Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,925 members, 7,803,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) (26593 Views)

Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads / Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers / SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by Islie: 6:44am On Oct 30, 2016
Olufemi Atoyebi

Three persons in possession of two human skulls have been arrested at a hideout in Ogbomoso by policemen from the Oyo State Police Command.

The state Commissioner of Police, Samuel Adegbuyi, said the arrest was made after the police received information from members of the public, who had raised the alarm that the suspects were dealing in human parts.

One of the skulls was discovered to have had what looked like a deep machete cut at its temple, leaving the police to suspect that the person the head belonged to might have been gruesomely killed.

Ramoni Akeem, 41, Azeez Ojelade, 36, and Salimon Salami, 40, were the suspects arrested by the police.

Akeem said he paid N10, 000 for the skulls and that Salami was the vendor.

Akeem said, “I am a herbalist and I heal people with herbs. I have never used body parts for rituals. One day, a friend came to me and said his friend discovered two corpses on a land where he had wanted to cut trees. He asked if I knew what body parts could be used for. I told him that I did not know anything about charms prepared with body parts.

“One of our friends, Saheed Ifa, who is a senior herbalist, heard about it and said he could make use of the skulls to prepare charms. When the skulls were produced, the man who brought them demanded for N10, 000. I paid him in four instalments. But that is all I know about the skulls. Ifa has travelled to Lagos. I don’t know where he lives in Lagos.”

Salami, who claimed to have discovered the corpses, denied any wrongdoing.

He said, “I was asked to cut some trees on a large piece of land but when I got there, I discovered two corpses and I told a friend that I was afraid to work on the land because someone killed two people there.

He said I should continue with my work while he looked for what to do with the corpses. When he got a buyer, he contacted me and I went back to the bush and dismembered the heads from the bodies,” he said.

http://punchng.com/bought-two-human-heads-n10000-herbalist/

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by midolian(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2016
5k for 1? shocked

Human skull wey be say even if na biology practical you wan take am do, you no go see am for 10k.

Brethren, be very much @ alert these days. Ritualists are on the rampage. Even if you are handicapped, do not think your body parts won't be useful to them. It might just be what they need specifically., as you'all can see, some pple just sold their conscience for peanuts. Some are even looking for what to waste their conscience on but to no success, so they give it for free. embarassed embarassed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by segebase(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2016
na so human parts cheap

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by Profnedu(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2016
I no even read the news na name I just check and I wasn't disappointed

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by sekundosekundo: 7:20am On Oct 30, 2016
Really

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by pyyxxaro: 7:28am On Oct 30, 2016
sekundosekundo:
Really

I de go show Donald Trump this picture

U must visit Quatanamo bay cry

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by eezeribe(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2016
They even look like the skulls

1 Like

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by sekundosekundo: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2016
pyyxxaro:

I de go show Donald Trump this picture
U must visit Quatanamo bay cry
Lolsss

1 Like

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by Adeevah(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
What!

When we can't even get a goat head for 5k here

God of buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Heartless! Decapitated a Human head because of N5k

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by vchykp(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
we all gast to be careful, the rate of ritual and killing this days keeps me wondering if we will still have human in nig in 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by DLondonboiy: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
A man while clearing a farm saw 2 dead bodies who probably died out of hunger because after their sai baba cries, no more food for them to eat....so they died..

This poor innocent farm clearer saw 2 dead bodies and said to himself, ' afterr clearing this farm, oga would pay me 2k. Can 2k pay for salami jnr's school fees, what can I do with these dead bodies? Should I eat them or sell them?"

Poor salami met a young baba who introduced him to another baba who told him he can make money from his discovery..and poor salami ran back to the farm removed the heads of the corpses and ......

The evil baba didnot even pay him once....four times?
Where am i even going with this crap am writing? I'm truly bored..

6 Likes

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by holluwai(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sell his own head too.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Is a head this cheap? Yet one chance no stop

1 Like

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by saintkel(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
How low did we get here? Human life is valueless. God help us all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ramoni Akeem, Azeez Ojelade, and Salimon Salami

Notable features; Cone head, and face trenches.
Pseudo; Afonjas
Hobby; Crime {PhD in ritual science}

NCAN Reporting live from Portharcourt.
Not suprised. Over and out!

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by DIFY20(f): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Immediately I saw ritual I know is our brothers from southwaetes....

I how can people take life they cannot createcreate .
Abeg my people from south east and south south over thier should b carefull, this people don't value human life

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
I have nothing to say
Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by Neoguru3: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ramoni Akeem, 41, Azeez Ojelade, 36, and Salimon Salami, 40, were the suspects arrested by the police.
hahah... Once I hear rituals I know say Na Dem.

[size=20pt]AFONJAS[/size]

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by Nobility25(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Oh God have mercy in us in naija.
Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Amala,ewedu and gbegiri people are at it againundecided

Reporting from Montreal

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by oboy3(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
shape of head---checked

its afonja again +++in d'banj's voice+++

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by Uchenduin: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
5k for this recession no b smal money o. Atleast d man go use am chop 4 2days.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by rottenPussy: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
A guy once told me Human head could sell at #2500, It was since that time I have stopped walking around at night

JahProtectMe

6 Likes

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by goingape1: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/bought-two-human-heads-n10000-herbalist/

na dem!

reporting live from Moscow!

proud members of the association of NCANS!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
You were expecting to see an Igbo name. But, loh you're dissapointed!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 / Police Discover Uniform Of Slain Cop 4 Years After, Arrest 6 / Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Bride At Pastor's House Few Hours To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.