Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,187 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) (42496 Views)

Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Davido Having Fun in Eto's House as he Rocks Eto's jersey in Cameroon (pics,Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Hollawaley(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Davido who is currently in cameroon took to the streets of douala to tour and promote his concert. during this, cameroonians took to the street to show support to davido and his crew. Ladies also came out to take autograph from davido.He also stopped at a filling station to refuel as fans also kept on chanting "OBO".
Watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtAPDk-BJwo

1 Share

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by HQuadreal: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Hollawaley(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
more-See The Epic Way Davido Was Brought In For His Press Conference In Cameroon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGcM3WwLquE

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by dollyjoy(f): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
That dude voice gives me serious headache whenever i listen to his songs grin

yeeeeeeeeeeey! I am hating.undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
G
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
That dude voice gives me serious headache whenever i listen to his songs grin

yeeeeeeeeeeey! I am hating.undecided
Good voice or not, Life is all about money eeh

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by dollyjoy(f): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=Wizzyblack3 post=50584112][/quote] No! Life is not all about money.

Money is simply a basic necessity of lifesmiley

8 Likes

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Sunnybabe(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
na every where him dey cause commotion ni?

7 Likes

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
No! Life is not all about money.
Money is simply a basic NECESSITY of LIFEsmiley

3 Likes

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by kinggogo: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Other African countries worship our A list artistes buh to us dey r piece of shiitts grin

Nigerians, we no dey ever knw d value of wetin we get grin

18 Likes

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by veekid(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ontop this EP album
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by slurryeye: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Problematic Obo grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
I knew it was matter of time before this finds its way to NL. Smh

1 Like

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Julietcutie(f): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
ok
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by emeijeh(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Una no dey taya?!
Davido this, Davido that
Celebrity yeyebrity this, celebrity yeyebrity that.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Airforce1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Tjohnnay: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Fans kept chanting 'OBO'

And him nor manage trow moni for road side

Nonsense boi

Nor quote me to talk bad word o

1 Like

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by virginboy1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
This rich arrogant egoistic boy. well na him life.
On d contrary,
There's nothing scarier than using the toilet at
your crush's place and it refuses to flush. You'll
just be staring at your shit like. . . Please go, i'm
begging you in the name of God, just go.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Hollawaley(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
kinggogo:
Other African countries worship our A list artistes buh to us dey r piece of shiitts grin

i wonder oh. the funny thing is that a cameroonian artiste or kenyan or any african artiste cannot say he wants to tour nigeria for a show it'll flop. bt nigerian artistes are everywhere even, cdq that yoryba rapper was in kenya last wk and the turnout was huge. naija's artistes are unique

3 Likes

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by BjDreamchaser(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nice one bro. Hater gon hate.... Keep on balling....

1 Like

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Tjohnnay: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
kinggogo:

value weytn
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by InfinixMine: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
veekid:
Ontop this EP album
in Frank Odega's voice 'don't be an EP' (Enemy of Progress).
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Prinxxdave: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Rape Rape Rape

#IStandwithCucumber

where two or more chicks are gather cucumber is always raped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Young03(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
why e be say na only 5 people dey view this thread
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by passyhansome(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
hahahahahahahahaahahaha

1 Like

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by tosyne2much(m): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Na him Sabi..

1 Like

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by lollmaolol(m): 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Normal
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by AkinPhysicist: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
cool I am no fan of Davido but I have to admit the young man is hardworking - I wish him all the best. cool

3 Likes

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by upright18: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
David is a mega star

1 Like

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by vicstar(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
.."I get 2million dollars wey no be asset"

Join politics and you'll know that money is just for starters

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) / "I'm Single" - Carolyn Danjuma On Divorce Rumours / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's First Son, All Swagged Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.