Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" (53254 Views)

Eudoxie Yao Joins Twerking Gang. Fans Go Gaga / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by contactmorak: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2016
In an interview with Vanguard, Faithfulness Kennedy, the current Miss Tourism Nigeria has dropped a bombshell. She is not ready to suffer in bed with any man. She revealed that she wants to enjoy the greatest sexjal pleasure possible in bed and that she only needs a man who can handle her like a real man and make her go gaga in bed.

Faithfulness Kennedy who has everything a woman needs to make it in any chosen field of her choice is tall, beautiful and intelligent. The undergraduate of University of Portharcourt already has her path defined and she’s ready to go the distance, regardless of what life may throw her way.

In the chat with Vanguard, the beauty queen admits to being a risk taker but when it comes to the matters of the heart, she applies the brakes wherever possible.

Faithfulness kennedy When asked about her opinion on premarital sex, the Rivers State-born beauty didn’t shroud her feeling in any pretense as she laid it on the line that she cannot live with a man who cannot satisfy her in bed.

“Sex is healthy for a relationship; it obviously builds a connection between the partners, it builds a kind of bond and trust,” she observes with a calm that can only come from somebody who is very sure of herself.

“In this our modern world everybody’s eye is shining, imagine dating for two years without sex (do u really love me?) Okay, and we finally get married and then on our honeymoon night when we are supposed to go gaga you’re now acting like a donkey, I will divorce you immediately! I’m very serious, because at that point the love has dropped. I am telling you this because of some people that will pretend and say they will just stay for staying sake and have sex partners outside;

My dear, prevention is better than cure. If we are in a relationship and you can’t satisfy me well in bed, you are a donkey, I’ll leave you, I don’t care if you are a billionaire, just know if I stay I’m staying because of your money,” she added with a note of finality that comes from someone who knows what she’s talking about.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/i-need-man-who-can-make-me-go-gaga-in.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by contactmorak: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2016
Hmm, girls of this generation sha. Na wa o

SEE SOME OF HER SEXY PHOTOS HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/i-need-man-who-can-make-me-go-gaga-in.html

5 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2016
When your sex tape dey leak

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by wtfCode: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2016
angry
plz who have dat pic lil wayne is calling someone ashawo

151 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by jamalnation(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2016
wtfCode:
angry plz who have dat pic lil wayne is calling someone ashawo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by SmellingAnus(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2016
Her choice , her life.... I agree with her perfectly... Someone told me sex is not the "ULTIMATE", the person is right , sex is actually the "HULK HOGAN"....

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by soberdrunk(m): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2016
As i just see "uniport", the spirit just told me "it is finished"!!! angry angry If nah during the past administration i for do Liam Neesons "I dont know her but i will find her and........" But this era i dey avoid all these fine girls with their debit alert eyes angry angry

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2016
Cucumber? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by kvngveektour(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2016
is it just me cos anytime I see miss...whatever, cucumber comes to mind.

such an innocent vegetable.

Teacher:state 3 uses of cucumber
Akpors: For eating
2.for face cleansing
3.pleasure giver in the other room

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Statement Made...

Later That Night...

Round 1...

6 Rounds Later... grin grin grin grin

4 Hours Later...

3 Weeks Later...

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by Icecomrade: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Women always feels sexual satisfaction in bed is only about the man.

Maybe guys needs to join in this threat. Divorce any woman who can't satisfy him in bed.

Women loves sex more than men yet pretend so much

214 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by Mimienudles(f): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lols

2 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Na them angry

271 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by onosprince(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
A man or Cucumber, talk now way Cucumber price never rise.

10 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by Icon4s(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Cucumber crew.

Mtcheew.

8 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by dunkem21(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2016

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by Osyxcel(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Donkey ke?

As in D for Donkey grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Issokay. Una go don use cucumber finish and expect normal preek to do the work. How? How??

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
"If you have money and you can't satisfy me,i will divorce you.." If I hear..... But you opinion of good sex.....that u support

2 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by massinola(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
k
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by kingthreat(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
No wonder beautiful intelligent girls dont compete in Nigerian beauty pageants. Its the low IQ ones that embrace it. Example this Miss Tourism that talks stupidly and her counterpart, Ms Chidinma Okeke that is ready to flick her tongue on twatt and abuse fruits for a good price.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by Damfostopper(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
d first n second pix is the true definition of ugliness... she ugly af

20 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
hmmmmmm...dunno between guys n girls who love sex the most

2 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by MrMoney007: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
cucumber generation

2 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by fineboynl(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
but today is Sunday, keep the sabbat day holy.

is this too much to ask for? it should have hit the front page by Monday...

2 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by Olukokosir(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
Anytym I c "miss", I remember "cucumber"...

All dz miss don make d price of cucumber high.. Now, 1cucumber is now 700naira

Anyways, I go dey expectn ur leaked video soonest cha

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by kingvectorv(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dey mumu... Na ur mate Dey use Cucumber

3 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by Babangida70(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Aunty, what seize of cucumber do you use?

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by musco4me: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Cucumber loading........

38 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by Deeypeey(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Funniest Post ve seen all day! gringringringrin

...and if u cant find a good man,u pull a #Chidinma..right? #IstandwithCucumber

these beauty queens and sex be like

15 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" by houstonia(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.