Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River (432 Views)

Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident / A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos / Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River by EMXTAN1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sapele—A man, who confessed to newsmen that he was ‘flying’ from Benin Airport, Edo State, to attend a meeting in the United Kingdom, before watching a football match going on simultaneously in the coven, also in the United Kingdom, was, yesterday, discovered at Ajogodo River, Sapele, Delta State. Fuel finished in my ‘private jet.’ The self-confessed wizard said: “I was flying in with what is known in the physical realm as ‘Plantain Leaf,’ but it is actually my expensive private jet in the coven realm. “It crashed me into this bridge, when the fuel in it finished. My members will be here tonight to refuel it for me, so I can continue my journey to the UK. “I have to be in the UK to watch football, because there is economic recession, unemployment and inflation in Nigeria.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/crashed-flying-benin-uk-says-man-found-sapele-river/

Re: Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River by Talasuma(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Like seriously?
Re: Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River by EMXTAN1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Talasuma:
Like seriously?

I wasnt surprised tho

(1) (Reply)

The Search For Missing Plane MH370 To Be Finally Called Off. / Bodies Of 74 Migrants Wash Up On Libya Beach / Six Die As Driver On Phone Causes Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.