Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested (86740 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by nonjebose(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2016
sisisioge:

You mean say bobo still continued? That guy no well...she go soon dump him in grandeur. Oniranuu!
I almost choked on my food reading and seeing the pictures. I guess the guy would prefer that to the wedding day dumping. The girl may forever be thankful to God for overcoming her demons on 3oyrs wedding anniversary. Guess she would sweat to explain herself to their children
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by FTbomb(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2016
sinaj:
Na wedding day d scale comot for her eyes
hope you're not going to run away when i come for you
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by aristogabby(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2016
Do u wanna earn 1 (700$) btc from an investment of 0.01.(7$) in a week.
Reach me on 0.8.1.6.5.7.5.7.1.3.2 through whatsapp.
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by gretblue: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2016
Cook and Bulls Nollyhood film...
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by sinaj(f): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2016
FTbomb:
hope you're not going to run away when i come for you
lol I wont
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by onatisi(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2016
Awada kerikeri

Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Icecream4U(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
sinaj:
Warriz cocumba
hmm... na people like you dey "chop" am pass o.
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
I presume her brideprice has already been paid...?
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by nortcentrallord(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
ajaniade004:
What's the title of the movie

Lol or the the of the music video cheesy
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by nortcentrallord(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
ajaniade004:

Lol or the title of the music video cheesy
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Sexyolori(f): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
Looks like a scene from a movie...
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by agabaI23(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
DickDastardly:
Aataaaaam Cucumber Chidimma!

grin cheesy

Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by ukwandu(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Its just a secondary school drama
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by sapientia(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Caption..

Lady runs mad during her wedding reception.
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by PMicrosoft(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
ajaniade004:
'' End time Run"
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Nuezha(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
ajaniade004:
your head dey there!
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by odogwu2007(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Xtracoool:
Something's not right. May this never be our portion.
amen
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Kaybaba5(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Eleyi lagbara.....
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
May be Her village people decided to pay her a visit that very day
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by iamkingzlee(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
Things are happening!!
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Fourwinds: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
this is wickedness on d part of d bride...
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Fourwinds: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
it remind of a movie a watched many years ago.....Run away bride
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Fourwinds: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Gaborone:
I presume her brideprice has already been paid...?
do u think her bride price wasn't paid before such wedding.?? may be she likes cucumber more than d real thing
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Adesiji77: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
ajaniade004:

You took that right out of my mouth...
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by acada111(f): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=WiseFool2 post=50623029]
Na wa! Though, am not around Sha. Travelled to sapele. Maybe that's why I didn't hear of it. But it doesn't look real to me, though. With just kids around and only one adult. The said groom is just too young and is sagging his trouser on his wedding day. His short is showing too much. He is wearing a short-sleeved shirt in his wedding day. In all of the pics, the parents of both groom and bride aren't there. There are too many pointers to the fact that the pictures are from a movie scene. And the producer of the movie deserves some soldier-like slaps for doing a very poor job. [/quote

Its real o....very very real.
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by MallyZee: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin grin ;Dna only indian film i dey see am oh
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by cejaypriesty(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
judeefcc:
I can relate this is painful, wonder what she noticed or saw, sorry boss there are better ones out there.
Are you going to refund him all he has spent?
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by crackhouse(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
I check the 3rd pic but didn't see any wedding ring on guy's finger. He suppose to have one since they are already out of church. Abi Na drama be this?.
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
She just made that poor guy a Laughing stock.
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
She just made that poor guy a Laughing stock. Who knows if she be Ogbanje.
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by move1043: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
they follow her from village ni?
Re: Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested by gabrielniy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Look for that old woman you offended many years ago and beg her.
The woman will be like, it's my work ooo softwork

Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid