Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour (43633 Views)

The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning / Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) / See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by BossDanniee(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lala's favorite grin
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
like I know, food Don done...

. lala and the snake

Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by boss1310(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
s
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Mustack: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
I just don't know. This are growing in numbers
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by uwagimboo: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
toyeoye:
pls include grahic warning
i just puked and still cringing

Pls were u expecting rice nd beans as the image of this topic?
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by KingGeorgey(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Richy4:

Oh!!! dear...Take a trip to Australia... U will know that Africa is blessed
Yes ooo.. My uncle that stays there said that before a day elapses he must see one Big snake... In one instance one was coiled on his dining table... Snakes in Australia are like citizens... Lolz

1 Like

Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by LockDown69(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Omo see meat!
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Greatgrandson(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Snake news sabi make frontpage after news like Davido takes a ride or visit baby mama,Wizkid smoking cigar and all other news that doesnt make sense. Snake news and Nairaland be like bread n butter.
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by DeRay98(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hunger in the land, python meat to the rescue. grin
Pythons will hold a meeting to deliberate on the impending annihilation by NLders...
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
I made fp for the first time
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Richy4(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
KingGeorgey:
Yes ooo.. My uncle that stays there said that before a day elapses he must see one Big snake... In one instance one was coiled on his dining table... Snakes in Australia are like citizens... Lolz

Yea... he is right.. the funnest thing is that you can't kill it. you will use $200 to remove it... You call snake handlers... Depending on how nice they are, they won't charge less than $100.... Besides it is not only snake....Crocodile, jellyfish, white shark..etc.....

2 Likes

Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by SABA2002(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin cheesy why must it be the head that get crushed or smashed

The heart dey D head??

Lala over to you.
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by CplusJason: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
donvico18:
I made fp for the first time
Congrats sir! So, what will be your reward now?

BTW, it seems your neighbour is a good hunter.

He aimed the eye. grin

6 Likes

Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by skywalker001(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
e b like say na snake kill lala in his first life... weneva he sees a thread where snake is killed e no dy waste time b4 e push am to promise land cos e dy see am as revenge or justice modified: keep the snake thread coming to revenge for lala's first life death

1 Like

Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by musa7m(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
donvico18:
More pictures loading
wich state is this? Guy una be careful.....if I see this kind snake for my area....na to relocate ooo
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by KingGeorgey(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
Richy4:

Yea... he is right.. the funnest thing is that you can't kill it. you will use $200 to remove it... You call snake handlers... Depending on how nice they are, they won't charge less than $100.... Besides it is not only snake....Crocodile, jellyfish, white shark..etc.....
Lolz... He said that too 'Snake Handlers' to pet the snake make e jejely comot.. I Die.. Wetin do wood?? grin
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Richy4(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
KingGeorgey:
Lolz... He said that too 'Snake Handlers' to pet the snake make e jejely comot.. I Die.. Wetin do wood?? grin

Few years in prison bro..... by the time they read to you how endangered the species was, you go begin like snake by force grin...... not to forget that your best friend could rat you out because majority doesn't know how to keep secret.... grin
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by KingGeorgey(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Richy4:

Few years in prison bro..... by the time they read to you how endangered the species was, you go begin like snake by force...... not to forget that your best friend could rat you out because majority don't know how to keep a secret.... grin
Prison!!!! shocked... It was self defense.. Lolz

1 Like

Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by KingGeorgey(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Richy4:

Few years in prison bro..... by the time they read to you how endangered the species was, you go begin like snake by force...... not to forget that your best friend could rat you out because majority don't know how to keep a secret.... grin
Prison!!!! shocked... It was self defense.. Lolz.. If it is too mush na to Plead insanity.. I didn't see the snake.. I thought it was a rope.. grin
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Richy4(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
KingGeorgey:
Prison!!!! shocked... It was self defense.. Lolz.. If it is too mush na to Plead insanity.. I didn't see the snake.. I thought it was a rope.. grin

Hahhaah that sh!t doesn't work here....They keep reminding everyone that if you see a snake, keep calm, walk away from it and make a call.If you call an emergency number, they will give you a number u must call or they will help you call the handlers nearest to u ..
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by lastesd19: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
mehn..see correct meat
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
musa7m:
wich state is this? Guy una be careful.....if I see this kind snake for my area....na to relocate ooo
Abia state
umuahia precisely
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by soobaba(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
Just watched a program on TV, white men caught a python and took it to its original habitat. But if na African man, na his stomach first!
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by nevilbot: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
CplusJason:
I'm always excited when a snake is killed.

This beast killed my coursemate back then in school. angry

Some of the dumb snake activist of nairaland will come and condemn this heroic act....

There's nothing friendly about that beast.

Kill a snake before it kills you.

Sebi ur own na back in school and na course mate, I lost my cousin to snake bite 3 months ago. He left behind 2 kids and a wife. He was in d hospital 3 days and still died. I hate those snakes with a passion.

Kill a snake and save a life

7 Likes

Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Codes151(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
In nigeria now!!! Anything in the bush is bush meat!!!! Ends in the pot! Gala Naija
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by egike(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
what could be making these reptiles coming out,so that they killed in recent times?
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
CplusJason:
I'm always excited when a snake is killed.

This beast killed my coursemate back then in school. angry

Some of the dumb snake activist of nairaland will come and condemn this heroic act....

There's nothing friendly about that beast.

Kill a snake before it kills you.
How?
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by dotman4real007(m): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
ireneony:
Africa is indeed a dangerous place to live in.
Especially when you are a python.
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by CplusJason: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
nevilbot:

Sebi ur own na back in school and na course mate, I lost my cousin to snake bite 3 months ago. He left behind 2 kids and a wife. He was in d hospital 3 days and still died. I hate those snakes with a passion.

Kill a snake and save a life
Just last week wednesday, i saw one pregnant bastard snake, i gave the beast a hot chase and it couldn't find anywhere to hide, so it started to move towards me, i was so happy she choose to die with her pregnacy, i aimed the head, smashed it to pieces then set the beast on fire. angry

Sorry for your loss bro!

10 Likes

Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by CplusJason: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Kyri:
How?
I don't understand your question. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
CplusJason:
I don't understand your question. undecided
I meant How was the disgusting snake responsible
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by CplusJason: 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
Kyri:
I meant How was the disgusting snake responsible
The poisonous venom from the snake lead to the slow and painful death of my coursemate.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night / Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) / Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.