Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" (26115 Views)

They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko / No National Identification Number, No Nigerian Passport By 2018 / Jonathan: “no Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under My W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Pavarottii(m): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2016
SillyMods:
The Ineffectual Buffoon is seriously pained that his fellow thieves are being held to account for their deeds.

Jona, you were not only fit to be president. You were a disaster, a complete one.

If you were fit to be president, the man who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for you should have been picked up and seriously drilled by DSS, especially with the spate of bombings that followed that promise.

If you were competent to be president, those who fooled you to approve just anything and everything in return for their support would not have been able to do that.

What a waste of presidency!
First, was wat he said true or wrong? Secondly, he quietly stepped down and no longer ur president as u wished; now ur almighty buhari is d president. So why r u still pained??

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Pavarottii(m): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2016
divinehand2003:
That happened under your said watch because your eyes were blinded by the following things my dear ex-presido:
-Your deep and profound cluelessness which was obviously noticeable during the various cases of clear korokoro daylight corruption involving your cronies that you waved aside.
-That Ogogoro, Sapele water, vodka, whiskey, champagne and other strong drinks that drive u to a state of stupor after serious consumption. How could you even look at the news headlines or what Nigerians were facing in such a State?
-Mama piss who was causing one problem or the other which clearly showed that you couldn't even manage your Wife in the first place. How could u manage an ordinary LGA, not to talk of Nigeria.
-Your numerous concubines that u gave free hands to rob us blind and blind again even u inclusive to the extent that your couldn't tell the difference between corruption and stealing anymore.

Need I say more reasons why you couldn't jail anyone during your reign?

In summary, you are the weakest of them all, even your gentle demeanour tells it all - scared Tom. Afraid of taking the bull by the horn. Even the sick president we had was stronger than you were.
Lol. Did u ever vote for GEJ or gave him ur support? Now he has stepped down to allow ur king buhari rule you.

So why r u still this pained about this man?

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Pavarottii(m): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2016
kropotkin2:
Get your facts straight. Buhari never said he would make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. That distinction goes to Lawal Kaita, former Governor of old Kaduna state who actually happens to be a PDP member
But he said the baboons will be soaked in blood; which one is worse pls?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by dunkem21(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2016
In fact, many monikers are now permanently dumb cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Pavarottii(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2016
omenka:
I'm sure he's inebriated again. Degenerate prick with a PhD in Cluelesness doing what he does best- making idiotic statements at random.

Pathological liar and a crook he is and thinks everyone is as forgetful as he is.

An iPod yoot was even among those arrested.
Where they put in prison like what ur foolish president is doing now, or were told to resume at the station daily?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Styx01: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2016
SillyMods:
The Ineffectual Buffoon is seriously pained that his fellow thieves are being held to account for their deeds.

Jona, you were not only fit to be president. You were a disaster, a complete one.

If you were fit to be president, the man who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for you should have been picked up and seriously drilled by DSS, especially with the spate of bombings that followed that promise.

If you were competent to be president, those who fooled you to approve just anything and everything in return for their support would not have been able to do that.

What a waste of presidency!
Why have you chosen to remain gullible even in the glaring cluelessness of the present administration? When will you really wake and start thinking like a human being? Do you think what GEJ said are lies? If not, why attack him?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by durangokid: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2016
Galacious1:
Afonja. But he's right, isn't he?
He is not afonja, he is Hausa Fulani that's the way they talk, I am happy Buhari is teaching us how to use power and how to be a tyrant. I am happy after him another person will be there and again after him it will take the Hausa Fulani another 30 years to be president, no amount of boko haram or chibok blackmail will work again

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Funlordjnr: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2016
undecided
Sealeddeal:
It's only when an Islamic Northern President rule Nigeria that such thing as Exile,political prisoners are heard.
At the inception of Yaradua's administration, El-rufai and others went into exile. when Jonathan assumed office, they all came back. Now Buhari is in power, many Nigerians are political prisoners, some prisoners of conscience and others are in exile.
The Northern Nigeria is a bedrock of everything anti-nigeria. They breed rudderless ,vindictive and islamists leaders.

What is this thing typing abeg? Who are the political prisoners so far captured? Or who has gone on exile so far?

I'm not even from the north but the stupidity of your post drew me from the shadows! So the north, south, east and west have not produced problematic leaders at every level throughout history?

Don't allow your love for likes cause you to disgrace your parents from time to time, the kind of foolishness displayed by the logic in your post must be the post modern version!

What an otondo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by IVORY2009(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
divinehand2003:
That happened under your said watch because your eyes were blinded by the following things my dear ex-presido:
-Your deep and profound cluelessness which was obviously noticeable during the various cases of clear korokoro daylight corruption involving your cronies that you waved aside.
-That Ogogoro, Sapele water, vodka, whiskey, champagne and other strong drinks that drive u to a state of stupor after serious consumption. How could you even look at the news headlines or what Nigerians were facing in such a State?
-Mama piss who was causing one problem or the other which clearly showed that you couldn't even manage your Wife in the first place. How could u manage an ordinary LGA, not to talk of Nigeria.
-Your numerous concubines that u gave free hands to rob us blind and blind again even u inclusive to the extent that your couldn't tell the difference between corruption and stealing anymore.

Need I say more reasons why you couldn't jail anyone during your reign?

In summary, you are the weakest of them all, even your gentle demeanour tells it all - scared Tom. Afraid of taking the bull by the horn. Even the sick president we had was stronger than you were.
[/s]

Wopopowa? shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Keballl: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
obailala:
It doesn't matter whether you show the plebs these evidence, their opinion is already moulded. Sit back and watch as they would ignore your post like a plague as they continue their national duties below.

What useless evidence are you referring to.

Courtesy Elrufai, Danfulani is currently in prison over a post that is 99% less harsh than Elrufai activities during GEJ term.

Was Elrufai ever remanded in Prison ?

I don't really blame you since you defended the arrest of a man who named his dog Buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Don't mind that Idoma Omenka. David Mark has the destiny of Idoma tribe and left in ogboni cult

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by MyGeneration(m): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Its because u re a mumu nw...
All dz type dat they use remote to control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Jokerman(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
Its a mistake to vote for an Islamic buffoon like Buhari... All dey know is fight and kill....

Jonathan God bless you joor... d Islamist will soon leave power... never again will Nigeria vote an islamic dundee into power. .

Under deir watch everything collapsed because they aren't right in God's eyes. .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by dunkem21(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
To understand what we are saying ..

Why is this thread not on FP

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by obailala(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Keballl:

What useless evidence are you referring to.

Courtesy Elrufai, Danfulani is currently in prison over a post that is 99% less harsh than Elrufai activities during GEJ term.

Was Elrufai ever remanded in Prison ?

I don't really blame you since you defended the arrest of a man who named his dog Buhari.
Prove yourself honorable by pointing out where I defended the arrest of Chinakwe?... If you cant, then its a pity, no further comments.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Keballl: 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
obailala:
Prove yourself sane by pointing out where I defended the arrest of Chinakwe?... If you cant, then its a pity, no further comments.

I simply copied you the same reply to Omenka since you were wholly in support of his post.

Now counter the points i raised.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by obailala(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Keballl:

I simply copied you the same reply to Omenka since you were wholly in support of his post.

Now counter the points i raised.

Firstly, the point made is simple, the sheer hypocrisy in ordering the arrest of journalists, confiscation of newspapers and others whilst coming out today to act a saint and deceive the world that you never did such has just been exposed by those reports posted.

Oh yes, elrufai wasnt arrested doesnt mean other less influential opposition personalities (including journalists) werent arrested. What do you have to say about that?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Izonpikin: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
dunkem21:
My hero .. It's so unfortunate that I can't play with words again ..

I can't even crack the 1m jokes flowing thru my veins ..

There's no freedom of speech not to talk of after speech ..
No governor will dare accuse a sitting president of going to plan terrorism ..
No individual can call a first lady "SHEPOPOTAMUS again ..
No spokesman can use derogatory words against a sitting president again ..
No governor can threaten parallel government again ..

Posterity will be kind to the most perfect gentleman of our time.
no wonder you invite me come here..you really enjoyed your freedom bro under gej... grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Keballl: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
obailala:

Firstly, the point made is simple, the sheer hypocrisy in ordering the arrest of journalists, confiscation of newspapers and others whilst coming out today to act a saint and deceive the world that you never did such has just been exposed by those reports posted.

Oh yes, elrufai wasnt arrested doesnt mean other less influential opposition personalities (including journalists) werent arrested. What do you have to say about that?

GEJ tweet was very clear. He rightly said no one went to Prison for criticising him.

The article itself made it clear they were released .

Compare that with the brazen arrest and detainment of bloggers citing "Cyber squatting" laws everywhere.

Even an ordinary fellow like Chinakwe slept in the prison over nothing.

Elrufai is very significant in this discourse cos he was a very poisonous and rabid criticiser of the past admin. He was never hounded and bundled into Prison. But here is the same man causing a man to be remanded over a criticism that was 90% less virulent than his over a 4 year span.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by omenka(m): 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
obailala:

You have so much time honestly. I don't respond to such nonsense.

The Ineffectual Buffoon said "NO NIGERIAN". I presented cases where Nigerians were actually detained, and suddenly they shift the goal post to "high profile". What idiocy.

I've learnt to totally ignore these guys and just say what I like how I like. Anyone who finds them objectionable can as well kiss my ass.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Keballl: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
omenka:

The Ineffectual Buffoon said "NO NIGERIAN". I presented cases where Nigerians were actually detained, and suddenly they shift the goal post to "high profile". What idiocy.

I've learnt to totally ignore these guys and just say what I like how I like. Anyone who finds them objectionable can as well kiss my ass.

It isn't about shifting the goal post but correcting your nuance.

The tweet was very clear. No one went to PRISON for criticising him.

Case closed.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by gidgiddy: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
One astonishing thing about Buhari's victory is how APC supporters, particularly Yorubas, keep encouraging the APC administration to go after people, throw them in jail and throw the keys away. It is so bad with that they dont even recognise anyones right to a fair hearing in court. APC supporters keep encouraging Buhari to beeak all civic rules and become a dictator. They actually cheer Buhari to go against the constitution and are happy Nigeria is gradually becoming an autarchy.

The same APC are calling for GEJ's arrest but are mute about calling for the arrest of IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar, Obasunjo who all ran highly corrupt regimes. This clearly shows ethnic bias.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by obailala(m): 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
omenka:

Finally it's a bit difficult ignoring some of those meaningless posts.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by obailala(m): 12:04am On Oct 31, 2016
Keballl:

GEJ tweet was very clear. He rightly said no one went to Prison for criticising him.

The article itself made it clear they were released .

Compare that with the brazen arrest and detainment of bloggers citing "Cyber squatting" laws everywhere.

Even an ordinary fellow like Chinakwe slept in the prison over nothing.

Elrufai is very significant in this discourse cos he was a very poisonous and rabid criticiser of the past admin. He was never hounded and bundled into Prison. But here is the same man causing a man to be remanded over a criticism that was 90% less virulent than his over a 4 year span.
Did you just say the ones arrested under gEJ were released?.... Kindly point out the person who has been sent to prison and not released for criticising buhari?.... Why don't you just keep quiet and stop embarrasing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Keballl: 1:04am On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:
Did you just say the ones arrested under gEJ were released?.... Kindly point out the person who has been sent to prison and not released for criticising buhari?.... Why don't you just keep quiet and stop embarrasing yourself.

DanFulani is in prison as we speak. Stop your ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by obailala(m): 1:08am On Oct 31, 2016
Keballl:

DanFulani is in prison as we speak. Stop your ignorance.
Which prison and for how long has he been in prison?... The last time I checked, Danfulani was released within a week. And this is the sort of nonsense you peddle amongst your gullible circle while you shamelessly refer to someone as ignorant? .... Did you even think it wise to do a google search before you came up with that lie up there?
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Keballl: 1:17am On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:
Which prison and for how long has he been in prison?... The last time I checked, Danfulani was released within a week. And this is the sort of nonsense you peddle amongst your gullible circle while you shamelessly refer to someone as ignorant? Did you even think it wise to do a google search before you came up with that lie up there?

Your deliberate ignorance is disgusting. You shouldn't be posting on this board cos you are a very dishonest fellow.

When the case came up for hearing Wednrsday, Dr. Danfulani, pleaded not guilty when the charges were read to him.

But the Judge said he should be remanded in prison till the 7th of November, 2016, when she would be back from a ‘seminar’ to listen to the bail application.

Dr. Danfulani, who spoke to newsmen at the court premises before being taken to prison, said he was being persecuted for simply criticizing the activities of both the state and the federal government.

He added that the constitution of the federal government gave him the right to freely express his opinion on issues of governance that he was not comfortable with

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/26/former-kaduna-state-university-lecturer-dr-john-danfulani-remanded-prison-criticizing-el-rufai/

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Keballl: 1:30am On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:
Finally it's a bit difficult ignoring some of those meaningless posts.

If you had ignored maybe you wouldn't have embarrassed yourself here.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki / MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN / Chris Ngige: Doctors Are Free To Leave Nigeria, We Have Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.