Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! (13881 Views)

Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / Would You Date A Transexual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by amlos007(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2009
wat were u tinkin 1st,God created u a female,u turn ur self to a male,wii God reciv u as a male back?so sory,na devil work,just liv on.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Shamase: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2009
I know that all u needed was an advise well 1st i would like to draw my attention to thouse strait ppl who does'nt know the difference betwin the word advise and critisize. All u had to say were the words of comfort dashed with symphathy and hope not what u had just said. angry well God 4gives and 4gets and he does'nt critisize but he gives the ryt remedy hwen it is needed.

In my words of advise all i can say is that dont give up keep on preying God will deliver his a plan as he is making it. smiley
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Mashaluvs(f): 2:10am On Nov 12, 2009
people here completely missed the key worrds like  Shamase said. advice. people will simply see things from their shoes ,  not until we experience something firsthand will  we be able 2 advise properly.

the only thing i can say is,  b urself, and love urself no mater wat u look like.
embarassed
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Jbulla(m): 2:34am On Nov 12, 2009
Crap Nl is full of dullardz &ua 1 of dem
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by kcjazz(m): 5:48am On Nov 12, 2009
Hey Ladi, I have learnt in life that things happen that we never understand. No one deserves to be judged. No matter the mistake, decide what you want in life. God still loves you.

If you can get the materials of this guy here, his name is Sy Rogers (you could send him an email), it will help. Don't know if you are a Christian but if you are in Nigeria and the materials are hard to come by, I could always help get them for you and send it. Meanwhile, keep your head up and remember God still loves you.
http://www.syrogers.com/
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by chikito1(f): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2009
Lot of flaws, you should have done some research on female sex change to men. Female to male bottom surgery, is not as advanced as male to female bottom surgery. Unlike transwomen, whose current Instruments is used as materials for constructed the new Instruments, transmen don't have that "extra" tissue to shape into a penis. It's hard to make something out of nothing. There are two main surgeries for bottom surgery for transmen. Hormones will lengthen the clitoris, somewhere in the range of 2-4 inches (if one is lucky) that behaves like a small penis, getting erections etc. One surgery metoidioplasy, creates a small penis of the lengthened clitoris, so that one can pee through it, usually silicone implants are put in to simulate testes. This surgery is less invasive than phalloplasty, which takes a flap of skin, usually from the forearm, or the side, an shapes it into a new phallus. It results in large issues of scarring. And the new phallus may be rejected. Orgasm or sensual feeling may be lost, and the phallus needs an implanted pump, or rod to become erect. Neither surgeries enable a transman to produce sperm, since science isn't advanced enough to give a transman internal reproductive organs. So for transmen, the options are a little bleak.

So poster try again. This one did not work.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by mavenbox: 6:47am On Nov 14, 2009
@chikito: Wow. That was very interesting to read. Hmmm you must be a doctor or something! But really, how do you know the OP didn't go through either of those processes? After all, he-she said he-she is still a virgin, so all the things you said about the orgasmic or sensual abilities may have truly been hindered!
shocked shocked Or is that why he-she is a virgin? Hmmm or is that why he-she had more fun as a female? shocked shocked
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by joeljay: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2009
[b]i personally am not blaming you for your action, i can help you, call me with this number if you need a support:- 07035160945[/b]
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by tpia5: 2:56am On Jun 14, 2012
@ topic

no doubt, the transexuals are having more fun.

bustier too. And have the hips to match.

what more could any man want?
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 14, 2012
^^ speaking of. cheesy
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 26, 2013
ladi,
i may nt understand hw u ll b feelin but i can understand hw annoyin NL'er cant mak thns worst by their comments.
U made a mistake n u need solution desperatly..pls mail jaycal50@yahoo.com.am a socialworker....lets work out somthn pls.if u r still following dz ur post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. / 13 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl/Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.