Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? (5948 Views)

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Iamfrank(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lemme make it short.... she came to my place, sh was looking all beautiful with enough Mary k weighing up to like 3kg on her face n her weavon abi na wig very long.... I Jst smiled and told sh is pretty, we talked a little while n I asked her she could do sumtin for me, so I took her to d bathroom and asked her to wash her face with my soap, dat I wanna c her without make up... omo na so she change am for me o, c insult up on insult sh give me, sh Jst angrily left my house n said I shud never call her again... am I wrong cz I don't really understand girls of nowadays, cz am scared of being scammed...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2016

Oh boy!
Guy u r not wrong and she as well isn't wrong.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Illuminatus(m): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
You want us to tell you that you did well, abi? Clap for yourself! Imagine that you went to see someone and she asks you to pull down your trouser that she wants to see how big you are there... Yes. That's it. Again, clap for yourself?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Kilonis(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Haha it's funny, why would you do that? You should apologise to her.
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
[size=30pt]L-O-L cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Iamfrank(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Illuminatus:
You want us to yell you that you did well, abi? Clap for yourself! Imagine that you went to see someone and she asks you to pull down your trouser that she wants to see how bug you are there... Yes. That's it. Again, clap for yourself?

Tanx bro for your contribution.... but is it bad to c a girl's face without make up, I never asked of sex, Jst asked to c her real face.... I hv female frnds wu without make up look like very fugly.... moreover I notice her legs lukin like bolle...I Jst wanna b sure Dats all....
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by lilmax(m): 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
I love it when a girl says never call me again, its sexy grin because at the end she will be the one calling

seun is responsible for this post though

1 Like

Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
lol..u be wharay oo grin

You for don carry am go swimming pool na..D one wey u do na insult grin

1 Like

Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Raina80(f): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
What attracted her to you in the first place? Surely you must have seen her without makeup at one point? If not then you need to focus your attentions elsewhere,you offended her there is no getting around that. Maybe looking at women who don't have 3kgs of makeup and the whole of Brazil on their head might be your thing. Make up is meant to enhance not hide your face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Prodigee: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
lol...just call her to cum take cucumber...she go sare kabakaba

1 Like

Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by makydebbie(f): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
That's crazy.so what will you gain seeing her real face can you stand it?
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by chris2face(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jarizod:
lol..u be wharay oo grin

You for don carry am go swimming pool na..D one wey u do na insult grin
Abi the swimming pool go make sense pass

Op u for try this
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
chris2face:

Abi the swimming pool go make sense pass

Op u for try this

Na so bruh..

1 Like

Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Iamfrank(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
makydebbie:
That's crazy.so what will you gain seeing her real face can you stand it?

Yes dear, I cn stand anything, Jst wanna b sure...
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Iamfrank(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
Raina80:
What attracted her to you in the first place? Surely you must have seen her without makeup at one point? If not then you need to focus your attentions elsewhere,you offended her there is no getting around that. Maybe looking at women who don't have 3kgs of makeup and the whole of Brazil on their head might be your thing. Make up is meant to enhance not hide your face.

No dear.... Met ha on social Media, we went out on a date Jst once n sh insisted coming to know were I live....
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by emmchi(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
do you know how long it took her to apply the make up(3-5hrs and you just want her to wash it off so as to see her natural face.@op you are wicked ba

1 Like

Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
You did nothing wrong, you were just being childish...

And sometimes it is allowed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by otodeluxe(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
na wa for you oo. what do you want to do with her natural looks sef
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Oldlayez: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dem never born the monkey wey go tell me to wash my make up off.. when even my husbands have never seen my bare face before.

Lubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by NemzySeries(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
women & deir new confidence called "MakeUp"..........unfortunately most of dem dunt av a face without deir makeups on
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by chigoizie7(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Raina80:

U are correct.

Make is meant to enhance and not hide.

Tell urself the truth, u and I know too well that that initial purpose is not what is obtained in this part of the world
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by olutosfem(f): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
LIE mohammed tongue tongue
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by barongmj(f): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Her legs like bolle? You shoukd be ashamed of that statement my dear
Iamfrank:

Tanx bro for your contribution.... but is it bad to c a girl's face without make up, I never asked of sex, Jst asked to c her real face.... I hv female frnds wu without make up look like very fugly.... moreover I notice her legs lukin like bolle...I Jst wanna b sure Dats all....
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Iamfrank(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
barongmj:
Her legs like bolle? You shoukd be ashamed of that statement my dear

Ashamed ko, Ashamed ni.... I noticed ha legs were like sum1 wu bleached, (knuckles r black while ha legs were fair).. If you don't have any beta tin to say, next time u shud do dis with ur opinion

Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Ajinoride(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Iamfrank:
Lemme make it short.... she came to my place, sh was looking all beautiful with enough Mary k weighing up to like 3kg on her face n her weavon abi na wig very long.... I Jst smiled and told sh is pretty, we talked a little while n I asked her she could do sumtin for me, so I took her to d bathroom and asked her to wash her face with my soap, dat I wanna c her without make up... omo na so she change am for me o, c insult up on insult sh give me, sh Jst angrily left my house n said I shud never call her again... am I wrong cz I don't really understand girls of nowadays, cz am scared of being scammed...

you failed the test of a timing " always do the RIGHT thing at the RIGHT time and in the right place.
Option 1: u could have gotten her involved in some activities that will make her sweat,then u can suggest she wash her face.

another way: take her out to the swimming pool.

NB :ladies hate been busted childishly.
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by barongmj(f): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
So when u knew all this, why did u go after her? Why didn't u just end what ever ship u were in with her? Anyways sha, no be my biz. Kachifo
Iamfrank:

Ashamed ko, Ashamed ni.... I noticed ha legs were like sum1 wu bleached, (knuckles r black while ha legs were fair).. If you don't have any beta tin to say, next time u shud do dis with ur opinion
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
This is just wrong, why will you tell a lady to wash off her makeup when you know she did not come with her makeup kit?, so you now want her to go back home bare faced? Wicked somebori angry
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by DozieInc(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Raina80:
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by skywalker240(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
you should have done it pratically
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Newbeginnings(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
You are wrong ..... Ladies have so many insecurity issues especially with their bodies... and just telling a girl you barely know ... and who is barely comfortable being around you to wash away her makeup does not make any sense..

Has she shown any signs that she is completely free with you... completely free to show you the childish things she does... or any like that kind of stuff... this is when you know that she has lifted her boundaries....

So just understand this..
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by dollyjoy(f): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
You should have simply ask her to swim with you. Taking a girl to the pool is a more tactical way to see her real self. undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Repent / Nigerian Man Complains About The Kind Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church(Photos) / She Laid Like A Rod During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.