Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab (6299 Views)

Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by LifestyleTonite: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
follow this link to see the lies from the Islamic world debunked

https://lifestyletonight..co.id/2016/09/it-is-lie-mary-didnt-wear-hijab.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
True talk the idea of a better is all we all want.
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by LifestyleTonite: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
Cc Seun EyeHateGod friendchoice aminusanti annunaki malvisguy212 true2god kingebukanaija

see also:

It's A Lie, Mary Didn't Wear An Hijab

https://lifestyletonight..co.id/2016/09/it-is-lie-mary-didnt-wear-hijab.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by orunto27: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
h
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by aminusanti(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
Cc Seun EyeHateGod friendchoice aminusanti annunaki malvisguy212 true2god kingebukanaija

see also:

Allah is great.. xtians use there own hand to draw mother mary with hijab and now you are trying by all means to unveil her, anyways carry on we are watching..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by hopefulLandlord: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
its funny how Christians use the bible to invalidate the Quran

its like using Spiderman Comic to invalidate Superman Comic

5 Likes

Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by aminusanti(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
LifestyleTonite:

see also:

2 Likes

Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by LifestyleTonite: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
aminusanti:

Allah is great.. xtians use there own hand to draw mother mary with hijab and now you are trying by all means to unveil her, anyways carry on we are watching..
i can see that the write up in the link really struck a nerve in you that made you upload pictures that have been debunked by the link I posted.

Now, check these questions out.

was there a photographer or a video camera in the past that caught an image of Mary? No.

Of what relevance is Mary to Christians? Nothing other than she gave birth to our Messiah.

So, should Christian ladies emulate whatever she did? No, cos she's not the author and finisher of our faith, Yahshua, whom we look up to in deeds.

Now, you've filled thus thread with pictures of "Mary" putting in what looks like an hijab. That picture can never be the Mary of the Bible cos it was never recorded that she did such. Those pictures were painted by the Catholic Church widely known as Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots, who corrupts the world. They are the same people who painted Yahshua the Messiah with Long Hair, a thing the Bible called shameful for a man to wear.

1 Corinthians 11:14
Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is dishonor to him?

Pls, don't ever say Christians are the ones who painted Mary like that. The painting was inspired by the Catholic pagan roots who transformed all the Roman and Greek gods and goddesses into biblical saints in order for unsuspecting folks to worship them.

As you can see, the painting of Mary on hijab with halo all over her head inspired the moulding of statues which the Catholic Church members bow down to. True Christians don't do that cos the Bible warns against such.

Leviticus 26:1
"You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to bow down to it; for I am the Lord your God.

So, it us clear that those who do such aren't Christians but pagans disguising as such.

Now read this verse

1 Corinthians 11:5
(New International Version)
But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head--it is the same as having her head shaved.

You See, you misunderstood it very much. It says women should cover their hair when praying. It didn't say women should cover their hair ALWAYS. Only an illiterate or someone trying to manipulate the verse will misunderstand such. Reading further...

1 Corinthians 11:15
But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory for her; for her hair is given to her for a covering.

So you see, a woman's hair helps cover her head, this gives her no need to use a veil or an hijab.

New time, Mr aminusanti, verify very well before you swallow a claim, otherwise you might just be swallowing a huge falsehood. If you could actually belief that Mary wore an hijab due to mere paintings that surfaced hundreds of years after she passed away, then you are mostly like going to believe it if shown a picture Jesus kissing the Kaaba in mecca and also beheading someone. Perhaps a picture of him putting on 8 gold chains like Chris Brown will be better believed by you.

The internet has really exposed the lies Islam has prospered on.

Pls, address the topic which is "Muslim Paradise Vs Christian Paradise". Thanks you.

For those interested in the link which debunked the LIE that Mary wore an Hijab

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by LifestyleTonite: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Cc 4everGod kingebukasblog
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by LifestyleTonite: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

so funny of you. But the joke is on the Quran concocted 500yrs after the Bible. It plagiarised the Bible and at the same time still trying to tell the entire world that the Bible is fake.

so much slowness from its believers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by aminusanti(m): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
i can see that the write up in the link really struck a nerve in you that made you upload pictures that have been debunked by the link I posted.
be calm sir, just can't waste my precious time reading someones opinionated claim when the truth is crystal clear and soon you will deny jesus picture that u pple came up with..again jesus appear exactly like a practicing muslim not like those Deceivers of today (Pastors) if you want i can give some pics comparison. pls who came up with dos PICS of Mary and jesus, is it we muslims??

Now, check these questions out.

was there a photographer or a video camera in the past that caught an image of Mary? No.
why r u asking funny questions here..are u trying to tell us back then there r no people that carve statues, and skating or historic descriptions? anyways post this question to the person who came up with that maybe you know better than him but all we see is hijab in movies n pictures of her.

Of what relevance is Mary to Christians? Nothing other than she gave birth to our Messiah.
So, are u telling us she got no relevance to Christianity? Mother of your God? NL Catholics over to you...dis is not my question sir

So, should Christian ladies emulate whatever she did? No, cos she's not the author and finisher of our faith, Yahshua, whom we look up to in deeds.
if you know this verse 1 Corinthians 11:6 you will surely know that she abide by the teachings, and the same thing we are seeing on Nuns out there. why are the nuns covering up?

Now, you've filled thus thread with pictures of "Mary" putting in what looks like an hijab. That picture can never be the Mary of the Bible cos it was never recorded that she did such. Those pictures were painted by the Catholic Church widely known as Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots, who corrupts the world. They are the same people who painted Yahshua the Messiah with Long Hair, a thing the Bible called shameful for a man to wear.
it simply means thats how she use to dress and when you look at this verse it prove it "1 Corinthians 11:6"... unless u want to deny this verse! u can't run away from the truth thats as clear as wine..

1 Corinthians 11:14
Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is dishonor to him?

[quote]Pls, don't ever say Christians are the ones who painted Mary like that. The painting was inspired by the Catholic pagan roots who transformed all the Roman and Greek gods and goddesses into biblical saints in order for unsuspecting folks to worship them.

As you can see, the painting of Mary on hijab with halo all over her head inspired the moulding of statues which the Catholic Church members bow down to. True Christians don't do that cos the Bible warns against such.

They know Mary better then because the painting goes exactly as this verse 1 Corinthians 11:6

Leviticus 26:1
"You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to bow down to it; for I am the Lord your God.

So, it us clear that those who do such aren't Christians but pagans disguising as such.
i agree with you there, the quran already taught us that (Quran, 21:98) but you people are into Man worship which is the same as idol worshiping and Almighty God warn you people about that but you people decide to go with Paul false ideologies. read here

Now read this verse

►Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered him, “It is written, “‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and him only shall you serve.’”

►Psalm 95:6 Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker

1 Corinthians 11:5
(New International Version)
But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head--it is the same as having her head shaved.

You See, you misunderstood it very much. It says women should cover their hair when praying. It didn't say women should cover their hair ALWAYS. Only an illiterate or someone trying to manipulate the verse will misunderstand such. Reading further...
1 Corinthians 11:15
But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory for her; for her hair is given to her for a covering.

So you see, a woman's hair helps cover her head, this gives her no need to use a veil or an hijab.

New time, Mr aminusanti, verify very well before you swallow a claim, otherwise you might just be swallowing a huge falsehood. If you could actually belief that Mary wore an hijab due to mere paintings that surfaced hundreds of years after she passed away, then you are mostly like going to believe it if shown a picture Jesus kissing the Kaaba in mecca and also beheading someone. Perhaps a picture of him putting on 8 gold chains like Chris Brown will be better believed by you.

I doubt if you know what you are doing!.. now lets see who is an illiterate here. i wont comment on 1 Corinthians 11:15 till you get back to me with few queries..if u don't know kindly ask the person feeding you with all dis lies..
READ HERE >

1 Corinthians 11:3-12

3► Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
4► Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head.
5► And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is just as though her head were shaved.
6► If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.
7► A man ought not to cover his head,[a] since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.
8► For man did not come from woman, but woman from man;
9► neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.
10► For this reason, [size=13pt]and because of the angels[/size] the woman ought to have a sign of authority on her head.

So we see that since the man is the glory of God and the woman is the glory of man then she has to wear the veil as a sign of authority. Her wearing the veil shows that she is subjected in authority to the man.

Notice what verse 10 says, "[size=13pt]and because of the angels[/size]". A woman has to wear the veil because of the angels. What does this mean?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by LifestyleTonite: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
aminusanti:
be calm sir, just can't waste my precious time reading someones opinionated claim when the truth is crystal clear and soon you will deny jesus picture that u pple came up with
Which people came up with it? Christians or the Catholic Pagans who painted a false representation of Christ? True Christians don't revere images, whether painted or moulded. We live our life like Yahshua and his early disciples and apostles. We follow their acts and guidance as prescribed by the Almighty Yahweh which says

1. Exodus 20:4-6
“ You must not make for yourself an idol of any kind or an IMAGE OF ANYTHING IN THE HEAVENS or on the EARTH or in the SEA. You must not bow down to them or worship them, for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God who will not tolerate your affection for any other gods

NOw, kindly notice the uppercase letters. Make no IMAGE of anything in heaven or on the Earth.

So, we true Christians keep the commandments of the Bible by not doing such. But there are some people who claim they love God so much and even called themselves Christians. See what the Bible says:
John 14:15

“If you love me, you will keep my commandments."

If God's commandments prohibits us from making images of anything in heaven or on earth, then anybody doing such does not love Him and cannot be called a Christian. Examples are the Catholics who are pagans disguising as Christians. They are not Christians cos they don't keep Yahshua's commandments. They have gone astray by painting pictures and tagging them as him. They have moved further by bowing down to them. A little evil leads to a bigger one. The little evil of painting of an image, which is against God's commandment, as led them to a bigger evil of now bowing down to them.

aminusanti:

..again jesus appear exactly like a practicing muslim not like those Deceivers of today (Pastors)

if you want i can give some pics comparison. pls who came up with dos PICS of Mary and jesus, is it we muslims??
You said Jesus appeared like a practicing Muslim? What a joke. How does a practicing Muslim look? Like an archaic Arabian bushy bearded man terrorist? Is that what Jesus looked like? No

Yet again, you are still relying on pictures and paintings that surfaced centuries after Christ left the earth. Why are you so stubborn and hell bent on discarding truth for falsehood?

aminusanti:

why r u asking funny questions here..are u trying to tell us back then there r no people that carve statues, and skating or historic descriptions? anyways post this question to the person who came up with that maybe you know better than him but all we see is hijab in movies n pictures of her.
There were people who carved statues in those days and even before and they bowed down to them. That's why God warned His children against doing such. So, if any person or religious organisation shows you a picture claiming it is Mary or Yahshua, Pls call the person a liar cos a true Christian doesn't go against God's commandment. . Now look at the confusion it has caused- people bowing down to images they made thinking they are the images of God, Yahshua or Mary.

As you can see, that idols posing as mary is wearing an hijab.
aminusanti:

So, are u telling us she got no relevance to Christianity? Mother of your God? NL Catholics over to you...dis is not my question sir

How can a woman be the mother of God? Perhaps, you mistake me for those false Christians who believe in Trinity. She has no relevance in Christianity other than she was recorded to be the mother of Yahshua the Messiah whom I believe is Yahweh's Son.

aminusanti:

if you know this verse 1 Corinthians 11:6 you will surely know that she abide by the teachings, and the same thing we are seeing on Nuns out there. why are the nuns covering up?

Is it recorded anywhere in the Bible that there were some people called nuns? The Catholic practice of nuns is not biblical. Almost all Catholic practices are not christian

You can't quote the above verse without the preceding one. Except you want to manipulate it to match your Islamic teachings.

Now read the verse 5 & 6 together

1 Corinthians 11:5-6 New International Version (NIV)

"But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved. For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head."

As you can see, it clearly shows that a woman should cover her hair when she's praying or prophesying. When she's not, she can leave her hair open cos it was given to her as a covering and glory.

To show that it is not obligatory for a woman to cover her hair always, apostle Paul said if she wants to pray or prophesy without covering her hair, then she should shave her hair. This means a woman can enter a church without covering her hair only when it is shaved. But if she decides to enter the church, pray and prophesy without her hair covered nor shaved, no one will disturb her, even though she's going against the words of the Bible. It is Hers for God to judge.

But hey, how come you are manipulating Apostle Paul's words to approve your islamic teachings?

I thought you Muslims claim apostle Paul is a false prophet.

Well, it is the same way you Muslims condemn the entire Bible as fake but still bury your head in it looking for ways to use it to approve of Islam.

So much slowness.

aminusanti:

it simply means thats how she use to dress and when you look at this verse it prove it "1 Corinthians 11:6"... unless u want to deny this verse! u can't run away from the truth thats as clear as wine..
Pls, I've explained the verse and I also believe the link I sent you also clarified all these. But since you chose to ignore the truth, manipulate it to approve your islamic teachings, then so Be it with you.
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

grin grin grin
LOL, but its true sha, its like arguing which is better. DC comics OR Marvel comics but they don't realise it.
All these Abrahamic religions are copy and paste
The Jews copied older religions and added theirs to it
The Christian copied the Jews and added theirs to it
The Muslims copied the Christians and the Jews and added theirs to it.
The funny thing is that each believes that their religion is right.
grin
Its a circle and they don't even realise how ridiculous it all is grin
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by nabiz(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 30, 2016
LifestyleTonite:

see also:

For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.

2 Likes

Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by EyeHateGod: 2:49am On Oct 30, 2016
FriendChoice:

For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.
WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE TO TAKE THINGS OUT OF CONTEX grin
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by Fantastic2m(m): 6:34am On Oct 30, 2016
Wow the heat is on
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by aminusanti(m): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2016
EyeHateGod:

WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE TO TAKE THINGS OUT OF CONTEX grin
Pls give us the context for us to undertstand better..
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by aminusanti(m): 7:31am On Oct 30, 2016
Lennycool:

grin grin grin
LOL, but its true sha, its like arguing which is better. DC comics OR Marvel comics but they don't realise it.
All these Abrahamic religions are copy and paste
The Jews copied older religions and added theirs to it
The Christian copied the Jews and added theirs to it
The Muslims copied the Christians and the Jews and added theirs to it.
The funny thing is that each believes that their religion is right.
grin
Its a circle and they don't even realise how ridiculous it all is grin

u r smart enough to know they copy each other but u can't look into knwing why...
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by LifestyleTonite: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2016
FriendChoice:

You Muslims are just hell bent on misunderstanding the passage just cos you know that accepting the true meaning will discard your propaganda of Mary dressing in hijab. You quoted a section of the passage without checking its preceding verses and the next.

1 Corinthians 11:5-6 and 15

verse 5, "But every woman that PRAYETH or PROPHECIETH with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven."

verse 6, "For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered."

explanation

IN verse 5, we see that it is NOT appropriate for a woman to pray or prophecy with her hair uncovered. Mind you, it is ONLY when praying or prophesying.

The verse 6 went further to say that if a woman doesn't want to cover her hair during such activities, then she should shave her hair. Can you now see that a woman CAN partake in praying and prophesying WITHOUT covering her hair or head cos it has been shaved?

Now read verse 15

verse 15
But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

It says a woman's hair is a GLORY for her and was given to her to help cover her HEAD. The only time she can cover her HAIR is when she's praying and prophesying. Asides that, she can do whatever she likes with her hair.

But you Muslims, as a means of enslaving the females, have made it mandatory that they wear hijab, a sign of slavery that COVERS their GLORY.

You claim it makes them modest, yet I had a female Muslim HIJAB wearing student who was my next door neighbour always filling my ears with loud moans when her boyfriend is around. There are so many of them like that.

You guys are just too insecure that's why you do everything possible to hide their beauty and GLORY by covering it. The hijab is always dirty and makes them stink cos fresh hair doesn't have access to their armpit. If you doubt me, go outside now and observe an hijab wearing lady. You are most likely to find brown stains on the hijab.

You Muslim men should stop being insecure. If a lady loves you truly, she will be faithful no matter how exposed she is dressed. As you can see from the above example of an hijab wearing lady having premarital sex. Caging them is imprisoning them. That's why Christianity is free. God wants us to love him without compulsion.

Now, any lady who dresses in exposed ways is not a Christian cos the Bible says

1 Timothy 2:9

"I also want the women to dress MODESTLY, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with ELABORATE hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes,"

as you can see, hairstyle is ALLOWED but being elaborated is what is NOT allowed. If putting on hijab is what the islamic religion see as their own modesty, fine. They should just stop spreading propaganda that MARY wore hijab.

aminusanti, we don't follow Mary. The circulating pictures of her aren't her.

1 Timothy 2:9 explains how a Christian female should dress.
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by LifestyleTonite: 8:37am On Oct 30, 2016
aminusanti:
^^^
Look up
BTW, how come you Muslims are yet to even address the OP? cool
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by LifestyleTonite: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
true2god and annunaki2 are needed here.
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by aminusanti(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
You Muslims are just hell bent on misunderstanding the passage just cos you know that accepting the true meaning will discard your propaganda of Mary dressing in hijab. You quoted a section of the passage without checking its preceding verses and the next.
Honestly, u dont have shame or maybe you are doing all this out of ignorance.. i asked you in my previous post but u deliberately ignore it knowing that it will exposed ur lies.. but i will further explain what you are trying to hide here..just keep reading

1 Corinthians 11:5-6 and 15

verse 5, "But every woman that PRAYETH or PROPHECIETH with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven."

explanation

IN verse 5, we see that it is NOT appropriate for a woman to pray or prophecy with her hair uncovered. Mind you, it is ONLY when praying or prophesying

[size=15pt]verse 5 > why is it inappropriate?[/size]

verse 6, "For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered."

explanation

The verse 6 went further to say that if a woman doesn't want to cover her hair during such activities, then she should shave her hair. Can you now see that a woman CAN partake in praying and prophesying WITHOUT covering her hair or head cos it has been shaved?
Just look at how you deliberately remove that verse out of it context! let me put a different English translation

11:6►By a woman’s head being uncovered, this was the same personal shame as having her hair sheared or shaved

1 Corinthians 11:6► Explanation
By a woman’s head being uncovered, this was the same personal shame as having her hair sheared or shaved. simple!

NOW READ CAREFULLY BELOW AND COMPARE YOUR INTERPRETATION AND THE ACTUAL INTERPRETATION

1 Corinthians 11:5► And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered [size=14pt]dishonors her head—it is just as though her head were shaved[/size].

1 Corinthians 11:6► If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and [size=14pt]if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.[/size]

1 Corinthians 11:10► For this reason, [size=14pt]and because of the angels the woman ought to have a sign of authority on her head[/size].

Explanation
first, we need to understand that these angels in verse 10 are referring to the evil angels which are always present, though unseen(which we muslim called as Jinn demon, saitan etc). . Therefore women should cover their heads in order not to tempt the angels to come down and take them as wives this is supported by

Genesis 6: 1-4 ►
1►When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,
2► the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
3► Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with [a] man forever, for he is mortal ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."
4► The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

You also have...

► 2 Peter 2:4
4► For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell,[b] putting them into gloomy dungeons
to be held for judgment;

►The commentary...
►and of Aza and Azael, angels, who, they say, [size=14pt]sinned by lusting after the daughters of men[/size], they frequently affirm, that God cast them down from their holiness

From the above verse it simply means Demonic possession.
So, It simply tells women to wear the veil so that it can show that they are subjected to man in authority and so that they cannot tempt the angels to lust after them.
but if you don't agree with this then explain verse 10 to us ". [size=13pt]A woman has to wear the veil because of the angels. What does this mean?[/size]

[size=16pt]Answer my questions and stop beating around the bush! i wont be replying u again if run away from answering my questions.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by twozero(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
aminusanti:

Honestly, u dont have shame or maybe you are doing all this out of ignorance.. i asked you in my previous post but u deliberately ignore it knowing that it will exposed ur lies.. but i will further explain what you are trying to hide here..just keep reading

Just look at how you deliberately remove that verse out of it context! let me put a different English translation

11:6►By a woman’s head being uncovered, this was the same personal shame as having her hair sheared or shaved

By a woman’s head being uncovered, this was the same personal shame as having her hair sheared or shaved. simple!

NOW READ CAREFULLY BELOW AND COMPARE YOUR INTERPRETATION AND THE ACTUAL INTERPRETATION

1 Corinthians 11:5► And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered [size=14pt]dishonors her head—it is just as though her head were shaved[/size].

1 Corinthians 11:6► If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and [size=14pt]if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.[/size]

1 Corinthians 11:10► For this reason, [size=14pt]and because of the angels the woman ought to have a sign of authority on her head[/size].

Explanation
first, we need to understand that these angels in verse 10 are referring to the evil angels which are always present, though unseen(which we muslim called as Jinn demon, saitan etc). . Therefore women should cover their heads in order not to tempt the angels to come down and take them as wives this is supported by

1►When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,
2► the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
3► Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with [a] man forever, for he is mortal ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."
4► The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

You also have...

4► For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell,[b] putting them into gloomy dungeons
to be held for judgment;

►The commentary...
►and of Aza and Azael, angels, who, they say, [size=14pt]sinned by lusting after the daughters of men[/size], they frequently affirm, that God cast them down from their holiness

So, It simply tells women to wear the veil so that it can show that they are subjected to man in authority and so that they cannot tempt the angels to lust after them.
but if you don't agree with this then explain verse 10 to us ". [size=13pt]A woman has to wear the veil because of the angels. What does this mean?[/size]

[size=16pt]Answer my questions and stop beating around the bush! i wont be replying u again if run away from answering my questions.[/size]

Nice 1 bro! iz really enlightening..jazakallah khair

3 Likes

Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by twozero(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
LifestyleTonite:
Muslim paradise vs Christian paradise

First ask yourself this question: was heaven the home of humans before earth? This answer is definitely no. This is so cos the first man, Adam, was created from dust of the Earth and his wife Eve from his rib. So you see, they never dropped from the sky but we're created here on Earth.

So, why do we have humans who believe they will go to heaven or hell after they die? Most of these humans even base their belief on Bible and quranic passages. The truth is that, the Bible passages that some Christians think supports their belief have been grossly misconstrued.

Ask yourself, what was God's original purpose of creating the earth and putting man in it?

Genesis 1:28

"Then God blessed them, and God said to them "be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the Earth."

From the above passage, we can see that it wasn't God's plan for mankind to live a short life, DIE and then go to an heavenly paradise. He created us to be here forever, without sickness, sorrow, pain nor death. But Satan came to thwart God's plan. He made the first man to fall and lose his glory, which made him prone to sickness, weakness, sin and death. To redeem mankind, God sent his son Yahshua the Messiah to die for our sins and restore us to our former state in due time.

But false doctrines which crept into the church have taught that giving your life to Yahshua equates to going to heaven when you die and hell fire when you failed to do so. This doctrines are blatantly calling Yahweh a failure and scoring Satan some points.

What are these points? The doctrines imply that Satan, even though he will eventually be destroyed, still managed to make God change His original plan of making humans reside on earth forever by whisking them away to heaven when they die. Secondly, since humans will be residing in heaven, then it means God will destroy the earth cos there won't be any need for it again. This means that Satan achieved victory by making God destroy his work. But what does the Bible say?

Ecclesiastes 1:4
New International Version

Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever.

Since God's original plan is for humans to reside on earth and subdue it, then it means the paradise which most religions have attributed to be in heaven will actually be this earth. Adam and Eve were given the task to take care of the garden of Eden and extend it when they multiply, thereby turning the world into a big garden of beauty; we humans will take up that task when evil has finally been rooted out of this world.

When some Christians say heaven will be the home of good people when they die, I ask, what will be their activity over there? They say singing praises unto God. Was that why God created humans in the first place? No, cos angels are already doing that, see Job 38:7 Luke 2:13-14.

Our place is on earth taking care of the trees, fishes and animals, just as Adam did and even named them all Genesis 2:20. God wants to restore this earth to its former status where there was no aging, sickness, sin, sorrow and death; where a lamb and a lion can play together.

Revelations 21:4 New International Version

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

Isaiah 11:6 King James Bible

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them".

The above passages are speaking of the things to come on earth when evil has been defeated.

But Muslims believe that heaven is a paradise where they will be given 72 virgins each, with rivers of wine, milk and honey, where all they were restricted from on earth in the name of keeping away from sin will be available in surplus. Was it God's plan for mankind to come to this world, endure then die to be rewarded with women?

This ideology clearly says that heaven is a huge brothel or porn industry full of sexual and immoral activities. It has also inspired suicide bombings and violence by Muslims who believe the quickest way to partake in such fun is to wage war for Allah. What makes them think God will allow the abode of His throne to be turned into a sex factory? This clearly shows that Allah is not the Yahweh of the Bible. Yahweh forbids us to swear by the heavens: "But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is God's throne;" Mathew 5:34.

How can such God now allow his abode to become a sex haven?

Agreeing that good humans will spend eternity in heaven also means you agree that the evil ones will spend theirs in a burning furnace called hell fire. Anyone that agrees such has succeeded in saying that God is brutal than Satan for burning humans in an everlasting fire where they don't die but feel pains and torments for billion multiplied by trillions of uncountable years, just for sins committed in nothing more than a hundred years of sorrow-filled earth. Such persons has also elevated himself above God in terms of love, cos we humans can never throw our child to the tiger no matter how wicked such a child is.

Mathew 7:11
So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him.

So, what then is the punishment for the wicked and all those who killed thousands? Are they now to be freed? Their punishment is annihilation, a thing the devil fears too. But some people think burning him in fire for all eternity is what scares him. Not existing anymore is what scares Satan. Well, the punishment for the wicked will be a topic for another day cos it is cumbersome. But don't think it involves everlasting torture. God is not wicked.

The idea of spending eternity in heaven has made many see righteous efforts as a waste of time cos the reward is just endless praise and worship in heaven- a thing they consider boring. The concept of burning for all eternity has made many people into atheist cos they can't phantom a loving God hurting his creation that way. The idea of dying for Allah to get rewarded with 72 virgins in a garden with rivers of wine, milk and honey has turned many into bloodthirsty terrorist.

Imagine a world where you don't worry about sickness, sorrow, pain, hate, crime, disease, war, poverty, starvation, disaster and even death cos they will be no more. A world where a kid can play with a full grown Tiger. A world where food is readily available cos diseases affecting crops no longer exist. A world where there is no segregation but love and peace with abundance of joy. Isn't that better than the other concepts of eternity?

This is the gospel of love.

which of the below picture concept of paradise goes in line with God's plan and even a sane mind?
[/s] Complete trash.. your write-up is full of errors, you want to condemn islam with this kind of copy and paste knowledge
Bashing is easy, and believe me, nothing is easier than bashing the gospel of porn bible for claiming that women's vaginas and breasts taste like "wine", and that sisters can look lustfully at their biological brothers and wish to have sex with them in bed.
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by aminusanti(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
twozero:

Nice 1 bro! iz really enlightening..jazakallah khair
abeg allow the clown
he knws better than all this people that the bible was written in their language and came from the same place as their Saviour..

Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by LifestyleTonite: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
aminusanti:

Which of your questions didn't I answer?

[/quote]it is inappropriate cos a man is the head of a woman and Christ is the head of man while God is the head of Christ.

1 Corinthians 11:3

3 "But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, a and the head of Christ is God."

a man is not supposed to cover his head when praying and prophesying. Covering his hwad means he is covering the authority over his head which is Christ. But a woman is advised to cover hers when praying or prophesying and only during such activities. from the above verse, it shows that God is the head of Christ, Christ the head of man and man is the head of the woman. So, a woman who covers her head always is covering the authorities over her. She can only do that when praying or prophesying.

aminusanti:

All the above verses speak of the same thing which is COVER YOUR HAIR WHEN PRAYING. They DIDN'T say a woman must cover her hair regardless of whether she's praying or not.

aminusanti:

Explanation

[quote author=aminusanti post=50627382]

You also have...

to be held for judgment;

►The commentary...

Can you honestly tell me that those demons can't still attack a Muslim lady when she uncovers her hair, cos your holy books says she can take it off when in the midst of her relatives? Yes they can, even when covered.

aminusanti:

This means a woman should wear the veil WHEN PRAYING to prevent angels from being tempted. The 1 Corinthians 11 chapter is talking about when PRAYING, not a daily lifestyle. If it was a daily lifestyle, Yahshua would have rebuked Mary Magdalene when she used her hair to wash his feet.

Luke 7:38

And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.

The same Paul whom you Muslims labelled a false teacher but still try to twist his teachings to support your female oppression also talked about how a female Christian should dress in his letter to Timothy. He didn't say they should cover their hair always but avoid elaborate hairstyles e.g Brazilian hair, weapon etc

1 Timothy 2:9

"I also want the women to dress MODESTLY, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with ELABORATE hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes,"

If he wanted Christian ladies to cover their hair ALWAYS, he wouldn't have said it.

aminusanti:

Ive always addressed all your questions. Well, if you feel I haven't, then ask them in this format: question 1.

question 2
question 3
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by LifestyleTonite: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
twozero:
[s][/s] Complete trash.. your write-up is full of errors, you want to condemn islam with this kind of copy and paste knowledge
Bashing is easy, and believe me, nothing is easier than bashing the gospel of porn bible for claiming that women's vaginas and breasts taste like "wine", and that sisters can look lustfully at their biological brothers and wish to have sex with them in bed.
You should have used this energy to prove the write up wrong, instead of the wasted effort you published.

Pls, kindly prove why the islamic concept of paradise aligns with God's plan.
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by LifestyleTonite: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
aminusanti:

abeg allow the clown
he knws better than all this people that the bible was written in their language and came from the same place as their Saviour..
How many times do I have to tell you that the pictures of Mary you are posting aren't her?

The Catholics ND their nun dress code have nothing to do with Christianity. Catholiscm is an Antichrist religion. 80% of whatr they do is not biblical. Pls google to see that Catholic Church is Antichrist.
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by EyeHateGod: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
aminusanti:

The Verse Following the one you Quoted is A Contradiction to the One You quoted
1Co 11:15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: [size=17pt] for [her] hair is given her for a covering. [/size]
Re: it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab by LifestyleTonite: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
EyeHateGod:

The Verse Following the one you Quoted is A Contradiction to the One You quoted
1Co 11:15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: [size=17pt] for [her] hair is given her for a covering. [/size]
The verses don't contradict each other.

aminusanti is just the one creating a contradiction by quoting off context just to suit his Islamic belief.

The passage simply says that a woman should cover her hair when praying, but when not, she can leave it open cos it's a GLORY that helps COVER her head. Which sane human covers honor her glory?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Importance Of Friday And Jumma Prayer / Discussion Of The Bewitchment Of The Prophet / O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.