Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? (21101 Views)

A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name / Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by geraldgiz(m): 6:54am On Oct 30, 2016
In recent times ,i discovered in my conversations with female Christian Minors that most female teens go into relationships at a very tender age like 14,15,16 &17. So ,i want to know if there is any bibilical stipulated time for Christians women to go into relationships or is it just the trending thing now, maybe because they have attained puberty or biological maturity,hence they can do whatever they want even while being Christians.

I believe what the bible says in Ecclesiastes that there is time for everything on earth and also in Songs of Solomon where it says that"love should not be instigated before it's time".

On this i can say is not right for female Christian teens of the ages above to go into relationships and also God designed us to marry one Person as Christians and not go into multiple relationships in search of husband or Wife to be.

What is your say on this pls?

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by HQuadreal: 6:57am On Oct 30, 2016
Pastor's in the house we need your help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 30, 2016
Www.exposingchristianity.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by Raina80(f): 7:11am On Oct 30, 2016
Society and culture play a part as well. The age of majority is considered to be 18 but girls younger than that get married and it's not unusual to get married much later in life. It's an individual choice ( for those lucky enough to be able to choose). To paraphrase what you wrote the Bible asks us to be patient in matters of the heart. It's a personal journey when it comes to relationships and your views on relationships might not be shared by some.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by ladyF(f): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2016
We are here contemplating whether teenagers should be dating, but our Northern leaders are marrying girls that haven't even started growing boobs yet. Issorai.... sad

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by Fairgodwin(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2016
Whenever she feels or thinks the time is right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by fadasam: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2016
When you are ready for marriage

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by sakalisis(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2016
At age 35 grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by Olasco93: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2016
There is something as the Right Time, the Right Person and the Right Purpose.
When it comes to marriage, (real Union) there is no Biblical theory that specify the Age To or Not to get married.
The believe that one should reach a certain age or attain a specific height before getting married is one of the common believes from our immediate society and Africa is not an exception.
People think different just as everyone has his/her unique destiny. So, the Right 'Time' to get married is first of all, when:
You've known the Purpose God ordained Marriage as a/an union/institution.
Knowing what God SAID about marriage irrespective of religion, tribe, culture and so on. Hope you remember; It is not good for a Man/Woman to be alone... I will make him an Help-Mate/meet...

When you've known how and why God created the Man/Woman without any of them being inferior to the other.

When you have train yourself to Tolerate people in any way whatsover.

When you know that Yes, I am capable and ready to raise and build a family.
And lastly, when you know that you're Spiritually, Mentally, Physically, Emotionally and Financially ready to form a Bond/Union with your partner...
Though, the list is endless but I believe those who really know what marriage is all about know the Basics of what they need to know before Deciding to form a Union.
#My Opinion

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by eph12(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2016
Who is a christian?
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by Youngzedd(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2016
ladyF:
We are here contemplating whether teenagers should be dating, but our Northern leaders are marrying girls that haven't even started growing boobs yet. Issorai.... sad

grin grin grin

Elders that reason with their P.

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2016
When you have passed the "bloom of youth" grin.....and that doesn't necessarily mean age-wise.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by Davedoz(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2016
Relationship They should focus on adding value to their lives. Excelling in academics, or skill acquisition, grow in the knowledge of God's Word, learn good manners, learn to hear from God, learn to just be better. That's what they should focus on. ADDING VALUE!!

Yes they're allowed to have a male FRIEND/FRIENDS (not a "relationship boyfriend"wink. In fact, if I'm a father of a teenager, her male friends are allowed to come home and visit her. But it's all about guiding them and subtly influencing their decisions. Because whether you like it or not, the teenage period is filled with hormones, they wanna try things and explore. So you have to be there to teach the proper precepts, and not to control their every move and life. But when you have a teenager and you wanna be overprotective, then be prepared to raise a wonderful liar!

In conclusion, a teenage lady should focus on adding value to her life. And she is allowed to have male friends. But she should be properly guided not harshly but with understanding and love. If you successfully do this, when she is 18 and above and out of your sight (maybe in the university or wherever), she will have learnt and imbibed the right precepts on how to live independently and make right relationship and life decisions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by Einl(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2016
Did you know that before Christianity or Islam came to 'Nigeria', ( I put Nigeria in quotation marks because it never existed when the religions arrived) many cultures wore what we consider skimpy clothes.
Many cultures allowed unmarried girls to expose their breasts.
Their clothes, or lack thereof, were sexy.
Today if a girl wears a miniskirt or a tight top people will be climbing over themselves to insult her or her family.

Na the same people that will say we should not copy the West or white people because their morals are low.

My point is this. Who the fcck cares what age a girl starts dating??
Why e concern you?
If it does not impede you or others let people do what they want. Just give them the necessary guidelines and let things be. Damn.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by Imastexherbal(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2016
When ever the pastor says so, as many has been deceiving themselves. It will do them like film when they start attending "My Own Wedding Must Hold This Year Programmes" at 50 years.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by eezeribe(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2016
When she reaches menopause

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by omoolorire(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2016
At maturity other things being equal @25 and above
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2016
The choice is her's to make.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by holysainbj(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2016
wetin we no go see for Nairaland bikonu embarassed

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by japhmanuel: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2016
18 and above
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by koolguy88(m): 10:30am On Oct 30, 2016
like play, like play. ...
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by salissmg(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2016
ladyF:

but so many of the christian girls got pregant @ their tender age. Its better to get married @ tender age than getting pregant out of wedlock. Though to some of the christian one has to get a girl pregnant b4 getting married. Which is more purer to submit. Islam way of life!

4 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by Toks2008(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2016
geraldgiz:
In recent times ,i discovered in my conversations with female Christian Minors that most female teens go into relationships at a very tender age like 14,15,16 &17. So ,i want to know if there is any bibilical stipulated time for Christians women to go into relationships or is it just the trending thing now, maybe because they have attained puberty or biological maturity,hence they can do whatever they want even while being Christians.

I believe what the bible says in Ecclesiastes that there is time for everything on earth and also in Songs of Solomon where it says that"love should not be instigated before it's time".

On this i can say is not right for female Christian teens of the ages above to go into relationships and also God designed us to marry one Person as Christians and not go into multiple relationships in search of husband or Wife to be.

What is your say on this pls?

Only when she is ready for marriage.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by geraldgiz(m): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2016
Toks2008:

Only when she is ready for marriage.

Can i get your number
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by musa7m(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2016
ladyF:

come let me cause you oooo....dnt say what you don't know....use your head be4 you collect

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2016
At 40
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by buoye1(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2016
There's no definite age i think what is important is the right time... Environment will also play an important role in marriage! 18 and above isn't bad in my opinion

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by musa7m(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2016
ladyF:

wait is this post for. [color=#000099] Christians shocked or for muslims
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by CHYMZZY(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2016
Hideing under the umbrella of being a christian lady...
Some of this gurl do badt thing more than miss cucumber..( all dog eats shit)

Their is no specified age for em' to go into relationship...
This question is very simple as a christian lady, if your bears friut a good friut..
Anybody with a good heart that want to be into relationship that will lead to marriage will surface...
The reverse is the case....
Am talkin' too much..
Shuuuh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / Police Interrogates Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.