Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) (57184 Views)

Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo / El-Rufai At A Breakfast Meeting With Dignitaries In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
Governor Muhammad Abdullahi Abubakar of Bauchi state and other dignitaries are currently at the residence of President Muhammadu Buhari in Daura for the Wedding Fatiha of the President's daughter Hajiya Fatima Muhammadu Buhari and her hubby Mallam Ya' u Gimba Kumo

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/photos-of-dignitaries-at-president.html

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2016

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
sixtuschimere:
More
more

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Otutu1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Govt of the pix

By the pix

And for the pix

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Make I just talk my mind sha. I was expecting more than what I'm seeing sha. Maybe d other room make sense undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wetin Kwansin Me

5 Likes

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Unblockable: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Make I just talk my mind sha. I was expecting more than what I'm seeing sha. Maybe d other room make sense undecided

Buhari doesn't live extravagantly. He's a humble man!

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by PapaBrowne(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
This is a gathering of the new looters.

The fellows that collect dollar from CBN at N300 and sell to the rest of us at N460.

They are gathered to appreciate their benefactor

Happy married life to the celebrants

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by mmb(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari is a simple man. See his sitting room.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by sinola(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Governor Muhammad Abdullahi Abubakar of Bauchi state and other dignitaries are currently at the residence of President Muhammadu Buhari in Daura for the Wedding Fatiha of the President's daughter Hajiya Fatima Muhammadu Buhari and her hubby Mallam Ya' u Gimba Kumo

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/photos-of-dignitaries-at-president.html

abeg,make we see Buhari's building na....
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Young03(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Islamic marriage just be like meeting dem dey do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Unblockable:

Weldon Buhari spokesman

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Vaxt(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
5th wive welcome
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by azbus54(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Happy married life to d couple, hmm u don't even know recession

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by maj007(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari truly lives a modest life if this is his Daura Home. Nothing too lavish here at all.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by StoneLucifer: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Rubbish..
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Unblockable:

una don come with una ma.dness

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
I love the simplicity in the picture.

15 Likes

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by auch22: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
I love did man he is very simple

10 Likes

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by SUPOL(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
That's d parlor in daura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by sammyrollo: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ahmed0336:
this is just the wedding fatiha.wait for the reception

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
chai!
4th Wife wedding? She no try at all embarassed

Anyway, na her life. I wish her happy married life

1 Like

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
HML to the newly weds. May Allah albarkate the union.

3 Likes

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Jediel1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
lipsrsealed wetin concern me??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by agwom(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
k
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Shaadey: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Otutu1:
Govt of the pix
By the pix
And for the pix
No chills at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Shaadey: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
Live a simple life.
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by jmoore(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
Political wedding.

Marry Buhari's daughter and he will never charge you for corruption if you loot. grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court / Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs / Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.