Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,808 members, 7,798,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? (6077 Views)

Why Are Ibo Girls More Fair And Prettier Than Other Tribe's Girls In Nigeria? / Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys / Reasons Why Ibo Girls Are The Most Sought-after Brides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2009
I once heard that Ibo girls only go for guys with a good penchant and love for Isiewu.
I have never had any experience in that regard because i am kind of a Vegetarian, Meaning i eat meat but not so much. Which makes it look so disgusting to me for someone have a plate of goat head as a meal.
Guys, what do you think about this and what are your experiences.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2009
chipmunkey:

I once heard that Ibo girls only go for guys with a good penchant and love for Isiewu.
I have never had any experience in that regard because [b]i am kind of a Vegetarian, Meaning i eat meat but not so much. [/b]Which makes it look so disgusting to me for someone have a plate of goat head as a meal.
Guys, what do you think about this and what are your experiences.

Is it by force to start a topic? And my dear there is nothing like being a vegetarian and eating less meat. . .its either you eat meat or you do not eat at all. . .no in between!
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ topic, lol.

@ Poster, for your viewing pleasure  cheesy African Salad
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Is it by force to start a topic? And my dear there is nothing like being a vegetarian and eating less meat. . .its either you eat meat or you do not eat at all. . .no in between!

I guess you got me wrong, I was once a Vegie. Now I eat meat cautiously.
Hope ure not an Ibo girl, topic must have hit you below the belt, lol, sorry.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2009
WTF. I love Isi-ewu and im not Igbo undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by justwise(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

i can get u Isi-ewu
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by justwise(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

^^^^^^ yeeesh shocked shocked shocked

Ok consider it done wink
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2009
kanye West:

Because Most Ibo girls are Greedy stubborn goats and its only logical for them to eat their own heads and accumulate more stupidity and stubborness! angry

Silly Greedy Freaks of Nature!

See this fool!

@ Topic:

I'm an Ibo girl and I dont eat Isi Ewu  undecided
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2009
kanye West:

Because Most Ibo girls are Greedy stubborn goats and its only logical for them to eat their own heads and accumulate more stupidity and stubborness! angry

Silly Greedy Freaks of Nature!
shocked It wasn't me .
POSAKOSA1:

@ ujujoan It's true, not all Ibo girls eat Isiewu.
I think eating Goat head or anything's head is cannibalistic.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2009
justwise:

Ok consider it done wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Do I need to fly to London for the weekend ?
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by justwise(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Hmmmmm, well yes
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by redsky1: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2009
kanye West:

Ibo girls are generally greedy and stubborn and a very good metaphor to represent what they are is a Goat and its no wonder these unfortunate ibo girls can die for a plate of their stubborn daily medicine of greed and stupidity. Thats why they are more animalistic in behaviour than most tribes in Nigeria  

you truly have mental problems and obviously ur lacking in the intellectual department hence ur foolish rants on this website.

Ibo girls are greedy abi - thats why all tribes in nigeria are marrying us right?
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Don't tell me you are flying to London just for a plate of Isiewu alone,
there must be an icing on top of the cake.

@ redsky please spare Kanye west, he's only being controversial like the original KW.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by mrperfect(m): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2009
You said you just heard, go and practice it and tell us your experience, this is not really suppose to be a topic because there is nothing wrong nor peculiar with eating meat (Goat head), is not specifically consumed by particular people or sex either.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ mr perfect, yeah, I want to learn from others who experienced it, besides i find it disgusting having a Goat head in a dish right in front on me.
So If you have an experience, you can share it with me.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by kanyeWest1: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2009
redsky1:

you truly have mental problems and obviously your lacking in the intellectual department hence your foolish rants on this website.

Ibo girls are greedy abi - thats why all tribes in nigeria are marrying us right?

Lwkmd grin

Who has been dumped by an Ibo girl? I have never dated anyone from that tribe and will never date one. Most of my friends unfortunate to harbour a goat headed ibo speaking female retard are wishing the heavens were kinder to them to steer them to women from other tribes. The suffering and pain they are going through makes me feel for them but they laid their bed when they fell for the over bleached mammy water with konk igbotic accent and not they are rueing their mistakes.

Men are quietly deviating from your tribe and marrying other tribes based on the cost and peace of mind. I went for this crazy christian dating crap sometime with a friend and the number of Ibo female singles all shouting and praying for a good man to date/marry them was just outstandingly funny.

I hope you lot are gathered together and shipped off to Afghanistan where the Talibans will have more use for malignant scoundrels like you!

F***King Ibo goat head eating Ass wipe!
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by redsky1: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2009
over bleached - ha ha ha trust me its not us that needs to bleach.

go and find urself a woman u frustrated impotent goat
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by KennyG6(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2009
kanye West:

Lwkmd grin

Who has been dumped by an Ibo girl? I have never dated anyone from that tribe and will never date one. Most of my friends unfortunate to harbour a goat headed ibo speaking female retard are wishing the heavens were kinder to them to steer them to women from other tribes. The suffering and pain they are going through makes me feel for them but they laid their bed when they fell for the over bleached mammy water with konk igbotic accent and not they are rueing their mistakes.

Men are quietly deviating from your tribe and marrying other tribes based on the cost and peace of mind. I went for this crazy christian dating crap sometime with a friend and the number of Ibo female singles all shouting and praying for a good man to date/marry them was just outstandingly funny.

I hope you lot are gathered together and shipped off to Afghanistan where the Talibans will have more use for malignant scoundrels like you!

F***King Ibo goat head eating Ass wipe!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2009
Will any Ibo Girl come and take this people away for a plate of Isiewu.

grin
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by daduke2k(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ kanye west i dont have anything against u dude but i promise u am gonna whip ur dumb ass so bad next time post stupid lines u gonna remember great grans when they were 3 yrs old
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2009
Kanye, I need to find your Amber Rose cool cool cool cool
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by kanyeWest1: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2009
daduke2k:

@ kanye west i dont have anything against u dude but i promise u am gonna whip your dumb ass so bad next time post stupid lines u gonna remember great grans when they were 3 yrs old

oooohhh! am quaking in my boots grin

redsky1:

over bleached - ha ha ha trust me its not us that needs to bleach.

go and find urself a woman u frustrated impotent goat

Yes i will take your advise but definately not an Igbotic goat head eating canibalistic stubborn greedy woman. I heard Hausa, Yoruba and South South Girls are better, what do you think? grin
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by galatico(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2009
Some people can't just stop posting usless threads .
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by daduke2k(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2009
its not that he just finds a minor i should have known b4. he is tryin to c its like being a real guy
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by justwise(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2009
kanye West:

Yes i will take your advise but definately not an Igbotic goat head eating canibalistic stubborn greedy woman. I heard Hausa, Yoruba and South South Girls are better, what do you think? grin

Nah! don't waste ur time, u stand no chance, u are too stupid for any woman.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by luvergal: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2009
i cant not do without Isiewu tongue
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by luvergal: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2009
i can not do without Isiewu  tongue
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by mrperfect(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2009
It appears that this very fellow "kanye West" is a joker and un serious or he has a melancholy state of mind (just judging by his various posts on the forum).
Formal is more acceptable, if is latter this is a challenge not only to him but to all members of this forum as this type of fellow is always unhappy without knowing the cause does spreading it to others.

Although anything could give rise to this as this is one of the culture of this forum. If this is the case i may not blame this guy much unless you have not been insulted unexpectedly you may not understand specially if you suffer from insecurity knowingly or unknowingly to you.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2009
Will everybody leave Kanye west alone and lets talk about the topic at hand,

"I believe the easiest way to get in between the legs of an Ibo Girl is with a plate of Isiewu." That's what somebody said. Is that true?
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by steeze(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2009

"I believe the easiest way to get in between the legs of an Ibo Girl is with a plate of Isiewu."

Well i don't know about that.

But i like isiewu well well. And nothing like a plate of NKWOBI to go with it.

Then wash it down with a bottle of star, or whatever you personally prefer. Any IBO house feeling me?!
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by steeze(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2009
Any Ibo in the house feeling me?
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by TheSeeker(m): 11:20am On Oct 28, 2009
kanye West:

Lwkmd grin

F***King Ibo goat head eating  Ass wipe!
You know, you're right! But it'd have been more interesting if your intelligent quotient could have been equated with that of a goat, unfortunately, a mosquito is a very intelligent creature when lined up with you on intellectual reasoning platform. Enough said pig shit!

kanye West:

You're just a confused dumb f.uck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1798 Encyclopedia Britannica Definition Of Negro / Who Is More Business Minded, Yoruba, Igbo Or Hausa / War In Benin Kingdom As Ogiamen Names Himself Ruler...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.