Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) (26314 Views)

Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React / Feb Idahosa, Wife Celebrate Son As He Turns Six / Feb Idahosa Pictured With His Wife And Here’s What He Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2016
Finding true love in this present world is very difficult and more difficult from another race. But when love knows no bound, the impossible becomes possible.

Laurie shared her brief story and sacrifice she made for her friend Feb Idahosa and today, they are married.

Read below:

"Our Dream Came true... 15+ years ago, I gave up an all expense paid trip to Venice because my friend, Feb Idahosa was coming to visit me in Delaware. I was single at the time and I remember my Mother telling me specifically that giving up that one trip was going to be a small sacrifice next to what I would gain by spending time with Feb. 

To cut a long story short, it was during his visit that we made a decision to marry one another. He promised me that he would take me to Venice after we were married. Of course, I thought it would be for our honeymoon, but, God had a different plan.

We have talked about Venice every year since that day. Life happened and various things came up that took our attention and finances, making the Venice trip seem more and more like a pipe dream.

Little did I know, that this week, our dream would become a reality! We were in Switzerland for a Conference last week and decided to stay a few extra days to commemorate my birthday and our Anniversary. On Sunday, we got on a train and we traveled 7 hours to Milan and Venice in Italy!!! These are two places we have dreamed of going to for 15 years!!!! God did it for us, our dream came true this week! 

Over the next few days, I will post more pictures. Don't get jealous, get inspired! Whatever you are hoping for, though it tarry, wait for it. It will come. Habakkuk 2."

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/white-lady-married-to-feb-idahosa.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2016
Shout out to all those ladies that deleted their future husband just because he didn't tell you how he got your number, see you at Shiloh when you're 40 years old cheesy cheesy

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2016
cool
Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by talktonase(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2016
Nigerian girls will be jealous that another white girl has taken one of their men again grin

11 Likes

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Shout out to all those ladies that deleted their future husband just because he didn't tell you how he got your number, see you at Shiloh when you're 40 years old cheesy cheesy

@Your signature.

If I chop your eyes which eyes you wan come take see take chop my own
Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2016
Demigods666:

@Your signature.

If I chop your eyes which eyes you wan come take see take chop my own

Lol, I'll use my inner innermost eyes chop your own wink tongue

1 Like

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2016
Stale news
Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I'll use my inner innermost eyes chop your own wink tongue

Lol them gats knack sense enter that skiibi brain.
Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2016
Demigods666:

Lol them gats knack sense enter that skiibi brain.

Lol, Baba no be Skiibii drop that particular punchline
Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2016
Love is real ,
But ....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by haryomikun(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2016
See as the girl dey happy gan. When she dey ride big black cork everyday grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/3262725/Tonto-exposes-boobs-husband-photoshoot

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by passyhansome(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

10 Likes

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by anny268(f): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Warefa smiley

1 Like

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2016
When will naija gals get sense?...how many of them can be free minded like this white chick?..na forming dem sabi do!!

7 Likes

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by passyhansome(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2016
Milk and Charcoal
Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by Haphard(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2016
haryomikun:
See as the girl dey happy gan. When she dey ride big black cork everyday grin grin grin
No brain bros. Order one on OLX

6 Likes

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by GJames(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2016
Naija girls will not like this story.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2016
shocked tongue
Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2016
anny268:
Warefa smiley

Why you quoting me and telling me whatever, I posted "ladies" and I didn't mention anybody in particular undecided

Don't you ever quote me and tell me "whatever" again undecided angry

1 Like

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2016
White women unlike Nigerian girls are very open. They're not into this stupid or yeye forming nigerian girls are good at. They're down to earth and very natural unlike their nigerian counterparts. I don't regret getting married to my Brazilian wife. Each day i thank God for giving me someone like her.

5 Likes

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by eezeribe(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2016
OK
Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by nonjebose(m): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2016
Very charming and lively woman. I have listened to her preaching once. So down to heart and practical, with an infectious laughter. Congrats

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by Adekanyeope: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2016
talktonase:
Nigerian girls will be jealous that another white girl has taken one of their men again grin
Bishop Febhas married pst Laurie for more than 10years
Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by ncoolsome(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2016
I tot they said use Naija to grow naija...lol..congrats to them anyway.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by saintdennis(m): 9:55am On Oct 28, 2016
Venice... the city built on water.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by aalangel(f): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2016
pretydiva:
Stale news
Quite stale my sister.
Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Baba no be Skiibii drop that particular punchline

Na you drop am ni?
Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by haryomikun(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2016
Haphard:
No brain bros. Order one on OLX
grin grin grin

See this dodoyo oh
Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2016
Demigods666:

Na you drop am ni?
Na Baddo_sneh drop am cool
Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by anny268(f): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Why you quoting me and telling me whatever, I posted "ladies" and I didn't mention anybody in particular undecided

Don't you ever quote me and tell me "whatever" again undecided angry
Warefa cool

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) by sozie(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2016
yes oh..dats my bishop and mama laurie.. cgmi all d way

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja / Impregnating Your Wife Is A Sin, Ask God For Forgiveness — Preacher Says / Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.