Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:25 AM

I'd Like to Join a Music Group in the DC/Maryland Area - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I'd Like to Join a Music Group in the DC/Maryland Area (1036 Views)

How To Join Illuminati In Nigeria / Join A U.s Club Free & Get Paid In Your Online Account / Would U Pay A Thousand Naira To Join A Complete Soccer Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'd Like to Join a Music Group in the DC/Maryland Area by singer: 5:44am On Dec 01, 2005
I am in my early twenties. I sing alto , and I would like to join a music group in the DC/Maryland area.
I was the worship leader in my church from the tender age of 9
I led worship in my secondary school
I have ministered in some churches here in the U.S
I have a passion for ministering the the unsaved and broken hearted. I would like a group that is ethusiastic about God. I love dancing to God.
I would consider joining a group that sings circular songs. Please email me
precioussitter@yahoo.com
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Visa To France Made Easy Abc / Get The Totally Free Autoresponder / Food and beverage Distributors wanted!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.