Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) (88593 Views)

Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video) / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by SalomonKane: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2016
FTbomb:
yes, bro....but if you go ahead and patronize that rude attendant, he'd be encouraged to insult other customers too. best method to treat their fuckup is to buy the same item from a nearby seller while they watch..
Same goes for hoes. That's why I laughed at the dude who said he overpaid a ho just to punish her. grin

Men I'm surprised the ho didn't pay he another visit so she can be punished.

LMAO!.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by timoteus(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2016
gbosaa:

Where are the insults? Pls point them out?

"This man is an over pampered and spoilt fool"
"His type of person deserve to hung upside down with his short stumpy legs chained to the ceiling with the broken iPhones repeatedly smashed on his head and face till he passed out."
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by SAMBARRY: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2016
Will we call this one ego or lack of anger management
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Gameguy900: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2016
Why some people if your spoil iPhone you almost kill the child why some are smash cheesy grin angry angry angry
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

You that is not mentally sick, how many iPhones have you bought in your life?

In fact, I wonder why I dey reply u sef.

The guy don march with him Rolls Royce Ghost, e no even know say u exist.

Mk moi carry myself comot this thread.

But as I dey talk, since you know how to identify "mentally sick" people so easily, biko go and open a psychiatric hospital so that you'll be of more use to the society. Not giving free diagnosis on NL to people that don't even need it.

-Lord
there was no need to insult me, the story was not about me i am not rich infact i am poor, but anyway thanks for the insult atleast you had the time to notice me, if i accept there that i am mentally ill will that make you happy? Well.. there you go, i am mentally ill, i hope i ve made your day. Ciao! grin

and oh! I was just my opinion, which you do not have to agree with.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by SAMBARRY: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
Absolutely! The more phones he buys and destroys the more money the shop owner makes, infact if i was the shop owner i will make him more angry, so that he can buy all the phones in my shop i will even put the price up and make sure i empty my warehouse that day, he will be my best customer of the year grin
omo igbo leleyi o grin
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
my man! Chill! No one is taking it personal, if anyone is taking it personal it's you!, every one on here is making their opinions and you don't have to agree!, make your own opinion and vamoose! CIAO! grin
and oh! I think the chinese guy is mentally sick

Whatever you said is not an opinion. It is bad belle. Period!

If we have a thread where a man beheaded a woman in public, and someone leaves a comment that we shouldn't condemn the man without first knowing what the woman did. According to you it is just an opinion, and others that don't agree should just vamose?

All these policing of how people should spend their money is unhealthy. The whole economy of Las Vegas is thriving on the backs of people who spend like the man in the video.

Since you know how to give financial advice, why not you open a firm or start a blog (it's free) and actually put your talent to good use.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Otebele911: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
I bet dat guy never even work 50kobo before, na him mama and papa resources e dey spend. Coz he ended up proving dat even if e go skool,he's not educated. Make e no worry,time dey com way e go broke pass person way dey carry concrete.
Tjohnnay:
Recession no dey dis one dictionary at all

Choi

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
omo igbo leleyi o grin
i am glad you find it funny grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by wazobiang: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
So many Nigerians abusing this guy on Nairaland just shows that there are more hungry Nigerians now than before.

It read that the guy was insulted period. You need to be insulted when you do not have and then get insulted again when you have much more than enough to understand that bsuiness is just buying and selling not insulting your customers.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by PurestBoy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

The only problem here is the likeminded people who liked your post,did you remember that without the "west" ..nairaland won't even exist?

Don't mind him, he said he destroyed western phones but left with western roll Royce
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
there was no need to insult me, the story was not about me i am not rich infact i am poor, but anyway thanks for the insult atleast you have the time to notice me, if i accept there that i am mentally ill will that make you happy? Well.. there you go, i am mentally ill, i hope i ve made your day. Ciao! grin

Me insult you? Wetin u do me?

I only asked you a question and rounded my reply with FREE advice.

If you feel insulted, that's not on me.

Anyway, I've made my point. And if anything, I've subtly made you question the view you hold. That's enough for me.

Tomorrow, you wouldn't be so hasty to be a WEALTH POLICE.

Happy Sunday!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by timoteus(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
my man! Chill! No one is taking it personal, if anyone is taking it personal it's you!, every one on here is making their opinions and you don't have to agree!, make your own opinion and vamoose! CIAO! grin
and oh! I think the chinese guy is mentally sick

1. I wasn't even talking to you
2. My own opinion is that he took it personal ( I still don't get the part that made it your topic of interest )
3. Since no one has to agree then you dont have to agree with 2. Above
4. "I think the chinese guy is mentally sick"
Why
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Youngtrice(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:
OP, make a correction to your thread. This happened in mainland China and the man spoke mandarin aka 普通话。After buying the phones , the store owner made him angry and he bought the whole store for 500,000 yuan . That's about 30,000,000 naira with the current exchange rate and he chose to destroy the shop. People like that make their money from doing live shows called 直播there are lots Chinese app like 快手,花椒,陌陌,QQ etc and viewers pay you. I bet you he's gonna make his money back by doing a live show for 2 hours. They are very rich as they have millions of followers and thousands of people giving them money. They can make 40million naira in a day. A guy in my school did that, bought a Range Rover and destroyed it with a sledge hammer. It's like a business strategy for them to get more followers and so it's easy for them to make sacrifices like that. Wish I could share more videos, I don't wanna make anybody suicidal grin grin
please how can I get the videos from you??
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by MRD147: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
See wetin my younger brother dey do with our Papa money..
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by GoodSide: 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
oh boi..i must get client for asia o.
jesu.

market for uk use iphone 7 don dey o.

make he come naija.buy all the iphones wey dey slit.damage omegatron .den pay again ..too much cash
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Originalsly: 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hmmm....he must be related to the North Korea leader..... rich people do not behave like this.... he must be wealthy.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:
OP, make a correction to your thread. This happened in mainland China and the man spoke mandarin aka 普通话。After buying the phones , the store owner made him angry and he bought the whole store for 500,000 yuan . That's about 30,000,000 naira with the current exchange rate and he chose to destroy the shop. People like that make their money from doing live shows called 直播there are lots Chinese app like 快手,花椒,陌陌,QQ etc and viewers pay you. I bet you he's gonna make his money back by doing a live show for 2 hours. They are very rich as they have millions of followers and thousands of people giving them money. They can make 40million naira in a day. A guy in my school did that, bought a Range Rover and destroyed it with a sledge hammer. It's like a business strategy for them to get more followers and so it's easy for them to make sacrifices like that. Wish I could share more videos, I don't wanna make anybody suicidal grin grin

I was about to say something like this.... Spot on!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
gbosaa:

When you make that money, come to my store. I will have an annoying staff that will provoke you to act like the Thai man.

Till then keep hustling.

I'm very certain you wouldn't be able to afford to build a store that will have something I'll be interested in.

You can't make it by pulling others down needlessly.

Someone spent his money on legit things and did what he wanted to the legit things he bought, and you're calling for his arrest. My friend, abeg check your b.p., you and the man have a lot in common than you think.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Whatever you said is not an opinion. It is bad belle. Period!

If we have a thread where a man beheaded a woman in public, and someone leaves a comment that we shouldn't condemn the man without first knowing what the woman did. According to you it is just an opinion, and others that don't agree should just vamose?

All these policing of how people should spend their money is unhealthy. The whole economy of Las Vegas is thriving on the backs of people who spend like the man in the video.

Since you know how to give financial advice, why not you open a firm or start a blog (it's free) and actually put your talent to good use.

-Lord
wow! See contradiction! I should not advice people on how to spend or manage their money but here you are advicing me on how i should open a firm or a blogg and make use of my talent, you sir! Are worst than a hyporcrite, I rest my case.ciao! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
timoteus:

"This man is an over pampered and spoilt fool"
"His type of person deserve to hung upside down with his short stumpy legs chained to the ceiling with the broken iPhones repeatedly smashed on his head and face till he passed out."

Message was directed to the bugger who was over reacting to an incident that shouldn't have escalated.

Yea he acted silly...just to prove that he has got a very deep pocket?
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Arrow24: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:

I won't join those people that keep fighting online but I will tell you this , you are very IGNORANT!!. The op made a mistake and I corrected him. No one is above correction. I am not rich, thanks. I just wanted to make people understand better what transpired in the video and how he got his money. Peace!.
Ps: work on your attitude and approach to people you don't know about.
no mind the small boy... cool cool but uncle. CAN I GET SOME DOLLARS grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
All these broke ass niggas commenting like they have enough money that they can now dictate how others should spend their money.

If you don't like what he did, f**k you.

If you think you'd have done better, f**k you.

If you think he didn't do the right thing, f**k you.

When you make your own money, you can use it how you please.

Someone made his own money, and chose to use it to send a vital lesson. You that do not know the person from Adam, nor how he worked for the money is judging him.

See all of them. Senior Special Advisers on how to spend money. Why not you open a personal finance blog and profit your limitless wealth of wisdom.

Iranu!

-Lord

That is what most Nigerians know how to do best, tell people how they spend their own money when they themselves haven't made 1/3 of that kind of money.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by anyicash(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
I have d video but i always thinking that it was a mere video. so it's real?
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
timoteus:

1. I wasn't even talking to you
2. My own opinion is that he took it personal ( I still don't get the part that made it your topic of interest )
3. Since no one has to agree then you dont have to agree with 2. Above
4. "I think the chinese guy is mentally sick"
Why
good! We agree to disagree! Oh! You asked why your comments interests me? Well.. incase you have forgotten it's Nairaland forum were every one comes to air their views regardless if they are invited to a comment or not. Ciao! grin
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
wow! See contradiction! I should not advice people on how to spend or manage their money but here you are advicing me on how i should open a firm or a blogg and make use of my talent, you sir! Are worst than a hyporcrite, I rest my case.ciao! grin

So wait, your "mentally sick" statement is an advice?

I really want to meet the people you advice regularly. So, that I can understand how insults = advice.

In any case, whatever you said would not change anything, because it has happened.

What I'm telling you will change something. Your financial situation and that of the people you happen to help with your "sound" financial advice.

In fact, don't use your talent for anything useful and don't advice anyone on how to spend their money. If you want to remain useless and toxic to yourself, suit yourself.

-Lord
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by kazyhm(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
not surprise

sales girls can be very annoying when attending to you

they only smiles with show/flashy boys

just why I advised a friend never to employ girls to some critical positions if he desire a faster growing enterprise

not all of then though and I wouldn't have gone this extent

some poorly anger manager would show her the stuff there made of rather than the shop

thank God for being a bigger boy
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

So wait, your "mentally sick" statement is an advice?

I really want to meet the people you advice regularly. So, that I can understand how insults = advice.

In any case, whatever you said would not change anything, because it has happened.

What I'm telling you will change something. Your financial situation and that of the people you happen to help with your "sound" financial advice.

In fact, don't use your talent for anything useful and don't advice anyone on how to spend their money. If you want to remain useless and toxic to yourself, suit yourself.

-Lord
Good! I would like to remain useless, thanks for the advice anyway (even though you started by labelling my opinions as bad belle in your previous comments) , i may consider it in due course, grin

And i do not remember claiming that i advise people financially. But hey! Doesn't matter.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by musicwriter(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

The only problem here is the likeminded people who liked your post,did you remember that without the "west" ..nairaland won't even exist?

Unfortunately, many years of slavery colonialism, and mis-education has schooled YOU to believe so.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by dreezybines: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
sheddo619:
the way this attendant treat people at first sight is sometimes annoying, if I'm not ready to buy your item I won't be at your shop. I didn't actually lyk the smashing of phone part. He might have just given some random guyz that walks into the store as a gift,this will equally pass his message

Nice comment...But If he gives the phone out, they might think he knows those guys and they'll later go and sell it and get the money back... If you know what I mean...So the best way to pass is message was what he did...
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Akpan107(m): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
ikbnice:
This is what happens when you allow money to take over your sense of reasoning. All these to proof that he has money. May God show me the way so that I can even buy one iPhone 7 without thinking twice.
Another lesson learnt is, we should never underestimate anyone.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by oscaruzie(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Segunagagu:

I love uuu uuuuuu. ...u just said the most reasonable thing ever

14 years ooooooo...nohomotho grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) / Glo Friends And Family Activation Code? / New Offer! How To Get MTN 1GB For N200, Valid For 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.