Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Everything Bollywood - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everything Bollywood (66583 Views)

Katrina Kaif - The Sultry Indian Bollywood Actress [ Photos] / World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star / Bollywood Hot Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything Bollywood by louchi: 1:44am On Jan 29, 2010
rokiatu:

isn't he modest? grin
this is nice and all. hope this inferiority complexed indians feel the same way about nollywood. sad but true. carry on
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 2:48am On Jan 29, 2010
louchi:

this is nice and all. hope this inferiority complexed indians feel the same way about nollywood. sad but true. carry on
undecided
Re: Everything Bollywood by sjeezy8: 3:16am On Jan 29, 2010
bollywood the heck is that cool
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 3:42am On Jan 29, 2010
sjeezy8:

bollywood the heck is that cool
am not here to explain that to non bollywood fans get out! tongue
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2010
louchi:

WTF
Re: Everything Bollywood by sjeezy8: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2010
uhhh bollywood is for arabs right
Re: Everything Bollywood by rayzbay(f): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2010
@sl,hrithik is fast beoming an ape he is better rokiatu helps him 2 shave all dos yeye mousthace and beard. @rokiatu,pls dont bite me
Re: Everything Bollywood by rayzbay(f): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2010
BACK AGAIN.The three K’s i.e. Kajol, King Khan and Karan Johar have been strongly promoting their movie “My Name Is Khan”. The black beauty of B-Town who was looking extremely gorgeous and eye candy in a red and black sari addressed media during the promotion of her movie. She now goes Ga Ga over Shahrukh her favorite co-star in Bollywood.

The bubbly actress earlier said that Shahrukh is a bad habit and now she speaks about her comfort level with King, Ooo! It’s always great to work with Shahrukh. She even added that Karan, Sharukh and herself have given some big hits to the industry and she is desperately looking forward for the movie to hit the screen this January.

They have a spark, a unique one which makes them special even today. The ever young couple has always blasted the screen off with their evergreen romance on screen. It’s always very pleasant to see Kajol and Shahrukh romancing on screen.

The golden couple of Bollywood Industry will be pairing after 8 long years after a great success of Karan Arjun, DDLG, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Kabhie Khushi Kabhi Gum and believe me the crowd is just dying to see the magic happening on screen.

They even claimed during the promotion that after seeing My Name Is Khan, the crowd will forget about their previous romantic flicks because My Name Is Khan is uniquely different with some unmatched romantic scenes. We just have to wait for the release of the film. Here’s wishing the whole unit all the very best for the film.
Re: Everything Bollywood by mamagee3(f): 12:18am On Jan 30, 2010
sjeezy8:

uhhh bollywood is for arabs right

It's Indian movie industry
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 7:32am On Jan 30, 2010
rayzbay:

@sl,hrithik is fast beoming an ape he is better rokiatu helps him 2 shave all dos yeye mousthace and beard. @rokiatu,pls dont bite me
lol abi o grin but I find that look heavenly, sometimes is good to change your look, I believe he's doing it for a film

rokky over to you
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2010
rayzbay:

somebody hold me before I break this girl head angry
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2010
Katrina

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2010
saif and kareena

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 04, 2010
kat with Ranbir

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2010
kat with Aamir

Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2010
please everyone go and watch my name is Khan. on this side of the world where I am i can not watch it in cenima I have to wait for the dvd to come out cry cry

movie preview

Shahrukh Khan: Rizvan Khan

My name is Rizvan Khan.
I might seem a little different to you. That is because I have Aspergers Syndrome. It is named after Dr Hans Aspersers who first noticed the traits in children. Having Aspergers does not mean I am stupid. I am very intelligent, but I don't understand people. I don't know why people say things they don't mean. For example, they say come to my house any time, and when I go to their house they say why have you come at this time? Sometimes people think I am rude. I don't mean to be rude, being rude is not good. My mother said there are only good people and bad people in the world and I am a good person,
Re: Everything Bollywood by Kunbee: 12:31am On Feb 16, 2010
^^sounds boring
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 3:21am On Feb 16, 2010
Kunbee:

^^sounds boring
get out of here before I blow out your head angry you called my srk movie boring shocked you want wound enh tongue
Re: Everything Bollywood by Kunbee: 3:23am On Feb 16, 2010
sexyLeamon:

get out of here before I blow out your head angry you called my srk movie boring shocked you want wound enh tongue

Its you wan wound or i go wound you o cheesy
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 3:32am On Feb 16, 2010
Kunbee:

Its you wan wound or i go wound you o cheesy
see what your Hrithik said about MNIK Spread humanity with a vengeance, GO WATCH MY NAME IS KHAN. , and for the record, my name is HRITHIK ROSHAN" angry
Re: Everything Bollywood by Kunbee: 3:40am On Feb 16, 2010
He was se.x starved by me for a week thats why he wrote that shocked cool
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 3:55am On Feb 16, 2010
Kunbee:

He was se.x starved by me for a week thats why he wrote that shocked cool
lol try kissing him first, then you can starved him off intimacy grin tongue cheesy
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2010
tell the dreamer please grin grin grin
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2010
watching my name is Khan will be back with my review. so far so good, lovinggggggggg srk kiss
Re: Everything Bollywood by rayzbay(f): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2010
watching my name is Khan will be back with my review. so far so good, lovinggggggggg srk
. rokiatu pls, i want a very detailed review of my name is khan.where did u get it.
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2010
rayzbay:

. rokiatu pls, i want a very detailed review of my name is khan.where did u get it.
I am finished watching it. I will write the review next time maybe Monday. but I can say
one thing for sure, that it is srk career best performance. I just give him a huge shout
out on twitter. I got the dvd from an Indian store.
Re: Everything Bollywood by Kunbee: 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2010
Who called me a dreamer smh cool
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 4:05am On Feb 20, 2010
rokiatu am waiting for the review also, I haven't watch it yet cry
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2010
sorry guys for the late review.

My name is Khan movie review

I wanted to watch this movie for many reasons, first SRK is my favourite actor and after 1 year
we are seeing him in a solo movie. another reason, after almost a decade India's most loved
jodi (couple) SRK and Kajol unite. And the combo of Karan-SRK-Kajol never goes wrong.

MNIK is nothing but a journey, a story about Rizwan Khan and his journey across America to meet the US president
so he can tell him that every Muslim is not a terrorist. And what a journey it is!!! a journey of smiles and tears, realism
and exaggeration, love and hate, this journey is not only physical but has a beautiful soul as well.

The story is now famous by now. Rizwan Khan has Asperger's syndrome since birth. He has a problem expressing emotions, he
regrets physical intimacy, he's bothered by crowded spaces and loud noise, and he's disturbed by the sight of anything yellow.
other than that, he's quite smart actually very intelligent. He can repair faulty home appliances and crack word puzzles in an instant.
what he can not mend is is his wife's broken heart when 9/11 delivers a personal blow.

scenes to watch out for

1 first scene at the Airport tells us what the movie is all about. when srk says: "my name is Khan and my not a terrorist" excellent

2 srk sales scenes are very funny and make you laugh

3 when srk ask kajol "can we have intimacy pls" he look so Innocent

4 first 15 minutes after the interval is very fast and audiences will be in shock

5 after the wedding, when Kajol asked srk whether he knows what to do and srk shows her the intercourse book
and reply "I have been reading this I know what to do" lol my favourite scene.

6 srk help in Georgia shows his positive character

7 the childhood of Rizwan was very well made brought me to tears.

Negative point

In the church srk gives a speech in Hindi I don't know how the Americans understood his Hindi and started crying
very hard to digest.

Performance

concerning the performance, I must be honest and say when I first saw the promo I said to myself " no Aamir Khan is the only one who
can portrayed this role srk is going to over act" But I was wrong, very wrong. No other actor would have portrayed the role of Rizwa Khan
with so much passion, love, and simplicity like the way srk did. In a role that could easily made him go over the top, he restrains himself beautifully
and literally make you fall in love with him one minute in the film you will forget you are watching srk like seriously this is not the srk me and you knows.
when watching MNIK, you are watching Rizwan Khan not srk. In my humble opinion this is his best work ever.

As for Kajol, I can not say this is her best I liked her in Fanna and U ME AUR HUM better. But it was a very well performance by her and surely
she should be acclaimed for her role.

As for the other, Jimmi's (srk brother in the film) too good however big applause for his wife in the film she was excellent and she
is so pretty.

Srk mother was good in her role ( so much passion)

Mama jenny and funny hair joel were good too.

Direction

direction wise this is definitely Karan's best work no second opinion on that.

The technique side of the film is exceptionally excellent the cinematography A- class.

My name is Khan is an outstanding movie, serious film critics who enjoys good cinema will love this movie.
A must watch for all peace loving people. 4.9 STARS JUST BECAUSE NO MOVIE IS PERFECT!

MY NAME IS ROKIATU AND I RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE TO EVERYONE. GO AND WATCH MY NAME IS KHAN TODAY AND SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF LOVE
HUMANITY
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 4:55am On Feb 24, 2010
woaw that is a really good review wow.
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 4:21am On Feb 26, 2010
ladies and gents pls wish Shahid Kapoor a happy B day. the cutest guy in bollywood kiss
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 4:37am On Feb 26, 2010
katrina-hrithink hope to see them in a movie mennnnnnnn they look great

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Kemi Olunloyo: Eric Agboegbulem Igbedion's Death, Drug Overdose & The Prostitute / Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.