Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 (3429 Views)

I Just Got A Job In A University With My 3rd Class. / Can I Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree??? / This Is What Banks Pay Their Employees ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by shevchenko(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2007
Banks if you will beg and advertise that a 3rd class ,HND or OND holder should open an account with you why cant you simply shortlist them for a test. As a banker,I have the opportunity of interacting with different categories of people.i have realised that some of the afore mentioned are quite intelligent.I still maintain that examination in our higher instituition is never a true test of knowledge(not with the blockings,intimidation,corruption,molestation and harassment in our schools).Some of my colleagues with2.1 and 2.2 ,one cannot but imagine how they graduated let alone recruited for a job.
This is calling on all banks ,mtn ,celtel e.t.c please shortlist this people(and dont mention 140 million nigerians and so we have no facilities to conduct test for them-always the excuse) let them surprise you in the test,you will be amazed.If a 3rd class can buy recharge cards from mtn for example ,why cant mtn employ him/her.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by ishmael(m): 7:46am On Jan 04, 2007
Tell dem o!! They don't discriminate when they are looking for customers neither do they take their products to only 1st class and 2.1 graduates alone; but when it comes to employment they discriminate. I just wish people will realise this nonsense and stop transacting with them until they adjust themselves and make employment opportunities open for every category of graduates.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by rusky(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2007
i beg to disagree with the two of you. for someone to have spent a minimum of 4 years in the university and end up with a third class shows that the person was not serious. how then does such a person hope to compete with others who did better? why does he want to have his cake and eat it? if employers were to shortlist them only to make sure that they dont make it, what purpose does it serve? will it not be a waste of the employer's resources? what percentage of 3rd class graduate are really that intelligent?

i believe that employers are doing the right thing by shortlisting only those with 2.1 or 2.2. besides when such adverts are placed, the number of applicants run into the thousands!!! realize also that employers sometimes need only about 20, 30 or 40 people eventually, so they have to get the best, and how do you know the best? by looking at your result sheets. companies like shell and chevron may need just 10 people and so they place an ad for graduates with 2.1 and you will be surprised that more than 1,000 people with 2.1 will appear. is this not enough to use as a prelim? why must they advertise and set tests for 20,000 people just because they want to show that they are all encompassing. this is wrong.

as for hnd and ond, i agree that they should be given a chance. what i have observed is that preference is given to university graduates.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by bluebell(m): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2007
Rusky! am surprised that at your age you still talk like a toddler. Has it never occured to you that some empty-headed student bribe lecturers to graduate with a good grade,while some shameless female students sleep with lecturers in the name of first class. If you ask for my opinion i will say some employers especially Banks are only been stupid by enacting such useless policies especially now that the government is trying to curtail the rate of unemployment. Graduates with grades below 1st class and upper credit should be given the priviledge to compete with the so-called 1st class graduate in an apptitude test and see if some of the 1st class graduate will not perform poorly. so Rusky i don't buy your idea of saying some employers need just 20, 30, or 40 people, it is absolutely bullshit to me. Be wise ehhh!
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by ishmael(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2007
bluebell:

Rusky! am surprised that at your age you still talk like a toddler. Has it never occured to you that some empty-headed student bribe lecturers to graduate with a good grade,while some shameless female students sleep with lecturers in the name of first class. If you ask for my opinion i will say some employers especially Banks are only been stupid by enacting such useless policies especially now that the government is trying to curtail the rate of unemployment. Graduates with grades below 1st class and upper credit should be given the priviledge to compete with the so-called 1st class graduate in an apptitude test and see if some of the 1st class graduate will not perform poorly. so Rusky i don't buy your idea of saying some employers need just 20, 30, or 40 people, it is absolutely bullshit to me. Be wise ehhh!

Please help us tell that irrational man to be wise. If truely you really deserve to hold a 1st class or 2.1 degree or HND distinction or upper credit the general believe is that you should be able to do better than those who got lower grades than you in any exams, which may turn out not to be true because some people with lower grades will do better than most people with 1st class and 2.1. Does it mean mean that if you have A1 in mathematics and i have a C6 that you can do better than me in mathematics?? Employers should stop all these nonsense and allow everybody to come out and prove him/her self. Some people we know very well carry 2.1 degrees yet they are in no way better than people with 3rd class.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by ochans(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2007
I support you BLUEBELL. A lot of us tends to think the other way round. To me, what is more important is for one to lay enphasy on how to build his or herself. In most of our schools, some students does funny things to get what they want, while those that fails to understand the music of some lecturers are bullied. You know what i mean. Therefore we cannot conclude that someone with a lower grade is not good enough, most times they are.
Come to think of, " no body is ever useless in developed countries. so long as you have the basic education you will enjoy a meaningful life. But in nigeria the case is very different.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by rusky(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2007
bluebell, i resent being called a toddler. insult is not part of what we do here.

i will answer your question with three questions? WHAT PERCENTAGE OF 3RD CLASS GRADUATES WERE BASED ON VICTMISATION? HOW MANY LADIES WERE GIVEN VERY GOOD GRADES BASED ON SEXUAL FAVOURS? HOW MANY GUYS PAID TO HAVE A GOOD RESULT? we are not looking at the TRUTH. we tend only to focus on the minority. i am a 2.2 graduate and i got this mainly because i CHOSE to have have the university pass through me and me through the university. people must accept responsibility for their actions and live by the consequence.

I AM SURE THAT ALL OF YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT THE MAJORITY OF THOSE WHO GOT A THIRD CLASS DESERVED IT. so what is the point?

mind you, i am only arguing on the 3rd class issue only and not on any other e.g. hnd, ond and 2.2.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by ateke2(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2007
@rusky
I dont agree with you.

who do u blame for missing scipts?
@bluebell
I agree with u.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by binatrix(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2007
rusky:

i beg to disagree with the two of you. for someone to have spent a minimum of 4 years in the university and end up with a third class shows that the person was not serious. how then does such a person hope to compete with others who did better? why does he want to have his cake and eat it? if employers were to shortlist them only to make sure that they don't make it, what purpose does it serve? will it not be a waste of the employer's resources? what percentage of 3rd class graduate are really that intelligent?

hello rusky, i would want to disagree with u on 3rd class products as being unserious when they were in school. if it were not neccessary, they would have made if from 2.2 to fail straight. for some reasons some people graduate with 3rd class from school and it might be due to unseriousness, intimidation, ignorance etc. i had a 3rd class from the university and though its been a rough road to climb when it comes to employment, i have come to realise, if u know ur worth, its not the 3rd class or 2.1 that makes u but ur skill, knowledge and knowhow. people that want u, will take u. i say again, it might not be easy because we hav competition but if u are good and u do somethings extra, then the sky is your limit. in my case, i had to go into IT since i had a degree in electrical/electronics engineering and i studied and passed some certifications(which showed me i was not dull afterall) and started work from the scratch as a computer instructor but to God be the glory, things are improving and am climbing the steps in the telecoms sector.

cheers and be careful how u judge people. dont judge a book by its cover my guy.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by rusky(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2007
binatrix, i am happy that despite your 3rd class you were able to do something extra to make your way in the telecoms sector. however i must tell you another truth, YOU BECAME SERIOUS IN YOUR IT STUDY AFTER YOU SAW AND FELT THE CONSEQUENCE OF HAVING A 3RD CLASS. tell me, how did your parents feel? how did you feel about how your parents felt? would you attribute your 3rd class to the lecturers in your department? would you say that they were SOLELY responsible for the outcome?

my brother, my brother, lets not shy away from the issue here.

TO ATEKE2: what percentage of 3rd class students had their scripts missing? inability to admit the truth only makes it difficult for one to be objective.

LET ME REITERATE THAT I AM ONLY TALKING ABOUT 3RD CLASS RESULTS AND NO OTHER!!!!
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by chimanu2000(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2007
Some years ago, i'd probably go with rusky's view on the unseriousness of anyone who turned out with a 3rd class or even a 2.2, but fortunately i've had to meet a couple of guys i graduated with who ended up with that grade despite being generally intelligent and also dilligent. things do happen. probably from the institution rusky graduated from it would have taken a high level of unseriousness to end up with such but that is not the rule.
i understand why most HR units do specify such requirements , its to make life easier for themselves during recruitment.
just chin up guys keep believing and improving yourselves as you can, it will come your way soon.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by rusky(m): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2007
chimanu, i thank you for your response. however i must enlighten you that when people play around and end up with a 3rd class, they tend to be ashamed of it and knowing the stigma that comes with it, they work extra hard, sometimes more than you and I in order to make sure that it does not happen again in any other field of learning. this is the psychological truth!!!

so when you see a graduate who had 3rd class in school displaying some good degree of intelligence kindly know that he is compensating or has compensated for the poor result. let me tell you a little about myself, when i was in secondary school, i took GCE and got E's and F's. my mum cried while she was talking to me and i felt really bad. you need to experience what it feels like to have your mum cry infront of you because of your poor result. after that day, i swore that i will never get such a result and that such incident will never happen again.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by ishmael(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2007
Having a 1st class does not mean that you really worked hard or read your books very well and it does not automatically make you better in your field. On the other hand having a 3rd class does not mean that you did not work hard or that you are not good in your chosen field. Some people work hard by just craming their notes and handouts (without understanding the technicalities of the course) and at the end of the day they get their 1st class or 2.1 but out their in the field they are nothing to write home about; i mean they fail to use their initiatives and are not innovative and analytical. But some people with 2.2 and 3rd class are highly innovative and analytical because they read to understand the course and apply their initiatives to problems; therefore employers should give everybody equal opportunity to prove themselves.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by rusky(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2007
ishmael, i do not agree with you. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A FIRST CLASS STUDENT WHO IS NOT AS INTELLIGENT AS HIS GRADE SUGGESTS. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET ALL A'S ALL THROUGH UNIVERSITY AND YOU SAY THAT SOME DID NOT READ OR WORK HARD?? IMPOSSIBLE!! THERE IS EVEN NO WAY YOU CAN PAY A LECTURER OR LECTURERS TO GET A FIRST CLASS,

IF THOSE THAT HAD 3RD CLASS IN SCHOOL WERE HIGHLY INNOVATIVE AND ANALYTICAL, WHY DID THEY NOT DO WELL IN SCHOOL?

PLS SEE MY PREVIOUS EXPLANATION FOR THIS BEHAVIOUR. I ALSO THINK WE HAVE FLOGGED THIS ISSUE ENOUGH. CAN WE PLS MOVE ON? MANY OF YOU ARE STILL LOOKING FOR JOBS SO LETS CONCENTRATE ON THAT!!!
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by belle4u2nv(f): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2007
@ Rusky

Absolutely!!! you are saying the truth without mincing words.
Anyone who says a first class graduate isnt intelligent and innovative
is obviously player hating. Even if these so called 1st class grads bought
their results and crammed all their notes only to vomit them during exams,
this defintely proves their skillfullness and intelligence.
Where we not all in the same class with them? Why didnt we all take time to find out how our lecturers want their questions answered and give it to them. Why didnt we learn on time that 'the end justifys the means'.

These 1st class people have obviously been distinguished because of
their grades so lets not hate them. God made it so for them so lets be happy with them.

On the contrary, a person graduating with a 3rd class doesn't always
mean the person is/was unserious in school. My sister is very intelligent,brilliant& beautiful. She was victimized by her lecturers in University of Ilorin because she
refused to 'play ball'. Despite the fact that she knew her grades where atstake,
she still declined. She didnt graduate with her mates and finally when she was
released, she was given a 3rd class.
My sis' case is 5 out of every 10 and so lets not be judges here.
whatever privileges we enjoy, lets thank God for it & not hate on others whom
we think are more privileged.

Thanks all!!!
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by chimanu2000(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2007
Rusky, its obvious you are not discussing this issue, but want to stand where you are i am not talking about individuals i met briefly but those i know and worked with while in school. like i said it might be an institutional thing in some cases. Dont judge the book by it cover
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by ishmael(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2007
rusky:

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET ALL A'S ALL THROUGH UNIVERSITY

You can get A's all through in the university through the following ways:

1. Reading and understanding (and be able to attack and solve questions and problems
    on things you were taught and things you were not taught in the class)

2. Cramming without undestanding (be able to reproduce a whole handout or lecture note
    just to pass test or exams without really understanding the course). Here, if a
question or a problem outside the handout or lecture notes is given to the student he
is unable to apply his initiative to solve or get a solution to the problem.

Most nigerian graduates fall into one of these 2 categories. I have met with so many of them like that, 1st class, 2.1 and all that but when they are given a simple problem to solve they behave as if they've never been to school before. Please understand me very well before you crucify me; i'm not saying that all 1st class and 2.1 graduates are not innovative and analytical o, but obviously some are not!!
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2007
Guys believe in your ability, that is the paramount thing. Degrees are just papers. It is the attitude and not the aptitude that counts.
I flexed on campus and made a 2.2, but believed in myself. In less than 6 months I got a job I already have two cars. So the ultimate thing is belief. As we say in Manchester United, Belief Comes First. Easy guys, unemployment is a global problem. Your time shall surely come.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by ishmael(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2007
fynewaka:

Guys believe in your ability, that is the paramount thing. Degrees are just papers. It is the attitude and not the aptitude that counts.
I flexed on campus and made a 2.2, but believed in myself. In less than 6 months I got a job I already have two cars. So the ultimate thing is belief. As we say in Manchester United, Belief Comes First. Easy guys, unemployment is a global problem. Your time shall surely come.

And some people with 1st class and 2.1 are still roaming about highways and streets looking for jobs. I hope rusky or wetin be him name sef dey hear??
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by rusky(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2007
I AM NOT AWARE OF ANY 1ST CLASS GRADUATE WITHOUT A JOB. however this is my final comment on this matter. all my comments have always been on 3rd class graduates and no other. i have always maintained that the MAJORITY of 3rd class graduates were responsible for their failure. my studies have shown that for you to get a 3rd class in school, you need to do poorly in at least 10 courses carrying 3 or 4 credit loads throughout your 4 years in the university. can anyone comfortable say that lecturers of 10 different courses ganged up to make one end up with a 3rd class?

the more we argue, the more i see that some people are refusing to acknowledge the simple truth.

let us first admit that the majority of 3rd class graduates are responsible for their situation then we can now single out individual situations where victimisation, bribery or sexual solicitation were obtained for a better grade.

however I STRONGLY MAINTAIN THAT NO AMOUNT OF BRIBERY OR SEXUAL FAVOURS CAN BUY ONE A FIRST CLASS RESULT!!

for your info, i am a 2.2 graduate but i got a job with standard trust bank now UBA plc in 2002 and have moved to oceanic bank since july 2006. i simply walked up to the general manager of the retail banking group in Oceanic and told him how i intend to contribute to the overall growth of the bank if employed,

i urge any other commentator to read the previous utterances before posting his or her reply. thank you and God Bless you all, Rusky Out!!
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by edmondo(m): 6:41am On Jan 09, 2007
@risky, i quite agree wit u to some extent bt i know u to dat there is diff btw been brilliant and been intelligent.
there re some 1st class materials dat re brillant bt not intelligent while i quite agree wit u that MAJORITY not all 3rd class graduate re not serious while in skool.
thanx
piss out.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by edmondo(m): 6:46am On Jan 09, 2007
@rusky not risky,sorry dude for that mistake
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by dokson(m): 7:27am On Jan 09, 2007
rusky, i dont think if u ve bin 2 4walls of higer institution.pls always think 2wice b4 postin any mail. its speaks how callous, selfish and greed b4 one could b of such tone. whoever knows this person that call himself rusky should inform him.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by ishmael(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2007
dokson:

rusky, i don't think if u ve bin 2 4walls of higer institution.please always think 2wice before postin any mail. its speaks how callous, selfish and greed before one could b of such tone. whoever knows this person that call himself rusky should inform him.

I support you my broda. The guy is even saying that he has never seen any 1st class graduate without a job; i was wondering if at all the guy lives in nigeria.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2007
hahahaaha, there are tens of first class graduates without a job. We should rather focus on if it is the degree or the person that does the job. I have seen efficos who are extremely brilliant but anti-social, they can't mix with people. Are you now asying that this kind of persons would give optimal productivity in an organization? Absolutely not! Guy third or first class does not matter if not for the perculiarity of the Nigerian Job market.
Have you also asked yourself some of this third class graduate the way and manner the finished school? Some of them were extremely poor and couldn't afford a simple lecture note. So guys stop all these ramblings.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by ishmael(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2007
fynewaka:

hahahaaha, there are tens of first class graduates without a job. We should rather focus on if it is the degree or the person that does the job. I have seen efficos who are extremely brilliant but anti-social, they can't mix with people. Are you now asying that this kind of persons would give optimal productivity in an organization? Absolutely not! Guy third or first class does not matter if not for the perculiarity of the Nigerian Job market.
Have you also asked yourself some of this third class graduate the way and manner the finished school? Some of them were extremely poor and couldn't afford a simple lecture note. So guys stop all these ramblings.

Please help me tell rusky o!!. e be like say the guy from Ghana or Chad dats why him no fit know the condition of Nigeria.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by rusky(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2007
LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I WILL NO LONGER COMMENT ON THIS ISSUE. I JUST PRAY THAT YOU ALL ARE ABLE TO GET JOBS IN YOUR DESIRED PLACES OF WORK REGRADLESS OF WHAT GRADE YOU MAKE.

BUT MY ARGUMENTS SUPPORT WHAT IS HAPPENING, EMPLOYERS ARE NOT LOOKING AT THOSE WITH 3RD CLASS, SIMPLE!!! CASE CLOSED!!! THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF YOUR GRADUATION, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THE VICTIMISATION. THEY DONT EVEN WANT TO GIVE YOU ANY OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF OR PROVE YOURSELF. WHY BECAUSE THEN EVERY 3RD CLASS GRADUATE WILL COME UP WITH HIS OR HER OWN STORY OF HOW HE OR SHE CAME ABOUT THE GRADE, AND MANY WOULD BE LIES!!!

IF YOU MADE A 3RD CLASS, I SUGGEST YOU ADD SOME MORE QUALIFICATIONS TO YOUR LIST OR FIND WORK IN YOUR UNCLE'S COMPANY BUT MY BEST ADVICE OF ALL IS TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY AND GO ABROAD.

THANK YOU. I HAVE ALSO NOT INSULTED ANYONE ALTHROUGH MY ARGUMENTS. PLS REFRAIN FROM INSULTING ME. THANK YOU AGAIN.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by Oluchia(f): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2007
@rusky
To an extent u are right but not totally. U see that someone had a third class does not necessarily mean that he or she is unserious. I am very good at Mathematics to the extent that I had an A1 in my SSCE but very poor in Chemistry that I had an outright F9 but luckily I managed to get a C6 at the second sitting. Funny enough, I was offered addmission to read Industrial Chemistry which I did and managed to make a 2.2, thanks to my 100 and 200 level maths courses borrowed by my Dept. where I made my A's. Beleive u me, If I had gone for Mathematics, I would have come out with nothing less than a 2.1 and if not for those Maths courses, I problably would have graduated with a third class in Chemistry.
@belle4u2nv
I quite agree with u. take the case of my sister who is very Intelligent but unfortunately she had an accident in her 200 level and missed a whole year coupled with the fact that she had a partial memory loss, it was'nt easy for her. So she came out with a third class.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by Dazzling: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2007
hello people, 3rd class, 2.2, 2.1, 1st class etc, you can decide to get any of the gardes, it's just like going to the market and buying a pair of shoes that your money can afford, though there could be circumstances that could lead to the buying, proper bargain, being cheated etc.

what am saying in essence is that circumstance can lead to the grade a student comes out with, emotional break down, finance, bereavemant, victimisation etc.

rusky you are subject to your opinion about this issue, but am sorry to say that you sound a bit harsh. what will you do to your son if he comes home at the end of the skool year with a 3rd class, or that he went to Poly and was turned back at a job interview because of that with his good grade?

God is listening to all of us and he has a very good sense of humor. there are stories about pple that i heard i talked down on them and said i will never do such a thing but when i was faced with that situation my actions were worse than theirs.

I could remember when we were looking for place of primary assignment, the security guard said "if it is HND go back then B.Sc should move forwar". though am a B.Sc holder but i felt bad, what if i had attended poly i would have been in their condition.

there r graduates with first clas that do not have a job, like wise 2.1, i have a friend that made 3rd class but she is working in ZENITH . grade or no grade when the LORD decides to lift one up, no one can say No.

i am a human resources manager where i wrk am on this site to encourage us and support us. it is not easy but if we can only trust God HE will surely sort us out.

Shalom!
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by ishmael(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2007
Please tell rusky.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by Iniabasi: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2007
@rusky
first of all, you seem to be very disrespectful and proud of yourself.
in every university or poly,everybody cannot make the same grade no matter how serious they are.also, whether you like it or not, every grade from first class to pass must be covered by graduating students cos its inevitable.being over serious cannot guarantee everyone a good grade.lets forget about the guys talking about corruption its mere cover up.
i am a 3rd class graduate and i am proud to say so even though i know i should have done better.
on a final note dont judge a book by its cover.
Re: Its Not Fair What Banks Do To Hnd ,ond 3rd Class And Sometimes 2.2 by ayomidele: 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2007
i support u shevchenko. infact its gettin too much the way banks, celtel & co r doing most of the graduate out there can not say they actually worked for wat they have 2day. some used their body and the others paid. well i wish 3rd class & 2.2 all the best. God will make a way where there seems 2 be no way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Private Home Teacher / N-power Payment Have Started / Procter And Gamble Graduate And Entry Level Positions Recruitment, February 201

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.