Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 PM

Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! (90063 Views)

Is Esu Really Satan? By Babalawo Familusi Awolola / Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! / 12 Things To Remember In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
dominique:

Lol, I find it easy to navigate between sections. I've been on the forum for over a decade.

Wow! It's not easy oh!

A decade huh! Ur a champ
Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by modsRbastard: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Cool... That's some next level shiit #Stoked
Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by AkinPhysicist: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
orimsam:
some YOOTS are coming for ur head

cool grin Let them come...they are my wives. grin cool
Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
SAMBARRY:
LMao. This one na upgraded babalawo on fleek grin

Babalawo with body tatoos wey dey smoke grin

He's handsome though. And not as crude and barbaric as his counterparts in Africa that look so impoverished and haggard
Those ones you call haggard can turn a destined rich man to a barber within the twinkle of an eye

2 Likes

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by UrennaNkoli(f): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Person wey no get MB no just try open this thread.

1 Like

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by iamord(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
I must say am impressed, with his great aesthetic themed pics, neutral colors and composition, iots evident that this babawalo has a good brand team, creating an image of what he wants the public to see him as..

2 Likes

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by Arewa12: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dis one don do use babalawo make money....

1 Like

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by tk4rd: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
You mean, he does the work of DIBIA (A.K.A NATIVE DOCTOR) for this kind of stylish living.?
Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
This is an IFA priest. In brazil IFA is called santos. IFA is the greatest of all deities. Its also the only diety in Nigeria that loves development and progression. It gives his priest free will to develop themselves with western ideas. IFA is white witchcraft.
Ifa olukun asuru da yo

2 Likes

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by viewflux(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
i have seen what i was looking for.
the two Rings

1 Like

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by repogirl(f): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
SAMBARRY:

He's handsome though. And not as crude and barbaric as his counterparts in Africa that look so impoverished and haggard
Maybe it's a good thing African babalawos are impoverished. If they looked as dapper as this guy, the rate of human money rituals would definitely triple in number.

4 Likes

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by Greatzeus(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
Udochee:
jasified àláwó
Jasified cheesy wow you just coined an English word from Yoruba,nice

6 Likes

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by MrBONE2(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
SAMBARRY:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Anyone can hold Ikin Ifa and claim to be Babalawo. nonsense.

Babalawos should be down to Earth and focus on their work.

I have a Babalawo friend who is a school teacher and derives joy educating young children. Thats how a Babalawo must be.

1 Like

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by kayo80(m): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
trustyshoes:
OP did you really have to post his entire instagram here?? One or two pics would have been enough.

lol! I was thinking the same thing. The guy get time.
Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by Saint52(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
Upgraded Babalawo....

1 Like

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by peaceonearth(m): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin Don't think he can even Chant the first Chapter in Eji Ogbe let alone other deeper Odus. Just like the hood doesn't make the monk, adorning Ileke and white Agbada doesn't make you a Babalawo. He's probably an Apprentice (Omo Ekofa) or Onisegun. He's not a Babalawo in the real sense of it. To be a Babalawo, you have to know at heart, at least 4 chapters in all the 256 Odus of Ifa. Mind you, a Chapter can contain more than one verse and some can be as long as five verses or more. You are expected to memorise all and be able to Chant them from heart anytime before you can be called a Babalawo. The learning process is so complex that you will be very humble when successful and won't have time for all these show of swags. You'll rather use that time to learn more because you can't even stop learning, there is no graduation.

6 Likes

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
RaeMystix:
The Babalawos of Nigeria ought to take a leaf out of this man's book. I mean how in the world does one make so many folks rich, yet live in un finished and old buildings?. Such always bothers me lol. grin

Because most of them are not in alliance with the true Gods of our ancestors of the Yoruba's and father Satan. When you follow enemy gods who give you power and in turn make you suffer this is what you today.
Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by RaeMystix: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
Demigods666:

Because most of them are not in alliance with the true Gods of our ancestors of the Yoruba's and father Satan. When you follow enemy gods who give you power and in turn make you suffer this is what you today.

Got it.
Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by Revolva(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
you see we Africans n Nigeria go Dr carry foreign religion for head
a white man in Brazil knows ur tradition more Dan u guys
shame to Africa
Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by exceltech: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
RaeMystix:
The Babalawos of Nigeria ought to take a leaf out of this man's book. I mean how in the world does one make so many folks rich, yet live in un finished and old buildings?. Such always bothers me lol. grin

The bold only happens in nollyhood.

1 Like

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by monz(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
atilla:
U took the words out of my mouth.
This guy Na real wa
. My guy, it's a very big waa o
Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by RaeMystix: 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
exceltech:

The bold only happens in nollyhood.

I actually don't think so; I also think such happens in the real world as well. but hey, it's your opinion.
Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by freeman95(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
too many pictures!
because say na oyinbo

1 Like

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by AXYZ: 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
peaceonearth:
grin Don't think he can even Chant the first Chapter in Eji Ogbe let alone other deeper Odus. Just like the hood doesn't make the monk, adorning Ileke and white Agbada doesn't make you a Babalawo. He's probably an Apprentice (Omo Ekofa) or Onisegun. He's not a Babalawo in the real sense of it. To be a Babalawo, you have to know at heart, at least 4 chapters in all the 256 Odus of Ifa. Mind you, a Chapter can contain more than one verse and some can be as long as five verses or more. You are expected to memorise all and be able to Chant them from heart anytime before you can be called a Babalawo. The learning process is so complex that you will be very humble when successful and won't have time for all these show of swags. You'll rather use that time to learn more because you can't even stop learning, there is no graduation.

I think he still tried. They are learning from Yoruba. I could see 'Ile ase....'
Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by Udochee(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Greatzeus:
Jasified cheesy wow you just coined an English word from Yoruba,nice
Yes boss...
Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by xnsandrxns: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
martineinstein:
babalawos from brazil and cuba are neat and clean.....unlike those from s/west
I guess the native doctors from s/east are neat and clean
You people are just pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by Excuzeme: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
SAMBARRY:

Just say he is "WHITE SKINNED", and we will let your self-immolating comment pass! undecided

Curse of the Black Man! Anything "white" is better.
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by Bollinger(m): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
RaeMystix:

Only hard work can make you rich. Anyone who believes otherwise is a danger to society and needs their heads examined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
olagbara.

1 Like

Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by Viking007(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
RaeMystix:
You've just said the truth.
Re: Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! by ademasta(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
YahooLAWO grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Name For Fruits / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Hero:king JAJA OF OPOBO Full Biography,history Battle With The British(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.