Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO (12358 Views)

#AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' / The '70s Themed' Movie Premiere Of "Lotanna", Red Carpet Photos In Lagos / Omoni Oboli Cancels Premiere Of Okafor's Law Over Court Injunction For Stealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by 360metrosports: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2016
After a premiering at the Toronto International Film Festival, London was the next step for Kunle Afolayan‘s blockbuster, The CEO.

Featuring a stellar cast of heavy lifters, the movie starred Wale Ojo, Kemi Lala Akindoju, Hilda Dokubo and featured the triple Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo in her debut role as a ruthless employment consultant.

The entire cast was present in London’s prestigious Leicester Square Vue Cinema

The ladies sparkled and dazzled; Aurelie in mesmerising green, and (killer lady) in show stopping white. All eyes were on Angelique Kidjo as her tiny frame, draped in traditional African print, buzzed and captivated all in attendance.

The gentlemen were effortlessly elegant in suits, with Wale Ojo stealing the show in a matching shirt and blazer created from beautiful African print also.

See the photos below.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-lala-akindoju-hilda-dokubo-wale.html

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by 360metrosports: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2016

Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by EgusiSoup: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2016
This APC government is not creating an enabling environment for celebrities to do festival.

That's why they go outside to pay tax to another man for festival.

Nigeria made a big mistake by voting in a burukutu busantashi cow dung gworo chewing kunu drinking drunk dullard with no certificate to lead them.

My name is #EgusiSoup and i just want to make common sense
undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by pretydiva(f): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2016
Recession nor dey reach where our celebs dey ni undecided
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2016
Make them continue
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by teepsee(f): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2016
But who are they na?

Actors or musicians. Cause I don't think i known any of themthem undecided
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by Haphard(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2016
pretydiva:
Recession nor dey reach where our celebs dey ni undecided
What bou u? recession reach una syd too?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by lacoach: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Kunle the CEO.

5 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Kunle Afolayan(like AY Makun) is an Afonja making Nigeria proud since without empty chestbeating, their movies fetch Nigeria much money yet they do not boast.

You needed to see how our brothers were making infantile statements on one thread about Stephanie Okereke featuring in one unknown movie.

As I have always said, we are used to success, it's not new to us.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by petsey(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2016
Enjoy ya sefs
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by CliffordOrji: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2016
Okay
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by olaskul(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2016
Keep the flag flying high high @kunleafolayan thanks for changing nigeria movies story line.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by exlinkleads(f): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2016
that is wonderful

a height reached
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by martineinstein(m): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2016
ironicallly,the biggest celebrity there is d one with d simplest attire....... She also portray her culture.

Thumbs up,mama kidjo

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by ahamonyeka(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2016
teepsee:
But who are they na?

Actors or musicians. Cause I don't think i known any of themthem undecided
indomie generation spotted here.

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by hahn(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2016
EgusiSoup:
This APC government is not creating an enabling environment for celebrities to do festival.

Nigeria made a big mistake by voting in a burukutu busantashi cow dung gworo chewing kunu drinking drunk dullard with no certificate to lead them.

My name is #EgusiSoup and i just want to make common sense
undecided

Africans have always seen Europe as heaven and Africa as hell, which they created, and it didn't start with Bubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by MrImole: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2016
mtchew

Kunle Afolayan is a poor actor, he should be directing just like "mainframe"
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by teepsee(f): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2016
ahamonyeka:
indomie generation spotted here.
na so

Akpu generation, well done cool

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by freshness2020: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2016
I just like that Wale Ojo.
#No homo.
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by adebayo201: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2016
That lady on white gown, i think she wants to commit suicide by "clothing"...
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by BrutalJab: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2016
Bolustic:
Kunle Afolayan(like AY Makun) is an Afonja making Nigeria proud since without empty chestbeating, their movies fetch Nigeria much money yet they do not boast.
You needed to see how our brothers were making infantile statements on one thread about Stephanie Okereke featuring in one unknown movie.
As I have always said, we are used to success, it's not new to us.

Egbon bolu, just take a look at your self and examine the type of life you are living.

As old as you are, tribalism is still controlling you.

Who did this to you? You better start praying. Hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by veraponpo(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2016
Where is Kunle Afolayan himself? The man that changed our movie narrative and quality.

He has made it Pan African and more appealing to watch.

Good job Mr Kunle

6 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by omofunaab(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2016
Nice one kunle afolayan.. .A good ambassador of the great afonja nation.. We just hope our igbo brothers won't destroy your hardwork with piracy

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by phranklyn92(m): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2016
afolayan should lose a lil weght

angry
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by drsugar: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Nice one. Just finished watching the Hilda Dokubo Featured film. Nice

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by baeboo: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2016
Police eeeee police eeeeeee police The Nigerian lady on white is committing suicide ooo
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by encrypt(m): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2016
phranklyn92:
afolayan should lose a lil weght
The same way your bank account is losing weight? No thanks! angry

angry
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by Antoeni(m): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2016
See dis Trump wife who invite am, @Hilda no level
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by phranklyn92(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=encrypt post=50575180]The last time i checked, your name is not afolayan and you dont have a clue what my bank account is sad
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
EgusiSoup:

[color=#000000]Nigeria made a big mistake by voting in a burukutu busantashi cow dung gworo chewing kunu drinking drunk dullard with no certificate to lead them.

My name is #EgusiSoup and i just want to make common sense[/color]
undecided
Nawao. I just crack up whenever I see this. I wish Buhari was on Nairaland
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
7Alexander:

Nawao. I just crack up whenever I see this. I wish Buhari was on Nairaland
He's in the other room
Re: Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO by encrypt(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=phranklyn92 post=50576353][/quote]
The last time you checked..when was that Oga and more inoortnantly where did you check?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Behaved Actress In Nollywood? / A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" / Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.