Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Am After The Success Of My Husband’s Administration – Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am After The Success Of My Husband’s Administration – Aisha Buhari (273 Views)

Photo Of A Soldier Thanking God For The Success Of Conquering Sambisa Forest / Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am After The Success Of My Husband’s Administration – Aisha Buhari by Gistpeeps: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2016
First Lady of Nigeria, Aisha Muhammadu Buhari has come out to affirm her support for her husband, President Buhari. While giving her speech at Benisheirk, Kaga Local Government of Borno state, where she went to flag-off the distribution of food and nutrients to returning IDPs, she said she is after the success of her husband fulfilling campaign promises to Nigerians, which has already started.

‘On our campaign promises to Nigerians, especially to the people of Borno State, we thank Almighty Allah
for giving us the opportunity of beginning to fulfill these promises. That is the essence of being a good leader; when you promise, you try to fulfill your promises. That is what we are all after. And what I am after in particular is the success of my husband's administration. And we can’t do it alone, except with the help of the governors, their wives and members of our progressive party and all Nigerians.’

http://gistpeeps..com.ng/2016/10/i-am-after-success-of-my-husbands-administration-aisha-buhari.html

(1) (Reply)

APC Says Nigeria Economy Will Soon Bounce Back / Why States Are Owing WAEC: Governor Yari / NEMA Donates Releive Items To Boko Haram Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.