Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (974948 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawbabe: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ayokunle07:

I got it from my Travel agent guy on WhatsApp yesterday. I can leave his number here but I hope it won't violate any rule.

Justy go delete am. Please pm number to me. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chiprettie: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
mumdearest:
Good day all,

Is there anyone looking for whom to share an apartment with anywhere around washington DC / virginia sometime in April - July, please contact me asap.

Thank you.
Hello mumdearest! Interested, just sent you a pm.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by KaptainAfrika: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oh this is so wrong. Don't bother please. Here is a possible remedy. Give birth here in Nigeria, when the child is a year old, apply for a tourist visa for the both of you, go for tourism purposes and then on the next trip, have the next child. Unless you can spare visa fees, don't reapply even after 3 months.
- 40 days was a red flag. To reappear saying you want to give birth, after that interview, would be another red flag. Now your husband I guess is a US Citizen, another red flag (maybe, maybe not).

[quote author=MrsSugar post=53798363][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by mumdearest: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
chiprettie:

Hello mumdearest! Interested, just sent you a pm.

I just sent you a mail. Please check and revert.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by databasecareers: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ujoan:

How did you pay your bills?

I'll be travelling next month.

Hello Ujoan, you sent me a PM
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by databasecareers: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
elizabetha:

Hi, please don't give up, expecially if your EDD is not very close. That might just be the miracle you are waiting for.

Hello Elizabetha, you sent me a pm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by olajay5: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
akejucarex:
Hi my people....
POE Experience.....
Houston is not smiling this time around if possible avoid it as my wife was delayed for 5hrs for secondary inspection. She told me they were many inadmissible passengers yesterday mainly whites, no regards for pregnant women and mother traveling with children. Her phone was seized for chatting with me, that they took many phones from passenger and they were asking people for email address n password.
Though her secondary interview lasted for 5mins but she was there for 5hrs waiting for her turn. The new era is here... Pls do not lie in your application.... Ireee ooooo

Hmmm. This is quite frightening. Has your wife been to the US before? What and what else was asked her? What airline did she use? Did anybody else have a recent POE experience? Please share, so that others can learn.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by debbyomi(f): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
londonchic:
Hello Mamas, pls anyone coming to Houston this week or nextweek that can help with my baby's medication.. It's pican teething syrup.. I need about 2 bottles, it can be dropped with you or if you can help buy it and I give you the equivalent in $$s when I want to pick it up..

Pls pls pos help.. cry cry

I will help but am going to be in Dallas not Houston. I can post it to you. I will get some for you but pls don't pm me yet till about Thursday. This one POE is checking emails and what not

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Duakkie: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
I salute you all . Thanks for all the contribution , it's really helped in the birthing process.

Please I'll be glad if someone could share their doctors correspondence .
I don't know how it works
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by drafrican: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Good evening pls I need your help
1) pls for drop box renewal do you submit any supporting documents such as bank statement , previous proof of payment of medical bills etc
2)apart from the ds160, apointment drop box eligibility what else do you submit
3)are they still granting medical visAs anyone that got in feburary pls reply
thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Enishit: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
chiprettie:

Thanks for ur response, but u didn't exactly answer my questions though. I wanted to know if u were given cash or was loaded in a card, and wanted to know if I can apply immediately I open the account.
I was given the cash and you are eligible for it after 3 months
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by customised87: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
drafrican:
1) pls for drop box renewal do you submit any supporting documents such as bank statement , previous proof of payment of medical bills etc
thank you

They do not accept any other document apart from your dropbox confirmation form, your DS 160 confirmation form and your international passport.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chiprettie: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=mumdearest post=53801490]

I just sent you a mail. Please check and revert.[/quote
Got no mail. And lemme get ur question right, are you looking for an apartment also or u already have and want to share.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by akejucarex(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
olajay5:

Hmmm. This is quite frightening. Has your wife been to the US before? What and what else was asked her? What airline did she use? Did anybody else have a recent POE experience? Please share, so that others can learn.

Her first time in US, She flew Emirates,
CBD: Why do you want to give birth in America when you have big and well equipped hospitals in Nigeria and Africa in general?
DW: Better care, it's legal to birth in US if you have the money and finally we want to give our child the best in life.
CBD: How much do you have with you?
DW: 7k, I have my ATM with me, DH is coming with cash too
CBD: But you said it's going to cost you 13k during the interview
DE: Initially I wanted to go to MD but I decided to stay with my auntie in Houston, so I'm not going to pay for accommodation and feeding anymore so that has reduce my budget.
CBD: When next you're coming back to America make sure you bring all your receipts.
Welcome to America.

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by MrsSugar: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
Oh this is so wrong. Don't bother please. Here is a possible remedy. Give birth here in Nigeria, when the child is a year old, apply for a tourist visa for the both of you, go for tourism purposes and then on the next trip, have the next child. Unless you can spare visa fees, don't reapply even after 3 months.
- 40 days was a red flag. To reappear saying you want to give birth, after that interview, would be another red flag. Now your husband I guess is a US Citizen, another red flag (maybe, maybe not).

ok thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by MrsSugar: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
KaptainAfrika:

ok thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by jesufifunmi: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
MrsSugar:
ok thank you
is your hubby a US citizen?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by 2ngy: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Yellow house I told my self that I will drop my transcript here like everybody to testify on this forum,my first visa attempt was for vacation in 2015,and when I was denied I was worried and my husband introduced me to naira land.I learnt here that it's God that gives visa,you have to be prayerful about it,prepare your self, and be confident.when I got pregnant I decided to apply fo medical visa cos of the way women were testifying on this forum.
Transcript.....1st interview denial 2015
Vo:Goodmorning
Me :Goodmorning but not smiling and I was afraid
Vo:where are you going in us
Me:Miami
Vo:why are u goin to us
Me:for vacation
Vo:what do u do
Me:I work as so so so ........my voice was shaking and not composed
Vo:have u traveled before
Me:no
Vo who is ur sponsor
Me:my husband and my son was dragging the speaker I was like stop it to him den he was 2yrs and I asked him to drop it
Vo:looked up and stares at me
Vo does your husband have a visa
Me:yes
Vo:you should have traveled somewhere before now
Me:am always busy at work bla bla bla
Vo:sorry ur are not qualified and gave me the blue paper
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by 2ngy: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is the victory transcript we lodged at the hotel at VI despite we stay in the mainland to reduce the tension and traffic stress,despite am pregnant I fasteed for 3days and prayed desperately like never before,trusted God that he will do it like he has been doing other people own on nairaland.when we got to the U.S. embassy we could not print my son ds 1-60confirmation page I was so bothered and I was told dat he will not be interviewed so I took him outside to stay with his daddy...when I got inside I saw the way some Vo were denying pple so I started praying cos I noticed one young guy was really giving people so I told God that I want that guy......God at work now ,that's how the security directed me to the young guy oooo
Victory transcript......feb 16 2017
Vo:smiling at me and used his hand to signal me that I should come
Me:smiled back at him
Me:Goodmorning and how was your night
Vo:fine thank u
Vo:where are u going in the us
Me:Houston
Vo:why
Me:I am going to have my baby
Vo:why us
Me:my last pregnancy ,I had some issues and I was not ok about it
Vo:ok,I understand
Have u traveled before
Me:yes,I av been to southafrica
Me I work as ..........my office is at .......
Vo:what's your budget
Me:16,ooo
Vo:what does your husband do
Me:he is a ...............
Vo:ok and he was smiling and kept on typing
Do u have a correspondence
Me:yes but the Vo did not check any document I did not even open my folder at all
Vo:stood up and gave me two white papers and circled the document I should show at d Poe
Me:thank you and God bless you and he smiled back and said bye

NOTE:I prayed so much about this interview and the God of Evidence showed himself to me

35 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by caleb404: 12:42am On Feb 18, 2017
Derinoye:
Congrats to you and hubby, pls I would like to know which doctor and hospital doctor esparati gave you cos he said he only consult for other doctors when I contacted him cos am going for an interview nxth month pls?

Sorry for the late response. It was Sierra providence health network on the letter Esperati sent to us. Though for the interview we maintained Doctor esperati as the doctor we using. It's confusing But I suggest you mail and ask Doctor esperati themselves.

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Orestik(f): 4:40am On Feb 18, 2017
Hello house,

I travelled on the 11th of this month. POE was JFK and it was a smooth entry for me. To my greatest surprise, I wasn't asked my reason for travelling to the USA and I didnt say either.

CBP : Hello ma'm
Me: Hi Sir
CBP: You are here for pleasure not business like the last time (looking at what I filled on their monitor). How long will you be here for?
Me : 8 weeks
CBP: How much is on you?
Me: I credited my dollar master card and my BOA acct. All together about 8 thousand dollars.
CBP: Where will you be staying?
Me: I gave my address in NY.
CBP: (stamps my passport)
Its funny how pregnancy wasnt mentioned. Probably because my tummy isn't shooting out and then the atmosphere at JFK was really pleasant unlike when I travelled in Dec. I was also kept in their office for about 3hrs. So this time around it was prayer and fasting.

Secondly pls I have a challenge, I registered in a hospital in NY cos I had free accommodation but now my host has visitors staying with her. Thinking of moving to New Jersey cos extended stays in NY are highly expensive and there is accommodation for me in NJ. Anyone has any idea of affordable hospital in New Jersey?? I'm 36 weeks today.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by wale4me: 6:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Orestik:
Hello house,

I travelled on the 11th of this month. POE was JFK and it was a smooth entry for me. To my greatest surprise, I wasn't asked my reason for travelling to the USA and I didnt say either.

CBP : Hello ma'm
Me: Hi Sir
CBP: You are here for pleasure not business like the last time (looking at what I filled on their monitor). How long will you be here for?
Me : 8 weeks
CBP: How much is on you?
Me: I credited my dollar master card and my BOA acct. All together about 8 thousand dollars.
CBP: Where will you be staying?
Me: I gave my address in NY.
CBP: (stamps my passport)
Its funny how pregnancy wasnt mentioned. Probably because my tummy isn't shooting out and then the atmosphere at JFK was really pleasant unlike when I travelled in Dec. I was also kept in their office for about 3hrs. So this time around it was prayer and fasting.

Secondly pls I have a challenge, I registered in a hospital in NY cos I had free accommodation but now my host has visitors staying with her. Thinking of moving to New Jersey cos extended stays in NY are highly expensive and there is accommodation for me in NJ. Anyone has any idea of affordable hospital in New Jersey?? I'm 36 weeks today.

For nj you can try contact Hackensack hospital or St. Mary's General Hospital Or Somerset OB/GYN affliated to st peter's university hospital or holy name medical center also in new jersry but which hospital do you registered in new york and what is the stated cost of delivery by the hospital ??
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by reniduke(f): 7:22am On Feb 18, 2017
2ngy:
This is the victory transcript we lodged at the hotel at VI despite we stay in the mainland to reduce the tension and traffic stress,despite am pregnant I fasteed for 3days and prayed desperately like never before,trusted God that he will do it like he has been doing other people own on nairaland.when we got to the U.S. embassy we could not print my son ds 1-60confirmation page I was so bothered and I was told dat he will not be interviewed so I took him outside to stay with his daddy...when I got inside I saw the way some Vo were denying pple so I started praying cos I noticed one young guy was really giving people so I told God that I want that guy......God at work now ,that's how the security directed me to the young guy oooo
Victory transcript......feb 16 2017
Vo:smiling at me and used his hand to signal me that I should come
Me:smiled back at him
Me:Goodmorning and how was your night
Vo:fine thank u
Vo:where are u going in the us
Me:Houston
Vo:why
Me:I am going to have my baby
Vo:why us
Me:my last pregnancy ,I had some issues and I was not ok about it
Vo:ok,I understand
Have u traveled before
Me:yes,I av been to southafrica
Me I work as ..........my office is at .......
Vo:what's your budget
Me:16,ooo
Vo:what does your husband do
Me:he is a ...............
Vo:ok and he was smiling and kept on typing
Do u have a correspondence
Me:yes but the Vo did not check any document I did not even open my folder at all
Vo:stood up and gave me two white papers and circled the document I should show at d Poe
Me:thank you and God bless you and he smiled back and said bye

NOTE:I prayed so much about this interview and the God of Evidence showed himself to me
Has anyone ever admitted that they are goingbto the USA cos they want their child to have dual nationality? And stil got their visa?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 18, 2017
reniduke:

Has anyone ever admitted that they are goingbto the USA cos they want their child to have dual nationality? And stil got their visa?
yes

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by titileps: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2017
Good morning. I got medical visa on the 10th of Feb. So they are still giving. But I don't know of drop box process as I appeared for an interview.
drafrican:
thank you

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2017
reniduke:

The VOs aren't stupid, they know that's exactly why you're going to have your baby in the US when their are competent hospitals in your country.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Terese69: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2017
Any Dallas bound mums due in October? smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by MrsSugar: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2017
jesufifunmi:
is your hubby a US citizen?
yes
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by DrPrincess: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2017
drafrican:
thank you

1) none of these are needed
2) ds160 confirmation, dropbox confirmation, receipt, intl passport, passport photo
3) yh, they still do. I got mine on Monday. I shared here

All d best

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Orestik(f): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thank you i ll note down the names. I registered at Lincoln Medical Centre, Bronx. I wasnt given a particular cost but I was told that if I could establish that I was a low income earner then the fee would be between 7k - 8k for vaginal birth. Its a city hospital so they dont give exact figures.
wale4me:

For nj you can try contact Hackensack hospital or St. Mary's General Hospital Or Somerset OB/GYN affliated to st peter's university hospital or holy name medical center also in new jersry but which hospital do you registered in new york and what is the stated cost of delivery by the hospital ??

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Austine2020: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
MrsSugar:
yes
Then, why cant he process your document for u so that u can have resident permit instead of using visa since he is a US Citizen? But mind u that he can still give your baby US passport even if the child was born in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Agbo2014: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
@ minimum's
I am August mum travelling on July to the Virginia. I won't mind if u could chart me via email. my email address : latifatagboluaje@gmail.com.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.