Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,764 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

The Revealed Truth About Salary: A Must Read - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Revealed Truth About Salary: A Must Read (527 Views)

Chinese Military Intelligence Officer Talks Truth About Corona Virus / MMM Is Not A Bank - The Truth About MMM / The Truth About Olumba Olumba Obu Founder Of The Brotherhood Of Cross And Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Revealed Truth About Salary: A Must Read by myners007: 6:38am On Oct 29, 2016
SALARY....
The poorest group of people in the world are Salary earners. They live in a vicious cycle of poverty. Salary is continuously being awaited every month and any slight delay brings about heartbreaking anxiety and disappointment.
Salary alone cannot solve your money problems. You need a Secondary Source of income to balance.
Salary is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, it doesn't CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT Cures Poverty
I therefore urge our youths who scavenge for white collar jobs for Salary to be FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT and delve into entrepreneurship because Salary is a lifetime disappointment...
CC. Mods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Revealed Truth About Salary: A Must Read by ayodotcom(m): 7:08am On Oct 29, 2016
I concur
Re: The Revealed Truth About Salary: A Must Read by JohnNgene: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2016
Let's look at salary from another perspective. Someone once argued that salary-earners actually achieve more with their money than self-employed people. In the sense that salary comes in bulk at the end of the month and therefore it's easier to save and re-invest. While daily income comes in bit by bit and is used to solve daily needs and expenses.

Moreover, many salary-earners form saving co-operatives and are entitled to allowances, pension and loans.

In conclusion, I prefer being an entrepreneur or business-owner to being a salary-earner. Nevertheless, I think it's best to combine the two if possible. As salary-earners enjoy more financial security than business-owners or entrepreneurs. While business-owners or entrepreneurs enjoy more financial freedom.
Re: The Revealed Truth About Salary: A Must Read by lecturerdabo(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2016
Noted!

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Plan For Me, I’m Already Gone. – Jonathan At 59 / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! / Banks We Have In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.