Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (974937 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Abuleoshi: 12:02am On Jun 23, 2017
TWoods:

But you didn't take your own advice when it came to hebrewwoman2014? One word - hypocrite.
Terror Woods Aka Twoods I thought you were smart. Obviously you are not. All your comments that point to the fact everybody who is going to give birth in America is a liar and someone who funnily bought her ticket to America before getting her passport back from the embassy are two different things! I guess you just heard the word hypocrite and you don't know the meaning!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 12:03am On Jun 23, 2017
PaloInternation:
Can I do a dropbox and include a family member who has not been issued a US visa before...?

Nope. Everyone must attend an interview.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 12:07am On Jun 23, 2017
Abuleoshi:

Terror Woods Aka Twoods I thought you were smart. Obviously you are not. All your comments that point to the fact everybody who is going to give birth in America is a liar and someone who funnily bought her ticket to America before getting her passport back from the embassy are two different things! I guess you just heard the word hypocrite and you don't know the meaning!

Your post made no sense, and I will not engage it again after this. her post was straightforward enough - it's not unusual to expect that your approved visa will be issued in the 2-3 working day period.

What does anything she said have to do with a pregnancy? Too often people post, not because they have anything intelligent to offer, but simply to be seen.

11 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Bolaglitz: 12:12am On Jun 23, 2017
Salam sis fatima..hope ure doin great.pls i sent u a mail invite.would like to make some enquiries from u concernin apartments in odessa.thank u
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Abuleoshi: 12:12am On Jun 23, 2017
TWoods:

Your post made no sense, and I will not engage it again after this. her post was straightforward enough - it's not unusual to expect that your approved visa will be issued in the 2-3 working day period.

What does anything she said have to do with a pregnancy? Too often people post, not because they have anything intelligent to offer, but simply to be seen.
Oga go and sit down jare. Who talked about pregnancy? The rate you "Jump" into conclusions that everybody here is lying, you might as well represent Nigeria in the next Olympics as a long jumper cos you sure know how to quickly "Jump" into conclusions! *drops microphone *

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Jazzie76: 12:29am On Jun 23, 2017
baeboss:

Send a pm
How do I send a pm pls? U can reach me on olujazzie@yahoo.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Greatguy139: 12:31am On Jun 23, 2017
hebrewoman2014:
Please how long does it take an approved visa to be issued after interview in Lagos? Mine was approved last Friday and I was told to pick it up by Wednesday this week by the person who interviewed me. It's still saying its with the consulate and I've booked my trip for this weekend already. It only takes about 2 days in Abuja, this is almost a week! And Monday and Tuesday are public holidays.
Does anyone know how I can fast track it or if this is even possible. The way the guy said pick up on Wednesday I didn't think it was possible it might not be ready o
Go and chk at dhl office mine was saying same tin online till I got there and it was avail.even at dhl office it was saying still with the consulate

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by sugah: 12:50am On Jun 23, 2017
Abuleoshi:

Wonders shall never End... You booked your ticket to America and your passport is with American embassy? Hmmm
What stops her from booking her trip after she was granted the visa after her interview?

You should take your advice to twoods you know. You are not talking to a child.

Hebrewoman2014 you might want to check with DHL.

14 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 1:08am On Jun 23, 2017
Greatguy139:

Go and chk at dhl office mine was saying same tin online till I got there and it was avail.even at dhl office it was saying still with the consulate

Yep, i was thinking the same thing as well, based on very similar cases i had read here. It might be her passport has been ready all along.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by hebrewoman2014: 1:29am On Jun 23, 2017
@Twoods, Sugah, Greatguy139: Thanks a whole lot. Ill do just that. I'll check with Dhl today.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by LadyGuinivere: 6:01am On Jun 23, 2017
Greatguy139:

Call the consulate
Then make plans on shifting the flight.... Just in case and factor in the p. Hols
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by DrPrincess: 6:40am On Jun 23, 2017
temmymt:

7days from their website but it's advisable to do 3days to because of any thing that might occur e.g flight rescheduling

Very many thanks to you. I appreciate your quick response.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by cutelass: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2017
urblackpearl:
Lagos to LA. Oct -Dec. Thanks

ET, QR, TK (the last two have long layovers. the first one is said to have greatly improved their services). I'm heading same route in November though not departing from Lagos. This your ticket hunt is quite early..buying .end of next month may just be better except you run into any promo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by urblackpearl: 8:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Thanks a whole lot!

[quqote author=cutelass post=57771062]

ET, QR, TK (the last two have long layovers. the first one is said to have greatly improved their services). I'm heading same route in November though not departing from Lagos. This your ticket hunt is quite early..buying .end of next month may just be better except you run into any promo
[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Supernaturalone: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2017
nefertitiram:

Austin has done justice to your question. If you are going to Chicago you gast fortify yourself o! Hold beta cash. Those people r not smilint

Nope... You can actually get good self pay packages in Chicago...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by mamacajah: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2017
Supernaturalone:

She's not talking of the hospital deals but rather POE ( I stand to be corrected). check her posts on chicago - Nerf if queen of chicago deals. cool

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Greatguy139: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Call the consulate
Then make plans on shifting the flight.... Just in case and factor in the p. Hols
Iv got mine. Wrong mention.her handle is Hebrew woman. But there's no harm in her goin to dhl office before calling.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2017
Supernaturalone:

I meant the airport
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by OmoBendel24: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2017
hebrewoman2014:
Please how long does it take an approved visa to be issued after interview in Lagos? Mine was approved last Friday and I was told to pick it up by Wednesday this week by the person who interviewed me. It's still saying its with the consulate and I've booked my trip for this weekend already. It only takes about 2 days in Abuja, this is almost a week! And Monday and Tuesday are public holidays.
Does anyone know how I can fast track it or if this is even possible. The way the guy said pick up on Wednesday I didn't think it was possible it might not be ready o

Pretty painful you have had to have your ticket open if I read right. 98% of the time, with or without a mail or SMS asking you to pick up your passport, it is already at the designated DHL office particularly if you have even added a day or two to the appointed time already. I raised this over a year and half ago (because a cousin had hers lying there with DHL for almost a month till she took the bull by the horn and went down there to see things for herself, and behold it got there at the given 3 days by the VO), it got raptured either by oga Justwise or whoever may have reported that post then on the Immigrant Visa Thread. I did say that the VOs and the embassy should take note of this shortcoming then and advised that GSS should up their game as regards informing applicants of the availability of their passports for pick up in a much more efficient and timely manner, today, this challenge persist.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Flowers: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Please does anyone have an idea of how much it is per pound/kg to cargo luggage to Nigeria. I also want the contact of a shipping company. Kindly DM. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by obaalasepe: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Good afternoon everyone. Thanks to everyone who are gifted with humility and answer questions politely. Thanks to the mind behind this forum because you are a blessing to our generation.
Justwise, I hail you. If not for this forum, I will be kept in the dark.
Please @Miarose, am interested using park view hospital in California. I need help with your Dr's contact and paediatrician.
I don know how to PM but you can reach me @Obalasepe.
Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Babatwi: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Flowers:
Please does anyone have an idea of how much it is per pound/kg to cargo luggage to Nigeria. I also want the contact of a shipping company. Kindly DM. Thanks

Try midas shipping in Maryland,they charge $3.75/Lbs for air freight ( all inclusive) to deliver to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Flowers: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=Babatwi post=57781105]

Try midas shipping in Maryland,they charge $3.75/Lbs for air freight ( all inclusive) to deliver to Lagos[/quote

Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Flowers: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Babatwi:

Try midas shipping in Maryland,they charge $3.75/Lbs for air freight ( all inclusive) to deliver to Lagos

Thanks. I will be shipping from Houston.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by vamum: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
TWoods:

But you didn't take your own advice when it came to hebrewoman2014? One word - hypocrite.
grin grin grin grin My sentiments exactly. Remove the whole wooden house in your eye before you remove the paddle boat in Twoods eye grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Agbo2014: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Is lawful for me as pregnant woman to enter USA with a filled notarized DS-3053? I want to use it to apply for my unborn baby American passport.
should my husband needs to write statement of consent with addition to a completed notarized DS-3053. if yes, where should we address the letter to.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Bolaglitz: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hello..plss ill like to send u a mail concernin accomodation.i plan on using oakbend and doc F..would rily like ur assistance pls.thank u soo mooch

I'm also using oakbend medical, it's pretty easy I went through the Dr. I contacted Dr Fagbohun then I got a correspondence back with the bill and also oakbend's bill.

first thing you need to do is get a doctor that's accepted to operate with oakbend then go from there.[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by mamacajah: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=hafees post=57787660][/quote]
@hafees, I don't know whether to say thanks for the longgg unrelevant post as

(1) this thread is for giving birth in USA not UK
(2) it was quite challenging to read... not posted properly
(3) what lessons exactly are we to gain from it
(4) if you were a regular reader of this thread, you would know that Truth has been the motto here for all. Just a few pages away, there were still a lot of arguments and reminders for people to be truthful at their interviews at stating the real purpose for their visa.

While as much as possible, freedom of expressions is encouraged, it is preferable to read information to aid people on their quest to their legal American baby dream.

Have a great day.

@justwise, please do the needful before long pages of arguments ensure over this write-off. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.