallucinate & see ally in anyone wey look the person one way... Same Aisha wey be tiff, child bride, insensitive show off, abuse edo females & some other nonsense just turn BAE stat... Mehn hate dey consume hin vessel first, dey eat am up alive.. grin cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by omowolewa: 7:36am On Oct 28, 2016
Before nkor?! Na me you want support
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by omenka(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2016
modath:

This made me laugh heartily but nothing comes close to rib cracking throw down LOL the #IStandWithAisha monkeys induced... A still dey laugh now, aswerigod.. grin grin grin

Nothing foolish pass when you hate somebody so tey hin go begin hallucinate & see ally in anyone wey look the person one way... Same Aisha wey be tiff, child bride, insensitive show off, abuse edo females & some other nonsense just turn BAE stat... Mehn hate dey consume hin vessel first, dey eat am up alive.. grin cheesy
Comedy Central superstars, those yoots. grin

Did you see the other that quoted both of us on that thread about iPod raining abuses on igbo elders?? Said we pretend not to see one thread about the loan Baba seeks to secure..

I wonder why some people think we owe it to them to comment on any thread at all. Shoo!! Anybody dey buy data for anybody here?? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2016
wii you kip kwayet and move to the other room!

1 Like

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by modath(f): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
Comedy Central superstars, those yoots. grin

Did you see the other that quoted both of us on that thread about iPod raining abuses on igbo elders?? Said we pretend not to see one thread about the loan Baba seeks to secure..

I wonder why some people think we owe it to them to comment on any thread at all. Shoo!! Anybody dey buy data for anybody here?? cheesy cheesy

Na crase dey worry dem for brain... ; smileyThey are like market noise to me, IRRELEVANT!!!! I either ignore them (the harmless trolls ) or fix them (obnoxious parental failures)... ain't nobody gat time for BS. smiley

They also need to hold a village meeting and come to agreement stat..

They somersault like monkeys wey dem be into my mentions to insist "no one cares about my opinion" while same set other times still leap like frog wey dem pour hot water to inform me "The thread needs my urgent attention"... Bipolar Mofos dem be!! grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by DCONE1(m): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2016
Few weeks back when Aisha Buhari made that interview with BBC some maginalised people came out showering praises at AIsha Buhari now that she has realised her mistake and retraced her steps,they are now insulting her hahahaha the thing is painin them lol ....Abegi make una no vexxxxoooo lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by omenka(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2016
modath:

Na crase dey worry dem for brain... ; smileyThey are like market noise to me, IRRELEVANT!!!! I either ignore them (the harmless trolls ) or fix them (obnoxious parental failures)... ain't nobody gat time for BS. smiley

They also need to hold a village meeting and come to agreement stat..

They somersault like monkeys wey dem be into my mentions to insist "no one cares about my opinion" while same set other times still leap like frog wey dem pour hot water to inform me "The thread needs my urgent attention"... Bipolar Mofos dem be!! grin
Rotflmao!!! Chaii!!!! gringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Na so dem dey tell me too- meanwhile, they gave me about 600 mentions under two months while I served my last ban. I mean- 600 mentions when I was totally quiet!! Yet they go "you have become totally irrelevant". grin

One wey been wan kill herself the other time I created a Val's dinner with my fiancee thread don create another handle dey sniff after my rump everywhere I go hoping to push me to respond. Pim, she no go get from me. grin

I'm hoping TonyeBarcanista tells her how "taken" I am since he's "seen" some things and "testified". gringrin

Bipolar indeed. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Funlordjnr: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2016
Hmmmm....this aisha mouth go sweet to deposit my pap on top oh?

God reply my text and let's get this _shit popping na! grin
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
Rotflmao!!! Chaii!!!! gringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Na so dem dey tell me too- meanwhile, they gave me about 600 mentions under two months while I served my last ban. I mean- 600 mentions when I was totally quiet!! Yet they go "you have become totally irrelevant". grin

One wey been wan kill herself the other time I created a Val's dinner with my fiancee thread don create another handle dey sniff after my rump everywhere I go hoping to push me to respond. Pim, she no go get from me. grin

I'm hoping TonyeBarcanista tells her how "taken" I am since he's "seen" some things and "testified". gringrin

Bipolar indeed. cheesy
How she de Na? She get sister or friend wey set Luke her? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Izonpikin: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:

so buhari is righteous...your mumuness don reach the peak... grin

Which God is behind buhari??

Definitely satan..

6 Likes

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by omenka(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

How she de Na? She get sister or friend wey set Luke her? grin
Bros she get oo, but one yeye oyinbo boy just dey deceive her. angry
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2016
From which of the rooms.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I respect you and your decisions
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by wellmax(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2016
Correct woman.
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sidi Dauda Bage Emerges Emir Of Lafia / Dino Melaye Pictured With Ben Bruce And Ademola Adeleke / Rotimi Amaechi Briefs On Lagos-Ibadan Railway Projects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.