Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari (13260 Views)

DECEIT:Rochas Okorocha Named Hospital After Aisha Buhari,But Reversed It Later. / Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / Nigerians React After Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by oluwatosin400: 6:10am On Oct 28, 2016
A modern primary school in Benishiekh has been named wife of the President, after Aisha Muhammadu Buhari.

It was announced Thursday October 27, at the one day official visit of Mrs. Buhari to kick-off the distribution of nutritional foods at Benishiekh, Kaga Local Government Area, Borno State.

The newly constructed primary school by Governor Kashim Shettima was named after Mrs Buhari in recognition of her immense contribution of the well being of the people.

See Photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/28/photos-new-modern-primary-school-in-borno-state-named-after-aisha-buhari/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by kinzation(m): 6:12am On Oct 28, 2016
And the name of the school should be called THE OTHER ROOM MODEL SCHOOL

16 Likes

Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by HQuadreal: 6:12am On Oct 28, 2016
Good.
Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by TallPck1(m): 6:15am On Oct 28, 2016
S
Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 6:16am On Oct 28, 2016
This is good but i believe as a nation we should adopt that ameachi primary school model as a national model.. And also the secoundry school too.. . Seriously we need to improve

9 Likes

Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:21am On Oct 28, 2016
Nice
Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:39am On Oct 28, 2016
Good!

Though I'm not a fan of Aisha anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by GoggleB(m): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2016
Okay....
likes for Aisha buhari..

Atiku/jagaban 2019 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2016
Waooo this is a good development I love d structures oooo
Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by Agimor(m): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2016
Aisha basic school AKA the other room.

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by Lilimax(f): 8:36am On Oct 28, 2016
Good!
But I hope this will stop the Almanjiri boys from carrying plastic plates upandan embarassed
So much illiteracy up north shocked

2 Likes

Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by Young03(m): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2016
good
Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by SenatorTobijah(m): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2016
Hope the School has Other Room
Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by Funmilayo2016: 8:37am On Oct 28, 2016
Okay
Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by Martinola(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2016
I guess the motto of the school will be "grooming pupils for the other room"

2 Likes

Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by rhektor(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2016
kinzation:
And the name of the school should be called
THE OTHER ROOM MODEL SCHOOL

Bad guy
Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by Jediel1(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2016
Principal's office shld be called d other room cheesy grin. Teachers b lyk

Teacher : Amina d principal has invited u to za other room cool cool

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2016
I was going to say something about the Other Room...but NL homies fast sha... grin grin grin grin grin

I throway salute to the people above me...

6 Likes

Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by Iaeku50: 8:42am On Oct 28, 2016
Dividends of democracy
Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by soloroyality(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2016
No impact on governance yet. why naming her after school?
Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by Lilimax(f): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2016
soloroyality:
No impact on governance yet. why naming her after school?
smiley
Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by FTbomb(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2016
aisha buhari school of APC change, borno state.. cool

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by falcon01: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2016
ok
Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by asha80(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
This is good but i believe as a nation we should adopt that ameachi primary school model as a national model.. And also the secoundry school too.. . Seriously we need to improve
the issue is maintainance..i have seen some of those Amaechi schools recently and they were looking like they are not being maintained

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by Mrbigman1(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2016
This look like d best dey ever had.

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by WalkerMichael(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2016
That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say. Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and God bless you and your family. Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you anything just to click on that like. Pulease.

16 Likes

Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by Olasco93: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2016
smiley
Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by edimahgurl(f): 8:51am On Oct 28, 2016
WalkerMichael:

That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you
suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I
know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie
that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have
this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care
about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless
and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and
God bless you and your family.
Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks
once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you
anything just to click on that like. Pulease.
ok lemme just pity u..I liked it tongue cheesy grin
Re: Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2016
asha80:
the issue is maintainance..i have seen some of those Amaechi schools recently and they were looking like they are not being maintained
Wike

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDDC Probe: NANS, NYCN Tell Akpabio To Step Down For Proper Investigation / Ortom: FG’s Silence On Insecurity A Continuation Of 1804 Jihadist Movement / El-rufai On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.