Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? (16356 Views)

Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) / Rita Dominic Is Fierce In New Photo / Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by redsky1: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2009
Am i the only one that thinks that Rita Dominic looks extremly local. If not for her complexion would anyone give this women the time of day.

Trust me its not bad belle but i just don't see what is fine about her apart from the fact she is light skinned.

i just saw a picture of her on gist master and her teeth are not it and she just looks local to me.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Godmother(f): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2009
Beauty is a combination of feature that are appealing to a person, so if her fairness makes her stand out then its one of the features that makes her beautiful. Personally, I think she is stunning
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2009
B4 nko shes a nigerian&she must look like one,forget skin colour
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by redsky1: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
Godmother:

Beauty is a combination of feature that are appealing to a person, so if her fairness makes her stand out then its one of the features that makes her beautiful. Personally, I think she is stunning

REALLY?

i just son't see it sha
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by MrCrackles(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
Who is Rita Dominic
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2009
I like her. She looks very fcukable
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^^^^^^ u might be right there. i particularly don't like the smoking. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by redsky1: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2009
WHAT IS WITH THAT THOU - I grew up in london and when i go to nigeria and see girls smoking i am shocked (i shouldn't be but u could say it was the way i was raised - lol - my parents were just a bit toooooooooooooooo nigerian)

anyway i'm not hating on her cos she is getting paid and good on her - she should keep her hustle up - if na her colour be her marketing skill she should reap all she can cos in a few year younger and lighter girls will take her crown
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by POSAKOSA1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2009
I think she's pretty but I think thats because she looks very phuckable
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by SeanT21(f): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2009
redsky1:

Am i the only one that thinks that Rita Dominic looks extremly local. If not for her complexion would anyone give this women the time of day.

Trust me its not bad belle but i just don't see what is fine about her apart from the fact she is light skinned.

i just saw a picture of her on gist master and her teeth are not it and she just looks local to me.

Why do some Nigerians feel that anytime a man finds a light skin woman attractive it must be because of her skin color?? If Rita Dominic looks "extremely local" then how do U describe the likes of Ini Edo and Omotola. What the heck is the definition of local in the first place?The girl is beautiful and a great actress. That is what got her where she is. Show us your picture so we can see if U are the opposite of local;whatever that is sef.

Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2009
I wanna see the guy whose gonna marry her ?! Her sex life will be wonderful kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by chika98: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
SeanT21: I must say you are maturing mentally in our very own eyes. Your posts are more calculated and precise. Keep it up you hear
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by vislabraye(m): 2:54am On Oct 27, 2009
I don't particularly find her like WOW! But i must say she's a great Nollywood actress; arguably the best. There are several Nollywood actresses that make me go gaga. But thats another topic.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2009
lawl
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by shayoor(f): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmm,people,u don start again
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2009
shey na shayo or shayoor ?
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by shayoor(f): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2009
both
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2009
so u like to dey drink ?
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by shayoor(f): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2009
so
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by 9ja4eva: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2009
Yes, she is really all that.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by londoner: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2009
Her acting skills are all that IMO, she may not be stunning but she is sometimes attractive.

I like her.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Seun(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2009
londoner:

Her acting skills are all that IMO, she may not be stunning but she is sometimes attractive.

I like her.

My sentiments exactly. She can act, she's likable, and she looks quite nice. What's there not to like?
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by MissyB1(m): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2009
Godmother:

Correct!!!

She's so ''all that'' and even more.  kiss kiss
She's the best dressed Nollywood actress,
she's a good actress, she's pretty . . . .
Should I go on? cheesy

redsky1:

That line should be 4 Mercy Johnson. grin
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:38am On Oct 28, 2009
best dressed nollywood actress? she may have won the title but that doesnt mean she deserved it.
CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT SHE WORE THE DAY SHE WENT TO ACCEPT HER AWARD AS BEST DRESSED?
SHE LOOK HORRID!! shocked shocked shocked
a flippin hot ass mess! lolol
best dressed my foot.

acting wise, she is pretty good.
face wise, she is okay.
im begging her to PLEASE STOP SMOKING!! its slowly draining the only beauty she has left.

she gets 3 out of 5 stars.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by MissyB1(m): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2009
THE AMAKA:

best dressed nollywood actress? she may have won the title but that doesnt mean she deserved it.
CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT SHE WORE THE DAY SHE WENT TO ACCEPT HER AWARD AS BEST DRESSED?
SHE LOOK HORRID!!  shocked shocked shocked
a flippin hot ass mess! lolol
best dressed my foot.
Anyone with a good fashion taste would know that she's
far above her female colleagues when it comes to fashion.

She got the award and she D-E-S-E-R-V-E-D it. cool
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by shollyaj(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2009
C*E*L*E*B*R*I*T*Y* grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by shayoor(f): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
wetin
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2009
what she wore to accept her award was horrid!!
yuck.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by MissyB1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2009
You have a pic?
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2009
the pic the person posted where she is wearing that leopard or cheetah pring coat with white shoes.
that is what she wore to accept her "best dressed" award

that outfit is hideous! its just ugly.
how can someone wear something like that to accept a "best dressed" award

na wa oooo

there are better pics online of a full body length or when she was standing up wearing that same outfit.
tsk tsk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

14 Hottest Actresses In Nollywood Right Now / Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos / Baba Ijesha To Marry Samsung Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.