Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) (37189 Views)

Many Trapped In Multiple Accident On Otedola Bridge, Lagos / Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) / Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by dckng16(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
ehissi:

No be kai be problem.

Them don use high iron net, build better fence take demarcate the road. Nowhere to cross.

If to say road dey to cross, trust Naija naaa; them go do James bond still try.

Kai no really dey there, na just police. Na the first dey when them dey build the fence na e KAI station for there.

KAI no really dey there like that.

Dat iron net nah bad market for KAI, them no dey see people arrest and extort money from again.
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by Barigaboy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Are they going to London? When people r much like this is because its cheap.
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
donsteady:
I hate Lagos

In Olamide's voice, "If I carry you go Banana Island, you go love Lagos ooo". cheesy

Even in this selfsame Ojota, if I take you on tour to the innards of Ogudu GRA, you would eat the humble pie and avowedly state your love for Lasgidi.

I won't even take you to the Island.
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
God has answered the prayers of pickpockets.
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by eminemkayc: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
The structural engineering design for a second bridge is on-going i can confidently say. As soon as its tru, a new bridge would be constructed. Fabrication of the steel stanchions have commenced and tie in points identified. Lets exercise some patience.
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by Horlorlardaey: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
are they queuing to buy fuel

are they queuing to go to heaven
if not
I yam not interested
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
Natural disaster waiting to happen.i'll stay away from there,the day it will collapse we'll see it here aswell.

Put on the hazard lights.

I drop the mic.
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by metallisc(m): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
silverdam:
Is this real? Well, those KAI people can scare someone sha, i will wait queue than to face the embarrassment frim those KAI people. I remember the day i was caught, it wasn't funny, i had to cry and begged. I even lied I'm new in Lagos, delayed me for several hours.

If you see the way they catch and drag offenders like animal. If it is to queue for 10hrs it is better.

But i still find it hard to believe this is Ojota bridge, I've never experienced this here.

this is not a regular occurrence, obviously from the picture you can tell it is just after the heavy rain and everybody just came out from where they were sheltering from the rain all at the same time hence the scenario in the pix! smiley
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by Ken4agent(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
ifeoluwasegun:
Okay
this is crazy...did Lagos set...NAwa oh
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by adepiero: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
ehissi:

No be kai be problem.
I know say no be KAI, its just for the fun of the forum I said that.

This is actually due to the heavy rain today and they are all seeking shelter
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by zeemby(f): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
ambode just spoke in d language most people understand by blocking d midways n subjecting us to saving our own lives by force. people r being knocked dwn by vehicles, traders r killed by motorists on d highway, simple instruction, use d pedestrian bridge but no, some of us will even cross under d bridge, saying, its stressful, how many cables dem dey theif ontop say govt wan protect our own life by wiring d mid ways but no we no go hear, i love d blockage. maintain a straight line n d security prsonel on d bridge should b efficient, lobatan #loveAmbode#lovemylife# use d bridge #
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by Tjango(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
temi2008:
Jesus Christ. Lagos govt shld do something fast o
A new bridge is under construction
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by richard870(m): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Donshemzy1234:
They are much more than the people in my county
chai!, oyinbo shocked
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by mixratio(m): 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
mysteryman2014:
Hope this bridge is designed to support the standing load it is subjected to.
standing load?
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by PRINCELY12: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
THE GOVERNMENT PART NAH INFINIT HOLE
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=donsteady post=50580007]I hate Lagos [/ u better don't hate Lagos cos dats the most developed state and number one commercial nerve of Nija..
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by tosinjay(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
I dey join sometimes.
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by spartacuz: 1:02am On Oct 29, 2016
Bizgold:
THEY SUD CORPORATE AND CROSS AT ONCE, KAI CANT HOLD DEM
Exactly! It is called Cooperation... Even KAI go just chill watch dem nau
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by chuggy(m): 6:37am On Oct 29, 2016
I jus tire for this hold up bridge
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by laideswag: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2016
Frankdotcom:
A friend sent in these pictures of the massive queue at the famous Ojota Pedestrian bridge in Lagos. According to her, she's been on the queue for 30 minutes now.

Lagos State government should find a solution to this before it leads to a major catastrophe.

http://www.franklynonwubiko.com/2016/10/see-massive-queue-at-ojota-pedestrian_28.html

Can't you see they found shelter there cos of the rain?
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by miqos02(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2016
Bizgold:
THEY SUD CORPORATE AND CROSS AT ONCE, KAI CANT HOLD DEM
Re: Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) by Inova(m): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2016
Royaldee:
This is what happens when
1. the available resources is not enough for the masses.
2. Nigerians are getting used to doing the right thing for the first time.
3.When the government doesnt have the foresight to envisage that a bigger pedestrian bridge or alternatively route is needed

I hope the bridge will not collapse because am not sure this bridge is built for this kind of pressure and traffic.
Is Lagos the only state in Nigeria. The pedestrian walk through was built for a certain number of people but everybody from all over nigeria and mostly from the east wants to be in Lagos.
From thise who have legitimate jobs to those looking for quick riches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Snake Killed In My House Today / Christmas In Owerri (pictures) / 7 Reasons We Should Stop Killing Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.