Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. (50874 Views)

Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira. / 26 Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria 2018 (₦10,999 – ₦29,500) / 26 Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria 2017 (₦15,500 – ₦24,500) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by nurusystem(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Harjibode:
Brand new Itel1516 Plus with 5000 mAh Battery for sale

-------++++++++-----------

Neatly used Tecno Y3 for sale

check my signature....
where are you

1 Like

Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by humblesteve(m): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Harjibode:
Brand new Itel1516 Plus with 5000 mAh Battery for sale

-------++++++++-----------

Neatly used Tecno Y3 for sale

check my signature....

1 Like

Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
Tecno W4 is retails for around that price , check full specs here https://www./tecno-w4-16gb-rom-gold-plus-free-pouch-5591179.html
ajasa4link:
I have budget of 30k at most and I plan on getting a with the following specs for my gf:

At least 1gb ram
front camera 5mp
back camera 13mp or 8mp will do
16gb rom.

Anybody with good suggestions should hala me

1 Like

Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by akinswaggs(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
gadgetsngs:
I guess he was just trying to let you know how terrible our 3G service is here in Nigeria

Yes, But there are also places over there with terrible network reception
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by ajasa4link: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
gadgetsngs:
Tecno W4 is retails for around that price , check full specs here https://www./tecno-w4-16gb-rom-gold-plus-free-pouch-5591179.html

Bro Ive checked it out. Just the camera being the limiting factor. I mean the 2mp front camera being too small for a selfie camera. I may be wrong tho.
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by Ododoeye0020(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=modestbrowser post=50572733]Owning an android phone isn’t a big deal, But with the present economy of the country, it can be quite “tricky” to pick the right device that fits your budget. Anyway, you don’t have to go through the stress of sorting among devices within the price range of ₦30,000 to ₦40,000.

With the below list, you’ll definitely find a smartphone that best fits your budget. Here are some cheap android smartphones you’ll love:

Note: As at the time of writing this, all the smartphones on the below list are sold at prices below ₦40,000.

1. Innjoo Fire 2
Boasting of better camera and better display combined with increment in battery power, the injoo fire 2 stands out in list of injoo Fire series targeting consumers on low budget and with high taste.

Key Specifications:
Platform: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)

Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB built-in storage

Network type: 2G, 3G and 4G

Camera: 13MP rear, 5MP front

Display: 5.0-inches, 720x1280 pixels

Battery: 2800mAh

OP PRICE ABEG
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by EazyMoh(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
What about the processor, that's the main thing behind a smart electronic. btw most of these specifications do not beat my z10 of 3 years.
Well will be buying android soon due to the whatsapp thing, but I think it's still gotta be a BB.

1 Like

Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by Tolubory(m): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
modestbrowser:
Owning an android phone isn’t a big deal, But with the present economy of the country, it can be quite “tricky” to pick the right device that fits your budget. Anyway, you don’t have to go through the stress of sorting among devices within the price range of ₦30,000 to ₦40,000.

With the below list, you’ll definitely find a smartphone that best fits your budget. Here are some cheap android smartphones you’ll love:

Note: As at the time of writing this, all the smartphones on the below list are sold at prices below ₦40,000.

1. Innjoo Fire 2
Boasting of better camera and better display combined with increment in battery power, the injoo fire 2 stands out in list of injoo Fire series targeting consumers on low budget and with high taste.

Key Specifications:

Camera: 13MP rear, 5MP front

Battery: 2800mAh

2. Infinix Hot 3
Having two options to choose from.. The PRO version and the normal version, the infinix hot 3 is the better improvement of the infinix Hot 2 in the infinix Hot series.
Infinix Hot 3 just like the injoo 2 comes with better design and more user friendly interface.. The major difference between the infinix hot 3 and Hot 3 Pro is difference in RAM and Camera quality.

Key specifications:

Memory: 1GB/2GB RAM, 16GB built-in storage

Network type: 2G and 3G

Camera: 8MP rear, 2MP front

Display: 5.5-inches, 720x1280 pixels

Battery: 3000mAh

3. Tecno boom J5
One thing consumers find interesting in this device is the beautiful ring that blinks whenever there's a new notification.
This phone is targeted at Android lovers with tight budget and low taste... Nevertheless... Tecno boom j5 will definitely give you a good Android experience.

Major Specifications

Memory: 1GB RAM, 16GB built-in storage

Camera: 5MP rear, 2MP front

Display: 4.5-inches, 480x854 pixels

Battery: 1950mAh

4. Gionee P5W
Fitted with an octa-core MediaTek MT6735 processor, a 1GB RAM and a 16GB internal storage which can be expendable up to 128GB, Gionee p5w also know as Gionee pioneer P5 W is a low end Android device not costing up to N40,000 at the moment which can give you good value for your money.
The only down side this device has is the poor battery which you can't even replace since its inbuilt.. Overall the device is great for that range of price.

Key specs

Camera: 5MP rear, 2MP front

Battery: 2000mAh

5. Tecno W4
This device was released in Nigeria on April 2016... It has a 2500mah battery power 1GB RAM size and 16GB internal memory.
This phone should be respected by other Tecno device running on 6.0 marshmallow since it is their pioneer.
Yes, Tecno W4 is the first Tecno device to run on Android 6.0 marshmallow.

Key specs and prices + where to Buy
Platform: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)

Display: 5.0-inches

Battery: 2500mAh

[b] 6. Uhappy UP580

Although this brand name might not be that popular in Nigeria, it is quite popular in other countries like India and some parts of Asia.
It runs on Android 5.1 platform.. Has 2500MAH battery, 8GB internal storage and 1GB RAM. This phne goes for a whooping $86 which is equivalent to N31,000 (@N360-$1)

Key features/Price/where to buy:

Camera: 8MP rear, 5MP front

Display: 6.0-inches, 540x960 pixels

Battery: 2500mAh

SOURCE
7. THL T9 Pro
This phone isn't quite popular in Nigeria.. But it has amazing features like the applaudable 2GB RAM, plus 4G network strength.. This phone can be gotten from gearbest
Price $6

Platform: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)

Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB built-in storage

Display: 5.5-inches

Battery: 3000mAh

8. Tecno l8
Running on Android 5.1 platform... Tecno l8 is a successor of Tecno l7 in the Tecno 'L' series... The L series have always been known for there good battery life.
The l8 has two versions.. L8 and L8 plus.
The ordinary L8 has more battery power (5050Mah) while the L8 plus has more RAM space (2GB RAM)

Tecno l8 spec/price
Platform: Android 5.1 (lollipop)

Network type: 2G, and 3G

Battery: 5050mAh

Tecno l8+ spec/price

Platform: Android 5.1 (lollipop)

Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB built-in storage

Network type: 2G, and 3G

Battery: 5020mAh

There you have it. A list of the cheapest android phones currently sold in Nigeria. So, which of these cheap (but cool) smartphones will you go for?
Hurry and get yours now before the price hikes up again..

http://www.newphonesng.com/cheapest-android-phones-nigeria-2016-n30000-n45000/
OK now
I get Tecno R7 for #42,000
Fairly used.
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thanks Op for the good info it is people like you that we need in Social media..For me recession or no recession I will still use and buy my almighty Samsung aka the phone that is not for everbody I.e for selected few..Unlike tecno and Infinix that all the secondary school children and the market women have these days...Just because Samsung is not common, I will continue to love it and Flaunt it.
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
ajasa4link:

Bro Ive checked it out. Just the camera being the limiting factor. I mean the 2mp front camera being too small for a selfie camera. I may be wrong tho.

Why not raise the budget? then try out Infinix Hot 4 http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/08/infinix-hot-4-x557-specifications-price-in-nigeria-kenya-ghana-jumia.html?
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jelly bean for 42? you are dreaming
Tolubory:

OK now
I get Tecno R7 for #42,000
Fairly used.
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by dauddy97(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
ayodotcom:
L8 plus is the best

that what I'm using presently, it has never disappointed me. it's the best tecno so far
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
nurusystem:
where are you
Lagos
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
humblesteve:

Brand new may brother...

24k deal
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by MrRitchie: 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
You shud have included the prices of the phones
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by themonk(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

I need a good Android phone around 20k for a female ...

Your suggestions plz
Cc modestbrowser
My Samsung galaxy s4 is for sale 30k, it's barely one year old
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by humblesteve(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Harjibode:

Brand new may brother...

23k deal
Recession dey bros

Modified.

Is it 1516 plus or the normal one with 512 ram
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by akereconfi: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
We are still praying to have a stable network for browsing on 2g, you dey talk 4g

2g in some countries is much more faster than our 4g sef cool

I use Glo 4G and there's no difference from the normal network in the UK
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by Kencoded(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
The prices of most of those phones has already gone up, I bought Techno L8 plus at 35K some months back, recently a friend of mine saw my phone and liked it and asked me to help her confirm the price, I did and I was told it's now 45K
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by StupidYorubaFool: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
MissHatey:
hatey is not a moderator oooo. Call lalasticlala smiley
i have all those phones stated up there.
just visit my house mah give you for free.
afterwards you'll testify to nawty and she'll also pay me a visit and I'll give her an apple iPad.
I just want to be a good Samaritan but before then make The two of una bia
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by 12inchDickson: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Una dey mad, so 40k na small money, even 31k hard to see for this economy...
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by Nealson(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
How I wish u have updated this before I bought the phone am using.. ... IsOk
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by emmexyy96: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
the prices are nor there ..
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by nurusystem(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Harjibode:

Lagos
Where in Lagos
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
humblesteve:
Recession dey bros
Modified.
Is it 1516 plus or the normal one with 512 ram

Itel1516 Plus
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
nurusystem:
Where in Lagos
Ajegunle Toll gate.. via Sango otta
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by AreaFada2: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
MrRitchie:
You shud have included the prices of the phones

Abi o.

Though he put the range 30 to 40k but not individual prices.
Still good info though.
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by nurusystem(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
Harjibode:

Ajegunle Toll gate.. via Sango otta
Do u kno abule egba
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
nurusystem:

Do u kno abule egba
Definitely
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
themonk:

My Samsung galaxy s4 is for sale 30k, it's barely one year old

Hmmm... Not comfortable with used phones bro...Though you may upload pictures still...but I am afraid cool
Re: Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. by nurusystem(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Harjibode:

Definitely
Com to T turn,,..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! / What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / How TECNO Fooled Their Fans On April Fool's Day, Fans Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.