Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used (25402 Views)

These Truly Wireless Earphones Have A 3600mah Battery! The Best You Can Get Now / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Quadrywalexy05: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Kiady16:

N45,000
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by tyconcepts(f): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Majesticniyi:

I am surprised to learn that M5 is giving anyone issues. I bought the phone with a very doubtful mind early this year but believe me, I'm now a die hard fan of Gionee.....so much that I preach the phone to people. I don't know about their other models but M5 and M5 mini are just superb. Maybe you were just unlucky somehow. Ndo....

i just got an m5 mini....looking for how to maximise and enjoy the phone. Talk to me via whatsapp on 08036965028. There are functions like lyric display while music is playing + variety of fonts to play with that im yet to access. Epp me
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Youngpo413: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2016
tyconcepts:

i just got an m5 mini....looking for how to maximise and enjoy the phone. Talk to me via whatsapp on 08036965028. There are functions like lyric display while music is playing + variety of fonts to play with that im yet to access. Epp me
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
Quadrywalexy05:
still used my m5 to off TV yday at viewing centre

Gionee M5 RAM is how many gig pls??
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by happy662(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2016
Oocc:

This is not true. I currently use M5 and I bought it when it came out newly. A week after it was bought, some of the functions were not working. Took it back and they told me they would flash a new software in it(a brand new phone)!

After flashing it, it developed different kind of faults. They claim the battery is 6020mah, I also doubt cos I'm not a heavy user but the battery can't take me for 24hrs at full charge.

The phone is always hot, the phone is heavy, the phone slags often.

This M5 I'm using is a total mess.
u are very correct I am thinking of selling my own na
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by tall2ce(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2016
happy662:
u are very correct I am thinking of selling my own na
Av u tried getting a new battery or charger if your battery doesn't last long enough because M5 is a great phone.

1 Like

Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by happy662(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
tall2ce:

Av u tried getting a new battery or charger if your battery doesn't last long enough because M5 is a great phone.
new battery u said D battery isn't removable
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Kiady16: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
happy662:
new battery u said D battery isn't removable
the solution is for u to go to d service centre.
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Godson32(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
ogundeleai:
I want to say here that considering the S6s released in August and going by the feature and price, the device worth it.
Features : marshmallow 6, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 13/8MP CAMERA, 4LTE, Finger print, 3150mah Battery, 6inch hiegth, 5.5video. And believe me the latest price even on Konga shop is 70k upon ridiculous exchange rate.... Try it out
I m considering M5 or S6s,S6s display is LCD which will make me to prefer M5 that have amoled display.
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Kiady16: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Godson32:
I m considering M5 or S6s,S6s display is LCD which will make me to prefer M5 that have amoled display.
buy m5

1 Like

Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by lilvicc(m): 6:57am On Feb 01, 2017
oyewolestephen:
thanks for your logical concern the naked truth there is that smartphone is one of the gadget that makes me happy most even if i used the accumilated money for other things it will not help but complicate my emotional probem.besides i am the type that dont change phone anyhow
well!! Goodluck bro!! Hope you ve gotten one now
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
ops]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria / Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack / What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.