Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" (26116 Views)

They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko / No National Identification Number, No Nigerian Passport By 2018 / Jonathan: “no Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under My W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by arsenal33: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2016
Amaechi and Timipre Sylva

Inspector Mbu!
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by arsenal33: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Pavarottii:

First, was wat he said true or wrong? Secondly, he quietly stepped down and no longer ur president as u wished; now ur almighty buhari is d president. So why r u still pained??

He used Inspector Mbu to harass Amaechi.

Justice Salami nko?
Timipre Sylva
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by biggy26: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2016
divinehand2003:
That happened under your said watch because your eyes were blinded by the following things my dear ex-presido:
-Your deep and profound cluelessness which was obviously noticeable during the various cases of clear korokoro daylight corruption involving your cronies that you waved aside.
-That Ogogoro, Sapele water, vodka, whiskey, champagne and other strong drinks that drive u to a state of stupor after serious consumption. How could you even look at the news headlines or what Nigerians were facing in such a State?
-Mama piss who was causing one problem or the other which clearly showed that you couldn't even manage your Wife in the first place. How could u manage an ordinary LGA, not to talk of Nigeria.
-Your numerous concubines that u gave free hands to rob us blind and blind again even u inclusive to the extent that your couldn't tell the difference between corruption and stealing anymore.

Need I say more reasons why you couldn't jail anyone during your reign?

In summary, you are the weakest of them all, even your gentle demeanour tells it all - scared Tom. Afraid of taking the bull by the horn. Even the sick president we had was stronger than you were.

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by GreyLaw(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2016
dunkem21:
During GEJ'S era, the owner of this forum wrote ..

Now, let him write piiim cheesy
Hahahahaha.... Guy, you are funny! They've all turned blind eyes. Let them write and watch 'things fall apart' for them.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by shamecurls(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2016
It's all because they all knew you were dumb and a toothless bull dog. Allison Maduekwe, Dasuki and Co squandered right under your nose cos they knew u were fragile and dense.

How could they have gone to prison or exile
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by bal4real: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2016
Profnedu:

what's ur point?

Afonjas or South West
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by bal4real: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2016
EternalTruths:

Guess his tribe.?

Afonjas or South West
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by bal4real: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2016
dunkem21:
During GEJ'S era, the owner of this forum wrote ..

Now, let him write piiim cheesy

Lolz
Fear of dullard...
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Almand: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2016
SillyMods:
The Ineffectual Buffoon is seriously pained that his fellow thieves are being held to account for their deeds.

Jona, not only that you were not fit to be president, you were a disaster, a complete one.

If you were fit to be president, the man who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for you should have been picked up and seriously drilled by DSS, especially with the spate of bombings that followed that promise.

If you were competent to be president, those who fooled you to approve just anything and everything in return for their support would not have been able to do that.

What a waste of presidency!
People like you are the reasons buhari is a dullard despite are his expereances
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Pope22(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2016
I have just one advice for buhari. He already has a lot of problems hanging on his neck from different angles...economy recession, bad governance, boko-haram, etc. Let him not add more problems to his problems by touching GEJ in the name of arrest because that's when he will see what is problem.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Charly68: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2016
Good luck Jonathan my man,you were too soft for Nigeria,that is just the simple truth. The man or woman that will govern our nation must be tough & strong like steel. There are lots of hard men around. Your softness made you lose power. You did not apply the rod when you ought to..but chose to believe that everybody is normal in this part of the world. Look at the judiciary now..se the mess they have landed themselves,we need men & women who know how & when to say enough of this nonsense. That is why no matter the mistakes Buhari is making now people appreciate him for his courage to dare the untouchables . They are Politicizing the arrest of judges & others but majority know the truth. There are too many lawlessness in the land we need a leader who can stand up to the task. Enjoy your retirement & see how things will go in the land.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Soldiercole(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2016
SillyMods:
The Ineffectual Buffoon is seriously pained that his fellow thieves are being held to account for their deeds.

Jona, not only that you were not fit to be president, you were a disaster, a complete one.

If you were fit to be president, the man who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for you should have been picked up and seriously drilled by DSS, especially with the spate of bombings that followed that promise.

If you were competent to be president, those who fooled you to approve just anything and everything in return for their support would not have been able to do that.

U are not correct neither contructive he was a man of peace which is above every other thing from the way u sound u can never attain such a stage talkless to waste it
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2016
SillyMods:

Exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Keballl: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:

Here we go again... It's quite amusing how ignorance accuses others of ignorance. You claimed Danfulani was arrested and not released didnt you?.... But its on record that he was arrested in January 2016 and released within a week. WHat do you have to say about that?

Okay from your post above, apparently he's been arrested again last week (10 months later) and definitely would be released again. Would be nice if in your infinite wisdom, you explain to poor ol' ignorant me, what you meant by you initial inference that people were arrested and never released?. ... or how exactly did you come to this conclusion that a man who was arrested last week wouldnt be released?

By the way, Danfulani's is a case between the man and el rufai, so what exactly has that got to do with buhari or jonathan?

You should be ashamed bro. Here you are blabbing after been summarily disgraced.

Didn't you read where he said he travails stem from his criticism of both state and FG.

DanFulani is currently remanded in Prison for the second time under a year and yet you are too shameless not to notice what's wrong in that.

Shame on you!
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by dammytosh: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2016
SillyMods:

I am dammytosh and I approve this message.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Justiceleague1: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2016
SillyMods:

Too many kids on social media you know. Actually it's too many corrupt, ill brought up kids. grin
they are kids with brain,not pre_1970s with nothing grin
op,naija is back to the woods
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by kayzat: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2016
Zara Gift Onyinye I have never seen an ex president that lies like Jonathan. He can lie that he is no more a man. What? First,he said he allowed free flow of communication and free speech but i still remembered that we woke up one day during his time hearing that his thugs were on rampage on all the newspapers houses. Up till today, nobody has told us the reasons behind that show of shame. We read how he recruited isreali company to monitor people's calls ,Internet dealings yet he did not tamper with right of speeches. Again,he went with.." there was no political prisoner under him" and I pause to ask him where and why Henry and his brother were under his regime? What were they? An economic prisoners ,right? Of course,his audience has no RETENTIVE memories. I can understand that. Their brains are always in default motion hence he would not be talking like as if we all had the same brain problem. Jonathan,you are a sick man. Your sight alone drives me nut that all I want to do to you is to poke my 10 fingers into your eyes. Your day of judgement is not far . It won't be long .
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by obailala(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2016
Keballl:

You should be ashamed bro. Here you are blabbing after been summarily disgraced.

Didn't you read where he said he travails stem from his criticism of both state and FG.

DanFulani is currently remanded in Prison for the second time under a year and yet you are too shameless not to notice what's wrong in that.

Shame on you!

My Man kindly sharrap there and stop disgracing yourself further... GEJ claimed no one went to prison for criticising him. Someone provided evidence proving that GEJ was lying by mentioning 2 cases of journalists who were detained during GEJ's regime. Ordinarily you should have simply ignored that very post like your colleagues on this thread have wisely done, but you chose to dance naked in public by coming up with a lame defence that the people arrested under GEJ were released later; of course even a child knows that those arrested would still be released later, even those arrested by Abacha were released, but obviously you have lost focus on what this thread is talking about.

In simple terms, the message has already been passed and the hypocrisy exposed; journalists were also arrested and gagged under the watchful eyes of GEJ.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by ancientbanana: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2016
Sealeddeal:
It's only when an Islamic Northern President rule Nigeria that such thing as Exile,political prisoners are heard.
At the inception of Yaradua's administration, El-rufai and others went into exile. when Jonathan assumed office, they all came back. Now Buhari is in power, many Nigerians are political prisoners, some prisoners of conscience and others are in exile.
The Northern Nigeria is a bedrock of everything anti-nigeria. They breed rudderless ,vindictive and islamists leaders.
and terrorists
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Keballl: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:
My Man kindly sharrap there and stop disgracing yourself further... GEJ claimed no one went to prison for criticising him. Someone provided evidence proving that GEJ was lying by mentioning 2 cases of journalists who were detained during GEJ's regime. Ordinarily you should have simply ignored that very post like your colleagues on this thread have wisely done, but you chose to dance naked in public by coming up with a lame defence that the people arrested under GEJ were released later; of course even a child knows that those arrested would still be released later, even those arrested by Abacha were released, but obviously you have lost focus on what this thread is talking about.

In simple terms, the message has already been passed and the hypocrisy exposed; journalists were also arrested and gagged under the watchful eyes of GEJ.

You are a real zombie too desperate to withdraw due to ego. Those journalists never went to Prison. I repeat, they were never remanded.

You are disgustingly shameless.

DanFulani is currently in Prison, the second stint within a year. And here you are who was totally ignorant trying to save face

When the case came up for hearing Wednrsday, Dr. Danfulani, pleaded not guilty when the charges were read to him.

But the Judge said he should be remanded in prison till the 7th of November, 2016, when she would be back from a ‘seminar’ to listen to the bail application.

Dr. Danfulani, who spoke to newsmen at the court premises before being taken to prison, said he was being persecuted for simply criticizing the activities of both the state and the federal government.

He added that the constitution of the federal government gave him the right to freely express his opinion on issues of governance that he was not comfortable with

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/26/former-kaduna-state-university-lecturer-dr-john-danfulani-remanded-prison-criticizing-el-rufai/
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by michoim(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Under your corrupt And satanic watch indeed...
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by SillyMods: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2016
Soldiercole:
U are not correct neither contructive he was a man of peace which is above every other thing from the way u sound u can never attain such a stage talkless to waste it
Hahahahahhahhahaaahha!

Joker, you mean a man who vowed openly to make a country ungovernable for a sitting president doesn't owe explanations to the govt and the security agents, especially when such vow was followed by numerous bombings?

Una no dey reason at all.

Jonathan was aptly described as the Ineffectual Buffoon. grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by bams2999(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2016
because your corrupt that why can you sent someone 2 prison

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by SillyMods: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2016
Siscooh:
I am not a kid. I may even be older than you. My problem is that you guys insult a lot!
I don insult you?
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by jbhitler(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2016
divinehand2003:
That happened under your said watch because your eyes were blinded by the following things my dear ex-presido:
-Your deep and profound cluelessness which was obviously noticeable during the various cases of clear korokoro daylight corruption involving your cronies that you waved aside.
-That Ogogoro, Sapele water, vodka, whiskey, champagne and other strong drinks that drive u to a state of stupor after serious consumption. How could you even look at the news headlines or what Nigerians were facing in such a State?
-Mama piss who was causing one problem or the other which clearly showed that you couldn't even manage your Wife in the first place. How could u manage an ordinary LGA, not to talk of Nigeria.
-Your numerous concubines that u gave free hands to rob us blind and blind again even u inclusive to the extent that your couldn't tell the difference between corruption and stealing anymore.

Need I say more reasons why you couldn't jail anyone during your reign?

In summary, you are the weakest of them all, even your gentle demeanour tells it all - scared Tom. Afraid of taking the bull by the horn. Even the sick president we had was stronger than you were.
how old are you? what have you got with the strong president?
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Keballl: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2016
Now the trend is when you insult the daura dunce. EFCC and the DSS will just come for your head citing silly excuses.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by ephi123(f): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:
It doesn't matter whether you show the plebs these evidence, their opinion is already moulded. Sit back and watch as they would ignore your post like a plague as they continue their national duties below.

Plebs: an ordinary person, especially one from the lower social classes.

So because people disagree with you, this qualifies them to be referred to as plebs? Says a lot about you folks bent on defending this failure of a man called Buhari. Newsflash, we are in 2016, with the internet it is no longer easy to suppress or oppress peoples' opinions (especially valid opinions) so you guys will continue to struggle with this online defense no matter how much you try. The truth can never remain twisted for long.

Meanwhile, while we are at it, it is molded not moulded.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by noblejazz(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
SillyMods:

you are a disgrace to the sufferings of nigerians at this time.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by obailala(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Keballl:

[s]You are a real zombie too desperate to withdraw due to ego. Those journalists never went to Prison. I repeat, they were never remanded.

You are disgustingly shameless.

DanFulani is currently in Prison, the second stint within a year. And here you are who was totally ignorant trying to save face[/s]

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/26/former-kaduna-state-university-lecturer-dr-john-danfulani-remanded-prison-criticizing-el-rufai/
Just imagine the shameless character calling someone else a zombie? undecided
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
SillyMods:

Reading from the trash you just typed it is obvious you didn't read the post or you read but do not understand because your brain is too weak and infected to understand.

Do yourself a favor by reading the post slowly again...read 8 times, hopefully you will get the message. ****

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN / Chris Ngige: Doctors Are Free To Leave Nigeria, We Have Enough / Comfort Melaye: Chapel Built & Named After Dino Melaye's Mum Dedicated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.