Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo (108758 Views)

Yau Kumo Under Investigation By EFCC Over N3bn Fraud - Sahara Reporters / Fatima Buhari And Gimba Yau Kumo Pictured Together / Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2016
The second daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari, Hajiya Fatima, will be getting married to former managing director of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, Malam Gimba Yau Kumo today Friday, October 28.

Their Islamic wedding will take place in Katsina state, her father’s home state.

Fatima is one of the president’s children from his first wife, Safinatu Muhammadu Buhari.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2016
But what many are not aware is that Fatima will become the 4th wife to the 57-year-old. Under the Islamic tradition a man is allowed to marry up to four wives, but that doesn’t seem to concern onr of the senior wives, Gimba Aishatu.

Gimba doesn’t look thrilled with welcoming another wife into the family who happens to be the daughter of the president.

The light skinned lady took to her Instagram page to post series of pictures showing off herself with her husband and more comparing herself and Buhari’s daughter in what looks like a ‘shade’.

See photos below:

https://www.naij.com/1025931-buharis-daughter-to-become-4th-wife-mocked-by-husbands-1st-wife-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2016
More

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by somez(m): 11:12am On Oct 28, 2016
Here to write names of noise makers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by dunkem21(m): 11:12am On Oct 28, 2016
cheesy ..No comment lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by donbenedict(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2016
A whole president's daughter the 4th wife of another man...

Aruuu! grin

372 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by eyeview: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2016
But this his 'old wife' is still finer than the 'new one' he is marrying. Or is he marrying her for the connection.
Thats how one ex northern governor went and married abacha's daughter to add to the numerous wives,only for abacha to die shortly afterwards and the marriage became a turmoil till it crashed.

But seriously,his wife is fine.

230 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2016
So Buhari would be travelling again.....to Daura grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:20am On Oct 28, 2016
As long as they leave Zarah for me

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by INTROVERT(f): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Thief cheesy grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by tolor: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2016
women and jealousy are like.....

please who gat that picture of the potatoe head

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Grundig: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2016
I'm yet to understand the rationale behind an educated woman agreeing to be 4th wife.

I'm lost honestly

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Jokerman(m): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2016
4th wife? ?? Wen u can start up a life with a young guy....

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2016
If the president's daughter with her level of education and exposures agrees to be the fourth wife this is an indication of her upbringing (which was influenced by her religion which she has every right to). The same guy that raised her with such world view is the same guy that over 170 million people are looking up to in this year and time.

Just thinking out loud!

258 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 28, 2016
Grundig:
I'm yet to understand the rationale behind an educated woman agreeing to be 4th wife.

I'm lost honestly

Have you not heard her father believes a woman's place is In the other room?

166 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2016
Grundig:

I'm lost honestly

Have you not heard her father believes a woman's place is In the other room?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by DLondonboiy: 11:44am On Oct 28, 2016
What ever rocks her boat...

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2016
eyeview:
But this his 'old wife' is still finer than the 'new one' he is marrying. Or is he marrying her for the connection.
Thats how one ex northern governor went and married abacha's daughter to add to the numerous wives,only for abacha to die shortly afterwards and the marriage became a turmoil till it crashed.

But seriously,his wife is fine.

Nah, Fatima is finer than her. Not saying that Fatima herself is too fine o.

Stay around and get used to lightskinned girls and you'll get over the "fair automatically means pretty" syndrome.

Used to be like you until we moved to the east.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by talktonase(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2016
See what husband scarcity is causing!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by omenka(m): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
They've started "pokenosing" again.

They would never learn.

How is it anybody's business if she's someone's 400dth wife??

Someone says "a whole president's daughter". Hell, that shows they don't let their position get into their heads.

Others would soon arrive to condemn the entire North over what is simply one individual's private affair, meanwhile the cucumber affair is still fresh on our minds oo.

If she's happy, so be it. Congrats to her. smiley

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by todayboy: 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
It is only useless father like buhari will allow his daughter to be forth wife

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by theGistsonline: 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
sure!! Why not?? See all the NL females attacking you! Calling thief & names.... Forget them jooR!!

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Burger01(m): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
4th wetin! Upon all the dudes wey dey for north, South, West and East

Na by force to marry rich old man? undecided

That marriage go dull abeg undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by veekid(m): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Right from the tine I saw that pre wedding pix; I realised they force Fatima to marry that old man. Imagine in this century? Who still got married willingly to a married man with three wires?
Sure; Buhari leaves in the past

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by DUCEDAVEE(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
mtchew!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by shumuel(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
The second daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari, Hajiya Fatima, will be getting married to former managing director of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, Malam Gimba Yau Kumo today Friday, October 28.

Their Islamic wedding will take place in Katsina state, her father’s home state.

Fatima is one of the president’s children from his first wife, Safinatu Muhammadu Buhari.

Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Guyman02: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
A whole Presidents daughter going to share an over used Dick with 3 other women when there are thousands of handsome young and single guys in the North and Muslim world.

Anyway in the North, this kind of marriage among the elite is mostly for political solidification.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by uairaland: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
A WHOLE president's daughter .... 4th wife to a 57 year old man.

the man get mouth abeg.

shout out to all the single ladies waiting for superman or Angel Michael to come down from heaven and marry you as his one and only. it is well with you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.