Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) (1367 Views)

See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) / Made-In-Aba Stove That Obtains Its Fuel From Cassava Leaf (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) by uncleck: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
so i saw this man selling this thing to people beside union bank, opp. Amawusa in Owerri. It is an antenna that receives foreign channels without subscription.

my observation
1. He hung the antenna on about 5ft pole.
2. the display on the tv was very clear (my iphone 3 could not capture it under the hot sun though)
3. It is locally made
4. each of them sales for N500 without the cable

What he told me
I engaged him in brief conversation where i asked him some questions. he told me that he has required licenses to operate so he is not afraid of the police. he used to pay for some services but now he doesn't pay again. He doesn't have permanent office because he takes them to different places even though he operates from Aba. His phone number is written in each of the antenna (I have it too).

As i was having the brief chart with him a guy cut in and asked him whether it will work in remote village (the guy said he bought it the previous day and the performance was good so wants to buy another one for their house in the vila), the man told him to mount the antenna on a very high pole.

Re: See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) by khalhokage(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
That's really nice, more grease to his elbow.
Re: See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) by dnwabz: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
Which foreign channels please?
Re: See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) by MrTeCO(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Space booked....
Re: See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) by sekesi2009(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2016
pls, am highly interested. Put his number here for people to see and call him. I urgently need one for my 32 inch Samsung smart led tv. sekesi2009 @yahoo.com or you can put your own contact here so that I can contact you and you can give me his number. Thanks. From Ibadan, Oyo State.
Re: See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) by uncleck: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2016
sekesi2009:
pls, am highly interested. Put his number here for people to see and call him. I urgently need one for my 32 inch Samsung smart led tv. sekesi2009 @yahoo.com or you can put your own contact here so that I can contact you and you can give me his number. Thanks. From Ibadan, Oyo State.
Re: See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) by sekesi2009(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
@ op, pls this no: 08134002256 which you put up is not going through. Is it yours or the antenna guy? cos I've tried it several times now and it isn't going through.
Re: See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) by uncleck: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
sekesi2009:
@ op, pls this no: 08134002256 which you put up is not going through. Is it yours or the antenna guy? cos I've tried it several times now and it isn't going through.
His. Maybe i will check if i will see him again tomorrow and confirm the number
Re: See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) by sekesi2009(m): 8:23am On Oct 31, 2016
OK, will be expecting, thanks.
Re: See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) by johnemeka(m): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Very good
Re: See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) by sekesi2009(m): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2016
@ op, seems you don't wanna help again. You promised to get the correct phone number of the man and put here for everybody to see but it seems you have forgotten. Or you want Nairalanders to knock your head before you remembered?
Re: See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) by uncleck: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
sekesi2009:
OK, will be expecting, thanks.
Sorry I've not been to that side due to the nature of my job. But check the pix I will upload shortly
Re: See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) by sekesi2009(m): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2016
@ op, ok o, we will be expecting.
Re: See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) by sekesi2009(m): 8:24am On Nov 07, 2016
We are still waiting for the pix now, you said 'shortly' this is no more shortly o. Abeg, upload am now.
Re: See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) by uncleck: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
kk

Re: See This Aba Made "Dish" (photos) by sekesi2009(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Is there anybody in the house who can see this number clearly? and can the person help me write it out here for everybody to see.

(1) (Reply)

Configuring Your Model Or Phone For Free Browsing / Nigerian Boy Becomes An Internet Sensation After He Did This(photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Mpemba Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.