Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma (52215 Views)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State / Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) / Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Godstraight(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=Oyinda32 post=50594789][/quote]it is no poor logic,justifying child married with children having sex is like comparing losing a finger to cutting an entire hand,they are both problems but don't try to swing child marriage in sane discussion you don't marry children.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Oyinda32(m): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2016
Godgay:
shut up and stop being myopic,no body marries children in the modern world I knew u g**ts will come and start preaching, the USA also has a children having early sex,do you see marrying them,Muslim logic seft

It's obvious that your level of reasoning is -1. So it is reasonable to have sex with "underage" girl of 12-14 because it's being practiced ib the western world, no problem with that right? But it's a sin when you get married legally to a 14 years old girl! What a poor logic..

PS: I don't support child marriage buh the hypocrisy in this world especially from people like you needs to stop.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by APCmyheart(m): 7:07am On Oct 29, 2016
Nothing good ever comes out from the yeast hahahhaa...

No wonder one of best achievement in hat region is baby factory.

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Padipadi(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2016
LecciGucci:
I dont know why pple will just be posting falsehood online
this is not deliberately targeted @ tarnishing Aba. But a conducted research that revealed what was published
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Jay1988: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2016
ikennaf1:

True. It would have been in the north if not that they marry at a tender age.

[size=18pt]Cucumba Virgins E clear!! I hear![/size]

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by sekundosekundo: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2016
niyi123:

Are you referring to seventies
No, not up to ten years ago.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by sekundosekundo: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
yet one was caught live on video lesbianising.

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by LecciGucci: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2016
Padipadi:
this is not deliberately targeted @ tarnishing Aba. But a conducted research that revealed what was published

Dude this is a chronic lie.
If u bliv this then u can also bliv obama is not president of america.
Even a goat walking on d street know tbis is a pure lie.
We are talking abt 10yrs old here..
A 10yrs old whose private part not yet strong and could tear or damage at any careless touch not to talk of poking preeek there

Im not from aba niether im i ibo... but anyone who thinks he can spread falshood to paint others will oneday pay for it.

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by eflintsone(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2016
LecciGucci:

Yea i did say in my post that it happens in rare cases.
But the reporter sounded like wen everygal reaches 10 yrs old there she will start having sex.
He generalised it thats my problem with his report.

But nawa to some kids shaa... dat gal u caught who was she doing it wit undecided
her nxt door n'bour na ,a boi of about 13-14yrs
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by LecciGucci: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2016
eflintsone:
her nxt door n'bour na ,a boi of about 13-14yrs

Jeez!..
Hope u whipped their asses?
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by eflintsone(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
LecciGucci:

Jeez!..
Hope u whipped their asses?
kids wey i give koret touch ur toe punishment ... Reported them to der parents but the girl's mother did not believe me ..i just fashid
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by LecciGucci: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
eflintsone:
kids wey i give koret touch ur toe punishment ... Reported them to der parents but the girl's mother did not believe me ..i just fashid

Hm!.. nawao. Tomoro if d gal bcms olosho she go bgin cry
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by eflintsone(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
LecciGucci:

Hm!.. nawao. Tomoro if d gal bcms olosho she go bgin cry
i dey tell u mehn

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by nuelyoyo(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
EasternPride:
Crap, Aba raised gyals are some of the modest gyals u can ever find.
Not to talk of 10-12 yrs.

Bull crap!!
thank God the names of the people who made the assertions are Igbo and not other tribes. You would have gone berserk wif ethnic insults.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Olypeppy(f): 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Madam stop lying please.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by glossy6(f): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2016
mukhcech:

You are a liar from the pit of hell where you belong.

Keep on denying the truth, that doesn't change the facts! Name calling is not the way out, we've seen the pictures online and moreover back then in primary school, most of my Hausa classmates did not complete their primary school education because of early marriage. When you ask of their whereabouts the next thing you will hear is "ta je aure ".

We'll soon know who yhe damned liar from hell is grin
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by nextprince: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2016
glossy6:

Keep on denying the truth, that doesn't change the facts! Name calling is not the way out, we've seen the pictures online and moreover back then in primary school, most of my Hausa classmates did not complete their primary school education because of early marriage. When you ask of their whereabouts the next thing you will hear is "ta je aure ".

We'll soon know who yhe damned liar from hell is grin

Keep kwayet! Is that why Igbos dey chop cucumber @ 10?
Aba doctor says una don dey chomping big cassava @ 10 and ya explanation be say hausa dey marry early. Baba God, abeg dash some body small sense even if na cockroach own.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by glossy6(f): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
nextprince:

Keep kwayet! Is that why Igbos dey chop cucumber @ 10?
Aba doctor says una don dey chomping big cassava @ 10 and ya explanation be say hausa dey marry early. Baba God, abeg dash some body small sense even if na cockroach own.

I repeat Hausa girls are legitimized to have sex from age 9 with even 60years old men whom they are married to.

As for the cucumber stuff, you people are into worst evils. Dan daudu like you. Abeg go chop shit tongue
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by nextprince: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
glossy6:

I repeat Hausa girls are legitimized to have sex from age 9 with even 60years old men whom they are married to.

As for the cucumber stuff, you people are into worst evils. Dan daudu like you. Abeg go chop shit tongue

And me too I repeat! na im make una dey chop cucumber @ 10. Na Ibo talk am o no be me. Choi dis tin dey pain wella
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by glossy6(f): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
nextprince:

And me too I repeat! na im make una dey chop cucumber @ 10. Na Ibo talk am o no be me. Choi dis tin dey pain wella

Pain ke? At least 10>9 in all ramifications and by the way, who conducted the so called research? And why the generalization? Then the writer's daughters must be involved in the act too, if he resides in Aba.

Even at that, if only Aba town is involved, then the population is much less than all girls aged 9 and above in 19 states of the North grin
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by nextprince: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
glossy6:

Pain ke? At least 10>9 in all ramifications and by the way, who conducted the so called research? And why the generalization? Then the writer's daughters must be involved in the act too, if he resides in Aba.

Even at that, if only Aba town is involved, then the population is much less than all girls aged 9 and above in 19 states of the North grin

Ah check d trhead again make i see weather na hausa mata but I still see say na dose people wey deir head flat like grinding stone. So now na because hausa dey marry early na im make una dey chop plenty cucumber and casava @10 abi kwantineu. U dey ask me who condict d test again. Maybe na wan alhaji from sokoto wey hate una die na im do d test. choi dis kain ting dey pain die
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by omonnakoda: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
A ba
G irls
A re
R otten
A nd
C heap
H os
A nyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / 170 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 2558. 400 discharged. 87 deaths / What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.