Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma (52212 Views)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State / Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) / Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by nagoma(m): 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

Its obvious d person is mad bro.
Im not from aba but i hate wen one tells chronic lie.
Even a md goat will know its a big lie.
Does he kno wat 10 year old is
He should even be arrested for saying something disgustin

Disgusting yes, but it is true and the Dr. Lives and works in Aba.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by wellmax(m): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
GodIsFoolish:
Man, I said this news is fake

The report is for policy makers, parents and religious leaders to wake up and do something urgent to correct this anomaly.

You can choose to believe or continue to live in denial.

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by adedehinbo(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
simpleseyi:
At the age of 10 to 12, Aba girls are already sex machines. At the age of 13 to 15, Aba girls are already at different hotels in Bariga, Ijora, Makoko, Ikotun e.t.c. selling their lives away.
u this guy u don Bleep ashewo tire no lie oooo mk I no broadcast ur video, mk ur own sef no b like chidinma own

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by DavidEsq(m): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
EasternPride:
Crap, Aba raised gyals are some of the modest gyals u can ever find.
Not to talk of 10-12 yrs.

Bull crap!!
Modest or naive?
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
ICHEI WOKE MADU..i nor dey vex oooo...i lived in nja 4 more than 2 decades..most of my life was in the barracks diff tribes diff culture we all lived as one..but today we av afonja and ipob..that scares me..wat will i do wiv my friends and the languages??and the cultures i got used to growing upgradually we are all becoming tribalistssomeone pushed the self destruct button and everybody is enjoying it..am not vexed. i am trying to pass a message to sane minds here..we are all guilty as charged...we all av moral deficit..facts be told without hanky panky..i av more self styled ipob friends dan afonjas..what will i do wiv dem nowsince now we are suppose to be at warcan u imagineanyways its all a joke no matter how much the teeth bite the tongue they will forever live as one..i just dey laugh na d new generation kids dey misguide demselves.
calabardick:

Nwane, bia; you dey vex?
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Gracito(f): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thank you so much.
EasternPride:
Crap, Aba raised gyals are some of the modest gyals u can ever find.
Not to talk of 10-12 yrs.

Bull crap!!

2 Likes

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Donbiggi: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
If dey start @ de age of 10_12, dat means benue children start @ 3_4.......
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by basti1212(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
I was shocked when I discovered this myself. As a corporate communicator, I made lots of personal research to come up with what will be interesting, educating and, inspiring. I emphasize again, we really need to educate our young ones on things like this and on self mastery. Our future will be bright if we can master ourselves today.

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by glossy6(f): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
When young girls between 17 or 18 years old gets married in the north, the flat heads will be like "Northerners are pedophiles, Northerners child abusers, etc" Now that it is reported aba Girls Start having Sex at the age Of 10 to 12, they're avoiding this thread like Ebola, it sucks to be a flat head! It really does

Master of flat heads

Sokoto girls get married at about 9 years, making it their legal rights to start having s3x

3 Likes

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by mukhcech(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
simpleseyi:
At the age of 10 to 12, Aba girls are already sex machines. At the age of 13 to 15, Aba girls are already at different hotels in Bariga, Ijora, Makoko, Ikotun e.t.c. selling their lives away.

#ChildnotBride. #PennotPenis. whoever coined those hash tag is a sexual Pervert. so whoever believe in it usefulness then should also use it now.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by mukhcech(m): 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
glossy6:

Sokoto girls get married at about 9 years, making it their legal rights to start having s3x

You are a liar from the pit of hell where you belong.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Is far more better to marry at 15 yrs than to have many sexual partners at 10yrs

2 Likes

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Orikinla(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
ikennaf1:
When a man needs funds for his organization, he sits in his office and type bullcrap.

I guess his target is foreign aid and dollars.

That's what Africans do.

No happy movie in Africa is broadcasted. Except those of war, hunger and disease.

All black American movies must be either ghettoish or slavery-reminding for it to win any award.

Asa had to sing fire on the mountain before she got international audience. What happened to other happy songs?

Naija artists churn out thousands of high quality happy music videos but the ones that get the most international recognitions are YouTube videos of remixed American songs showing dirty village children running around.

Nonsense.

Me sef one day go do my own.

You said it all.
Reporting about bizzare events and incidents in Africa wins Western praises and awards. But once you show them that we can also produce our own YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedln, SnapChat and romantic lifestyles in Africa, they say you are not realistic.

Sometimes on my very popular @247nigeria, they conclude that I am in the USA.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by calabardick(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
ICHEI WOKE MADU..i nor dey vex oooo...i lived in nja 4 more than 2 decades..most of my life was in the barracks diff tribes diff culture we all lived as one..but today we av afonja and ipob..that scares me..wat will i do wiv my friends and the languages??and the cultures i got used to growing upgradually we are all becoming tribalistssomeone pushed the self destruct button and everybody is enjoying it..am not vexed. i am trying to pass a message to sane minds here..we are all guilty as charged...we all av moral deficit..facts be told without hanky panky..i av more self styled ipob friends dan afonjas..what will i do wiv dem nowsince now we are suppose to be at warcan u imagineanyways its all a joke no matter how much the teeth bite the tongue they will forever live as one..i just dey laugh na d new generation kids dey misguide demselves.

I feel you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by ImoRiver: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Make dem try enter Diobu or Borokiri 10 years sef don mature. Children in low class areas of society start sex at very early age but mostly with their mates. By the time they get to 14 they start trying to engage adults.

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by LecciGucci: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
nagoma:

Disgusting yes, but it is true and the Dr. Lives and works in Aba.

Naah

Not true.
Obviously hes tryna get funds and recognition from within and abroad.. for his own selfish interest
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Coolgent(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by EMIOMOADEOYE: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
simpleseyi:

Bros e be like say you be regular customer.

As you dey take list all these areas.......i just dey wonder for my mind.

You must have hammered quite a number of them.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by anyicash(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
That was their sexual age, just like d football age, in other citys like Akwa-ibom or Cross river, Their own sexual age might be 3 to 4 years.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Orikinla(m): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Bro, that's the truth.
An Igbo lady virgin? That's probably one of the greatest miracle of the century.

There are millions of Igbo maidens who are still virgins.
Many of the teenage girls in Aba are promiscuous, because of commercilization of the lifestyles of their parents, uncles and guardians who are traders and the impressionable and vulnerable teenage girls become targets and victims of unscrupulous boys and men who pay them for sex.
Underage girls indulging in sexual relationship in Aba is not consensual, but rape.
It is unprofessional for a certified medical practitioner to report that 10 year old girls are having boyfriends.
The fact is they are being lured and raped by perverts.
Having sex with a minor is rape no matter how the girl child gives in to emotional or physical duress.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Funlordjnr: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin
Ogbonnaya1:
It is your fathers and mothers and your genertion that is doomed

E don pain this ipob bastard wella!
Ntooor........lolz

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Funlordjnr: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
tongue
Dreamscometrue:
my father possesses a Porous brain

Is that so? Good for him!
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by eflintsone(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
LecciGucci:
I dont know why pple will just be posting falsehood online
if it was frm any of the northern states and nt aba will u call it false ?? For me i smell huge truth tho

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Sammiejokes(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

Yea the link is there.
But what im trying to say the person is dumb lier
Yes maybe therez a case he know abt where a 10yrs old gal had sex in aba which can happen anywhere in rare cases though.

But dat Doesnt mean every other 10 yr old gal there does d same.
The generalisetion is very wrong.
Do u even kbow wat 10yrs old is? undecided.

I went to Gombe, naa them full the hotel

I branch Osogbo, naa Them them full the place giving puna at a price

I come enter Anambra, my God them too fresh at source.

Bro this is a fact not fiction. Them win the league perpetually.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Adebowale89(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bujumbura:
The man is mad. The highest place you get virgins in their 20s is in igboland

even in abia state most esp. I'm a Yoruba guy and my fiancé is Igbo from abia. I met her virgin even at the age of 24yrs and same as her sisters. now wondering which of d aba, the doctor is talking abt.

as far as I'm concern having spend sometime there, those ladies are well discipline with good modesty

4 Likes

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by GodIsFoolish: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
wellmax:

The report is for policy makers, parents and religious leaders to wake up and do something urgent to correct this anomaly.

You can choose to believe or continue to live in denial.

I can't believe this fuckingg news, I lived in Aba for 2 years
you can tell me another thing and I will agree

10yrs old children having sex in Aba my foot

2 Likes

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by omonnakoda: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Adebowale89:

my fiancé is Igbo from abia. I met her virgin even at the age of 24yrs and same as her sisters.
You explored the hinterlands of her sisters kwa? Are you a geologist?

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Bollinger(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Another s.tupid postulation. Which statistic did he base his conclusions on?
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Bujumbura(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Adebowale89:

even in abia state most esp. I'm a Yoruba guy and my fiancé is Igbo from abia. I met her virgin even at the age of 24yrs and same as her sisters. now wondering which of d aba, the doctor is talking abt.

as far as I'm concern having spend sometime there, those ladies are well discipline with good modesty
God bless you
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Adebowale89(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
omonnakoda:
You explored the hinterlands of her sisters kwa? Are you a geologist?

my observation go beyond mere physical speculation. sometimes one can't Open words coz I need to state fact.

do u say geologist? do u ve elementary education at all? coz if u does..u shud knw the roles&functions of a geologist

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by LecciGucci: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sammiejokes:

I went to Gombe, naa them full the hotel

I branch Osogbo, naa Them them full the place giving puna at a price

I come enter Anambra, my God them too fresh at source.

Bro this is a fact not fiction. Them win the league perpetually.

Hahahahah... propaganda.everywhere grin
Can u call to God and swear its true undecided
Mind how u post lies o cheesy
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Lankaline(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
porshuch:
I concur! Go to york around hospital road aba, you will shee sumtin. You cannot cheat them o, they get body guards that stands around.

And they are 10?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / 170 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 2558. 400 discharged. 87 deaths / What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.