Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:58 PM

Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI (41219 Views)

Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / Where's The Best Place To Live In Lagos Mainland? / 5 Reasons Surulere Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by YhungPablo(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Leave in V I jejeli
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by rafcrown(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
WHERE CAN I GET A PLOT OF LAND FOR 250k?
bastien:
Badagry

Just buy one flying boat, wey u go dey use to and fro, within 1hr u don reach VI grin grin grin

Note: with that 250k u fit use am buy 1plot of land self!
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Boldstar(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
seguntijan:
Surulere, Yaba, Oworo, Ebute metta, Ketu, Anthony, Gbagada, Oshodi, Ajah, etc, these are areas that are close to the Island but with your budget, you can't get 2 bedroom flat in these areas. The mathematical equation will tell us that the 250k+ transportation+stress will actually be greater than staying in those places listed Above. You can't eat your cake and have it.

Can someone get one room apartment for 250k in Yaba or Surulere?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by bastien: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
rafcrown:
WHERE CAN I GET A PLOT OF LAND FOR 250k?
anywhere from Agbara go reach seme border

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by wisestman(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
vokolo:
Guys,
I am relocating my family to Lagos and i would like to live in a part of Lagos that wouldn't stress me so much in getting to and fro VI due to work. I am equally considering a budget of not more than 250k a year and i am hoping this can fetch me a 2bedroom apartment.

Your candid advice on which part of Lagos i should base my search on considering transportation stress and my budget would be well appreciated.

Thank you.

Don't worry abt all those ppl with their doomsday prophesy. Lagos is not that stressful if u hav ur own car but if u don't, no worry just keep moving forward. 250k can get u a place in awoyaya n environs, 300k - 400k will get u a place in badore, langbasa or okeira, all in ajah which is closer to VI. U can only get for 250k for 2 bedroom inside Ira-nla which is inside okeira there in ajah. Its just that d road is terrible cos I once lived there. So its ur choice, u can start from there. All in all, I prefer life on d island than d mainland. All ppl that usually complain normally stay on d mainland. Come to where sane people stay ISLAND grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Ps3ver: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
5mins drive, from 2 million to infinity..[/quote]

Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
vokolo:
Guys,
I am relocating my family to Lagos and i would like to live in a part of Lagos that wouldn't stress me so much in getting to and fro VI due to work. I am equally considering a budget of not more than 250k a year and i am hoping this can fetch me a 2bedroom apartment.

Your candid advice on which part of Lagos i should base my search on considering transportation stress and my budget would be well appreciated.

Thank you.
Honestly, you may need to up your budget small.
Was gisting with a pal just this morning who works in VI but can't seem to get a mini flat around Obanikoro/Palmgrove for N350k.
I will however advice you to consider Ebutte Metta, Ketu Alapere, Fadeyi and Onipan areas. Yaba and surulere are a no-go for ur budget for now.
But for traffic, would have advised Iyana ipaja, Agege and egebda.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
vokolo:
Guys,

Thank you.

Surulere
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by ojay2053(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
I can give you a parlor and room apartment self contained which you called two bed room flat at Sangotedo along Lekki epe Express way. I will give you at #350 k. Your transportation to vi from there is about 100 to 150 naira only. Call 08051412789 if you are interested.

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by owolabi3699(m): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
vokolo:
Guys,

Thank you.
ur 250k can only get u a room and parlour self contain in lagos island
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Babalakin(m): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
gift01:
MMM the 250k for 6 months without withdrawal and you av over 1.2 million to rent a decent apartment and furnish it else your 250k will help you to get a flat in Ogun State
please educate me.I've just provided help of 200k .my fund matures on the 11th. haven't heard about this option of 6 months you talked about.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by AlphaT1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pavore9:
A 2 bedroom flat at N250K for somewhere near Victoria lsland will certainly be difficult to get.
No give d guy hope....250K no fit get 2bedroom near VI...
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Pavore9: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
AlphaT1:

No give d guy hope....250K no fit get 2bedroom near VI...

We rented our 2 bedroom flat at Ojota for N400K as at 2012! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by toocoded: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
gunuvi:
I'll suggest you look for a friend or family member first to squat with for some months and then decide yourself before relocating your family to Lagos. Lagos no be like other state o. Na state of excellence.
Ure right....Make him open him eyez well oooo
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
Surulere is a very good choice. It's just less than 30minutes from the island. Not sure if your 250k will get a decent 2bedroom though
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by gift01: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
Babalakin:
please educate me.I've just provided help of 200k .my fund matures on the 11th. haven't heard about this option of 6 months you talked about.
Its not a special plan. just that you would av to cash out and reinvest all your proceeds and capital strictly for 6 months without taking out anything for it to grow. e.g you PH 200k and after 30 days you get 260k; you then PH the entire 260 and you continue that way for 6 months but its not advisable and highly risky
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by WhoBeThisMan: 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Get a flat in offin ikorodu, for about 100k, take a ferry to VI every morning, it's just 15 mins on water.

But mind you, the area is a village
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by bolabolabo: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Baba, come and stay at Eleko. it is not far at all.. it is just after Ajah. u will see house of 3bedroom for 120k... grin
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by filcast(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ikorodu. Join the boat to the other side. Provided you can swim, in case.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by joinnow: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lagos traffic is unpredictable but expect below picture daily

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by masqot(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
veekid:
Apata is closer
Apata dey for Lagos? Guy! you wicked o
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by kennydotkom(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
Bros why cant u try lambe Akute. Or alagboile. They are close to berger. U can stil get 2 bedroom flat at denro ishasi. Wit 100 bike to berger so contact me. I leave in lambe too

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by kennydotkom(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Bros why cant u try lambe Akute. Or alagboile. They are close to berger. U can stil get 2 bedroom flat at denro ishasi. Wit 100 bike to berger so contact me. I leave in lambe too. This new how is 3 bedroom. #200k. Its in from of my house. But transport to berger. Lambe is 200. Bike # 250

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by DebbieSean(f): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
vokolo:
Guys,

Thank you.
The cheapest and very cool place a relative got last week in Surulere is #350 per annum. With #250, you can really get nice places really but in the outskirts of Lagos. Just have a budget of #500 minimum for the place you want since you want somewhere close to vi.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Asgafconcepts(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
shiki:

How much would one get a 1 room self contained there?

A room self from Ajah up to Ikate starts from 400k. While down to Awoyaya, you can get nice 250k

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Ayo8(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Odunharry:

Lol... U no like the bobo o..

There are people who live in mowe and work on the island....
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by joinnow: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
ojay2053:
I can give you a parlor and room apartment self contained which you called two bed room flat at Sangotedo along Lekki epe Express way. I will give you at #350 k. Your transportation to vi from there is about 100 to 150 naira only. Call 08051412789 if you are interested.
But why lie on transport fare na
Even if your house dey along leki epe express which I doubt he will spend b4 dollar increase
Vi to Ajah is 200-250 from Ajah to sangotedo is 50-100 then if the house dey inside he will board okada which will take 50-100
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by stag: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
-
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Asgafconcepts(m): 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=stag post=50615094][/quote]

You can budget N500k and above
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by ikorodureporta: 12:50am On Oct 30, 2016
....or na to manage face-me-i-face-u for A.j.city. There to V.i. Fit be 1hr
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by ojay2053(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2016
joinnow:

But why lie on transport fare na
Even if your house dey along leki epe express which I doubt he will spend b4 dollar increase
Vi to Ajah is 200-250 from Ajah to sangotedo is 50-100 then if the house dey inside he will board okada which will take 50-100
. The house is very close from Lekki Epe Express way, and I usually pay 150 while going to VI axis where I do supply at Law school.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Odunharry(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ayo8:

There are people who live in mowe and work on the island....
Yea i know.. He's considering the stress and Mayb cost of taking a long journey just to get to work n home daily..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced / Excel College School Building Collapses In Lagos (Photos) / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.