Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! (13887 Views)

Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / Would You Date A Transexual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by minute(f): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2009
My friend is transgendered.Appears as a girl with something "extra"

Its ok if you dont "fit in the box"

Why dont you go have chat with a gender councellor?

Perhaps you could find a drop in center in your city.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by scemchee(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2009
hello poster, what is the use of crying over a split milk. the did has been done,and there is no going back.
what i can say to you now is to move on with your life as pity cannot help you now.you are probably being uncomfortable around girl because u still see ur self as one of which you are not.forget this talk of getting laid only after marriage as it will not work.get ur self a girl even if you av to pay her to sleep with and after sleeping with several girls i tell u solemly that you will feel beta because your probs is that u still see ur self as a girl.use protection my broda.that is the only thing distinguishing your mate.virgin is equivalent to pervert because they see the world the other way round.do as i av told and u will feel beta for sure.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by achilace(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2009
In all cases there is always a back door, so don't think that you are stranded. people make mistakes on a daily, yours is just one of those mistakes so get a hold of yourself and find out what will work best for you. The people around you might talk trash, but you must know that God doesn't think like any of them. if you can forgive yourself that will be the first step. God is always with you, you'll be okay.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by bytorrent: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2009
Firstly, not sure if this is true but if it is, i think its all in your mind, you need to come to terms with your situation and dont allow it hunt you. You should see psychologist too though. Good luck with everything!
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Ibime(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2009
Show us your picture as a girl, then lets look at ya picture as a boy. . . .

Otherwise, this is tales by moonlight. . . .
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by finemocha(f): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2009
u know some of u guys make me really sick, u all can open ur stupid hypocritical mouths and yap like fuccking morrons on some website that u can be anonymous, but yet when u see stupid babaric things going on in your neighborhood u keep ur mouths shut and gap in awe.

u will see them burning people on the street and just watch
soldiers shooting innocent money xchange people and gapE
or worse policemen molesting couples and stripping them naked and laugh.

YOU ALL SHOULD GO TO FUCCKING HELL. NIGERIANS CANT EVEN FIGHT FOR THEM SELVES ANYMORE. BUT GIVE THEM A LAPTOP AND THE INTERNET AND THEY BECOME CIVIL RIGHT FIGHTERS OR BETTER THEY GROW AN OPINION
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by scemchee(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2009
finemocha:

u know some of u guys make me really sick, u all can open your stupid hypocritical mouths and yap like fuccking morrons on some website that u can be anonymous, but yet when u see stupid babaric things going on in your neighborhood u keep your mouths shut and gap in awe.

u will see them burning people on the street and just watch
soldiers shooting innocent money xchange people and gapE
or worse policemen molesting couples and stripping them naked and laugh.

YOU ALL SHOULD GO TO FUCCKING HELL. NIGERIANS CANT EVEN FIGHT FOR THEM SELVES ANYMORE. BUT GIVE THEM A LAPTOP AND THE INTERNET AND THEY BECOME CIVIL RIGHT FIGHTERS OR BETTER THEY GROW AN OPINION

what is ur point here and secondly mind how you open your mouth.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by finemocha(f): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2009
@ schem or whatever your name is

go to hell
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by 2tait: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
u don't need a reverse surgery.
what u need is psychological counselling.
Go for it.

www.wetindeyforum.webs.com
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by spikedcylinder: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2009
@ poster

Whatever kind of advice you're seeking, you CANNOT find it here.
Sorry.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Carlosein(m): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

@ poster

Whatever kind of advice you're seeking, you CANNOT find it here.
Sorry.

makes you wonder, doesn't it? I mean oftentimes we just love to poke fun and have a great time.
that's not bad. but once in a while, there's that one person (ladijacobs(?)) who's really seeking for sound advise.
we should learn to give it without our personal biases and inadequacies showing through.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ispeed(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2009
http://www.jurgita.com/forum/topic-4560

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TSsuccesses/TransMen.html

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TSsuccesses/TSsuccesses.html

LADIJACOBS,

I WANT YOU TO CHECK THOSE SITE AND KEEP HOPEFULLY, I BELIEF HOPE CAN BRING YOU SUCCESS.
YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST AND I BELIEF YOU CAN NOT BE LAST TO PERFORM SUCH SURGERY.

WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by bodmasosha: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2009
@Armanx na mumu u be? Who told you that beinh Trans has to do with Race. Wise up
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by SeanT21(f): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2009
You should not had brought this topic to Nairaland. Majority of Africans are not open to the ideas of homosexuality, transgender, etc. I advice you to visit some non-African sites and posed your question. Plus, there are transgender sites out there that can help U with your problem. What you did was a huge mistake and there is no way to fix it. I wonder how your family felt/will feel when you told/tell them the story. This will be a parent worst nightmare;especially an African parent. I am not trying to make U feel bad but this was a big mistake. Will keep you in my prayers.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by whitesturd(f): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
ladijacobs.im so surprised and shocked.dnt even know wt 2 say.not trying to make u feel bad but jst dwell in prayers.i believe God wld sort u out.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by taosola(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
@ poster Please note:
Sex refers to biological differences; chromosomes, hormonal profiles, internal and external sex organs.

Gender describes the characteristics that a society or culture delineates as masculine or feminine.

I therefore think all you need now is to learn how to succesfully live with your current gender or as the case may be(sex or gender). Like Ispeed said above, you are not the first and you definitely cannot be the last victim of transsexualism. Seek psychological advice and always feel positive about your present gender rather than thinking of sex reverse which may have negative impact in your future.
All the best!
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Lolladey(f): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2009
u just have to look up to God for strength
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by IbrahimB: 12:21am On Oct 30, 2009
go to hell
Why?

@Topic: It's just very unfortunate that medical procedures, particularly in the West, could be applied simply because one can pay for it. There needs to be more regulations. The doctor wouldn't have carried out that operation, at least not openly, if regulations were in place. Sex-change should only be done to fix physical deformities from birth and not to some whimsical reasons. Look, the poster's problem could well have been treated by psycho-theraphy!

@Poster: I think your situation requires much more competence than you can get here. I wish you well.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Gabry(f): 1:11am On Oct 30, 2009
God bless you, sister. You're a mother in Israel.
Q1: One of the reasons I changed my sex was that I did not like how guys pretend and treat girls. I thought if I was a guy I will be in better control of the entire process. But deep inside me I am a girl. So I like guys better. Thats why I feel weird with my girlfriend. I want to fall in love with a guy that will like me for who I am and not because of my looks, my money or because he wants to have sex with me. If I change back to a girl, and the reverse surgery restores my boobs and re-inserts my privates and fanny, what is the assurance that I wont still fall into the hands of a deceptive man? Thats my concern, besides the medical complications.

Q2: It was 3 years ago, when I was 21. I have asked 2 surgeons this year and they said there are some sketchy things that can be done using advanced techniques in restorative tissue engineering, but its not 100% assured.

My dear, let me tell you one thing about life. Male and Female are all the same. We have the good ones as well as the bad ones. Men could be known to use women for sexual needs but females are also known to squeeze the guy's money till he dies. Now that you are a male physically, you also have to be aware that females might come to you and make use of all your resources till you have nothing. The next thing, she go kill you sharp sharp like a wild animal. You can never know. . . . . . . .

Life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna get till you taste it. Its the same thing like life is like a lottery. If you're lucky, you'll strike the jack pot and if you are not lucky, you would loose your money. Everything in life is a 50/50 chance. The same thing as life itself. U never know when you're gonna die and what causes your death. So either way, whether if you are a male or a female, you still have to face shit at times.

Never run away from your problems and instead, try face it and learn something from it. There is a reason why God made you a female and I believe, there is also a reason why you change your sexuality. At least you learn something today which is to appreciate what God has given you and also for you to share your life story with us here on Nairaland, you have actually contributed a good deed which is to make other people realize and make other people aware that they should appreciate their original sexuality.

Since you change your sex to a male, did you have any side effects? Doctors and scientist are great but they can never be as great as God so Im sure you should come across some side effects. The same thing you are going to get after changing yourself back to a female.

-----------------------------------------
The first thing is to decide your sexuality. Once you have decided to be a female,

- Do more reseach online about this surgery and the side effects and try and write an email or a letter to Oprah Winfrey. I know this sounds funny but this lady works wonders. Your story sounds so interesting and she might want to find a very professional surgeon for you.

- Get more advise from numerous surgeons. I believe theres at least 1 out there whom is willing to help you out.

- Always remember that no matter what sex you turned into, theres always a risk involved.

- Every human on this planet cannot run away from problems. Its what makes life interesting and also its what every human must go through to learn lessons in life. My father always tells me that if the things you go through, you find it hard to go through, that means you are actually learning something. Learn from it and do not repeat the same mistake. Absorb the good ones and release the bad ones.

I was once in your situation thats why I understand you but I thank God I have no money otherwise I would also go through a surgery. LOL!!! grin Will tell u what happen to me if you are interested to know. wink
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by EroticGirl: 1:54am On Oct 30, 2009
Ode. Mumu!

How you go comot correct veevee come put peepee? Na you mumu pass for this world o! I no blame u sha, u r a virgin that's why. You no sabi wetin you get for UNDER.

You are just like a person that sits in a house where everything is made of gold and is drinking garri 3 times a day.

Shio!
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by edoyad(m): 2:09am On Oct 30, 2009
@ Erotica , please tell all what the "vee vee" is like. May be i can consider changing after discovering grin
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by LadyT(f): 2:11am On Oct 30, 2009
All points you listed are not good enough to be given a sex change. You didnt even live one year dressing as a man. this is false
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Pweety4me(f): 2:13am On Oct 30, 2009
@Poster omg!ur a she**** i don't really like typing or saying dat word. . .and i was like playing a game wid u in forum d other tyme na wa ooo so dis is d reason y u wanna leave nl rite?man dis is crazy i have never know or met one b4 with me being aware anywayz. . .well u really should'nt have done want u did God made us all the way we r 4 a reason u should'nt have tried 2 change urself no matter d situation. . .anywayz gudluck with watever ur gonna do chow!
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by EroticGirl: 2:18am On Oct 30, 2009
edoyad:

@ Erotica , please tell all what the "vee vee" is like. May be i can consider changing after discovering grin

@Edoyad: undecided undecided You wan claim say u be virgin? Say u never confirm person before? Dont give me that bullsh!t. If you need to see one, go to the prostitute on your street. There's one on every street. Pssschhhew
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by dkings101(m): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2009
Go and hang ursef to the fan and rest in peace, Idiot.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by frank317: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2009
People dont just wake up early in the morning and go to doctor to change their God given gentials.

To me, its like telling God, he didnt know what he was doing when he created you.

if this story is realy true. i wonder why you are complaing. What were you expecting when you opened up ur legs for a man (NOT GOD) to cut out ur 0 and put 1?

if you couldnt learn to accept your self as a female how can you accept yourself as a male?

pehaps what i will hear tomorrow from another is that he/she felt he/she should have been created a lizard and so he/she went for surgery to become a lizard.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by hypertech(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2009
@O.P, I can only imagine what you are going through, But,  given the fact that  you have taken a major step (by changing your sex) the least that is expected  of you is to take responsibility for your actions. The decision was not made for you. I really think the  first step towards solving your problem/dilemma is to accept  the situation,  learn and strive to enjoy your new status. You 'll be amazed that you may become  comfortable , , with time.  Of course, you had your reasons for taking the decision.
I 'll not advise you to reverse the  operation. Because of the complications ,  You may not be able to live with it.

@Nrlanders, No amount of insults or pity would help the OP's situation. But you all  can choose to be helpful or retributive. No one is perfect.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by hollandis(f): 5:47am On Oct 31, 2009
chosen04:

And yes, I have a girlfriend now. I[b] don't have sex with her because  i don't believe in premarital sex[/b], and also because it is weird. Just thinking about it makes me feel like a homo. I'm very confused now about my sexuality. Does anybody have any advice for me?

====================================================================================
This is actually one of the reasons i SUSPECT guys when they dont "ASK" for sex during a relationship. Infact, I break up with guys immediately they tell me they dont believe in PREMARITAL SEX. When its obvious most of them who claim such are either impotent or have one sexual complications or the other.

Pls dont get me wrong!. am not advocating sex b/4 marriage but its obvious that most guys hid under " i dont want premartial sex" to deceive ladies when they know they are incapable of ''PERFORMING"
You are crazy
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by oseiwe(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2009
Can u believe dis?? shocked The hole was filled with a rod? The chest nko? Na wetin d rod fit do na I go like know.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by frank317: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2009
f, k stop fooling urself,u are homo pure and simple, you now have a prick use it wisely
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by oge4real(f): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2009
What rubbish?
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by oiseworld: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2009
hewoman/sheman, you have realy taken time to keep us busy with this your story.

Nigerians dont do this kind of thing.

sorry to say but, i find this very HARD, i mean HAARRRDDDD to beleive. may God help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague / Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl/Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.