Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! (13880 Views)

Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / Would You Date A Transexual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ladijacobs: 2:08am On Oct 27, 2009
I was born female, but I didn't really like it. I have always admired girls more, but not in a lesbian manner. I wanted to really love girls like a guy. So when I was 21 I had the liberty to undergo a sexual change. My mom would have disagreed but she is dead, my dad never bothers about anything concerning me anyway. So I went ahead and did it. It was weird cos so many things are different now, at first I still used to feel very feminine. In fact, people accused me of being gay. To make matters worse, Im still a virgin. The girls I used to fantasize about being with, I cant even approach them now. I just want to be friends with them, but I feel very uncomfortable around guys.

The surgeon said it was a major step and I will not be able to go back, but I wish I could go back. I have thought of committing suicide many times but my friends have always saved me. Many times, my friends (they dont know my history because I did the surgery in the UK before I came back to 9ja) that are guys, they have made plans to have sex with one girl or the other and dump her afterwards and I always step in to save the girl from their hands because I have been there. In one case, it landed me in trouble. I even fell in love with the girl in the process. I discussed it here on NL and people were castigating me without understanding all the pains I'm even going through.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-342673.0.html

And yes, I have a girlfriend now. I don't have sex with her because  i don't believe in premarital sex, and also because it is weird. Just thinking about it makes me feel like a homo. I'm very confused now about my sexuality. Does anybody have any advice for me?
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by clogogo(m): 2:16am On Oct 27, 2009
cant change ur skin girl
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ladijacobs: 3:07am On Oct 27, 2009
clogogo:

cant change your skin girl

Thanks clogogo, but i really need to know what to do. This thing is starting to mess me up inside,
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 27, 2009
oh!! sad maybe you should seek professional counselling.  I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through but i'm sure a professional individual along with the person who loves you will see you through your plight.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ladijacobs: 3:19am On Oct 27, 2009
ezinne1212:

oh!! sad maybe you should seek professional counselling.  I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through but i'm sure a professional individual along with the person who loves you will see you through your plight.

I doubt that my girlfriend will understand. I tested her already by asking her what she would do if she found out that I was actually a whiteman in a black skin, a reverse of Michael Jackson and she did not talk to me for two hours, she said I was deliberately trying to make her vomit, that it was a nasty and irritating thing to even think about. If i tell her the truth, she will really freak out.

I have been seeing a psychologist (NOT psychiatrist o) but all that she's doing is to simply try to make me forget the girl inside me. i dont think its going to work. In my dreams I keep seeing myself as a girl. Never as a boy.

I have been praying too, but I dont even know again.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by platinumnk(f): 3:35am On Oct 27, 2009
wow.

poster , look inside yourself, things happen for a reason.

list the pros and cons, and i think u can go back, but u wont have everything.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ladijacobs: 3:45am On Oct 27, 2009
platinumnk:

list the pros and cons, and i think u can go back, but u wont have everything.

Yes thats what the surgeon meant. I had to sign a consent form with the understanding that if in the future I wanted a reverse transexual operation, things are not guaranteed to work fine. I may not be able to have kids again, although my hormones can be reactivated and I can feel like a woman. He also said that there may be other complications which he didnt mention exactly. It is not usually advisable to do a reverse transexual operation, he said.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by clogogo(m): 3:48am On Oct 27, 2009
i think u should not be this happy coss every sex has it waha la.,,,
i know that in school some girl want to be a boy, y some girls wantb to be a girls . this life any one God give you take am oooo
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by hollandis(f): 5:10am On Oct 27, 2009
ewwwww transgendered!!!
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ladijacobs: 5:13am On Oct 27, 2009
hollandis:

ewwwww transgendered!!!

Please dont make things worse. Please.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by bluespice(f): 5:18am On Oct 27, 2009
hollandis:

ewwwww transgendered!!!
it pays to keep ignorance in the dark

poster i'll advice you to get intouch with more transexuals.
I think u became a transexual waay too early. The process is genrally transgender before u make the commitment to have the operations done
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by SeanT21(f): 5:31am On Oct 27, 2009
Is that your pic on your profile?
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by chic2pimp(m): 5:46am On Oct 27, 2009
hollandis:

ewwwww transgendered!!!
ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by sexyLeamon(f): 5:53am On Oct 27, 2009
chei this is the most shocking think I have ever seen on nairaland DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:05am On Oct 27, 2009
WHEN U DID IT U ENJOYED IT NOW, DID ANYONE ADVICE YOU FROM HERE AND WHY SHOULD YOU COME HERE AND START

MAKE US VOMIT.

WELL SHA, U ARE ONE IN A MILLION, YOU NEED TO APPRECIATE THAT NO ONE BE LIKE YOU FROM PSQUARE, ENJOY YOURSELF transgendered
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:15am On Oct 27, 2009
wow!!!!

ladi.jacobs

what can i say?
im speechless.

anyway, we'll talk later.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:19am On Oct 27, 2009
hollandis:

ewwwww transgendered!!!
na wa ooooo!!!
im not surprised this came from my hollandis boo!! kiss
dont worry, i will deal with you later sha.
lolol grin grin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Akinagirl(f): 6:19am On Oct 27, 2009
@ The Amaka, same here. I am just speechless. I wanted to advise., but this is way beyond my expertise.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:20am On Oct 27, 2009
Akinagirl:

@ The Amaka, same here. I am just speechless. I wanted to advise., but this is way beyond my expertise.
yes oooooo

i was getting ready to type her/him a reply.
na wa ooooo.

what do i say? im still thinking.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:24am On Oct 27, 2009
i think ive heard of this happening before.
once people have done what they did, they want to go back later in life.
what youve realized is that YOU ARE A LESBIAN!! and not a guy, but just a lesbian.
you like girls from a feminine viewpoint, and being a guy wont help.
now you feel you have lost yourself.
i dont think you should have went on with the operation, cause now you are regretting it.

i really dont know what else to say. undecided
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ladijacobs: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2009
I dont expect any pity from any of you, thanks. What I need is advice. Do you think a reverse surgery is worth the possibility of future complications?
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by zuuby(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2009
I dont expect any pity from any of you, thanks. What I need is advice. Do you think a reverse surgery is worth the possibility of future complications?

Well worth it. If you are not a guy, you can't be.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2009
de
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by naijachic1(f): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2009
well, well well. first of all, you think God's a fool right. serves you right. anyway, go for deliverance from lesbianism and this sin u've committed. next, seek God's face and ask His advise. you may just be lucky!
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Radiant(f): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2009
Why did you want to be a male in the first place  is that you in your profile  I'm just curious to know.

I don't really know what to tell you 'cause to be honest I haven't seen anyone like you. I mean, female-male and back to being female again  Listen to your surgeon I'd say.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ladijacobs: 12:36am On Oct 28, 2009
Thanks everyone.

I am quitting Naira Land, anyway. Too many people here are just funny, Im not sure I can survive here.

Thanks.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by yme1(f): 12:58am On Oct 28, 2009
ehyaaaaaaaaaaaa pele cry
i love me too much and i love the fact that i am female too kiss kiss
goodluck with what ever decision you make dear
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Radiant(f): 1:07am On Oct 28, 2009
ladijacobs:

Thanks everyone.

I am quitting Naira Land, anyway. Too many people here are just funny, Im not sure I can survive here.

Thanks.

I'm not trying to be harsh but seriously what were you expecting among a bunch of straight people? Okay, may be a few Bi' in NL  Your case is too complicated to be honest.
I feel your pain though. You'll probably feel more comfortable around transexuals or just move on with being male and flow with it.

Your surgeon has advised you and I think you should listen to him since he knows your history.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by bluespice(f): 2:00am On Oct 28, 2009
hun, i done told you before
get with other transexuals, it will help u a great deal and there is nothing stopping you from visiting other trained surgeons
a second, third, even tenth educated opinion is never wrong
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by xxcarolxx(f): 2:25am On Oct 28, 2009
How long has it been since you have had your sex change? If its been only a short space of time you may need to adjust. But seek professional advice before having another op. Can you speak to other transexuals of their experience maybe they can help you. Wish you well.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ARmanx(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2009
THIS STORY IS A LIE THERE IS NOTHIN LIKE A TRANSEXUAL IN NIGERIA DEY DONT EXIST HERE!
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by r231(m): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2009
hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Your Woman Wants You To Do With Her Ass During Sex / Metrosexual Brothers / Why Do They Keep Coming Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.