Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (973695 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by amanda0: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hey Ayabemm16,
Thank you so much for the reply greatly appreciated. Pls I need the info and contact for doctors. I am still interested. My mail is fbofoma@yahoo.co.uk
Many thanks and pls when do you plan leaving, any accommodation or your looking?
Thanks dear awaiting the mail.
God bless you.
ayabemm16:

Hi Amanda. I was able to contact Parkview and I was given their quote. The lady also gave me contacts of doctors, though I'm yet to contact them but I can share with you if ure still interested. I dunno if I'm allowed to post it here.but u can send me a mail.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by wintermom(f): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
@favouredmum

Thank you for reaching out.
Melaine_b2000@yahoo.com

quote author=favouredmum post=60293100]Hi wintermom,

Jst saw ur pm and tried responding but the mail bounced back.

Kindly drop ur question here or ur email.

Thanks [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by iphiechuks: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Good day, pls any idea of how to access and fill Turkish airline loss baggage claim form online?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by wintermom(f): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all your contributions. I started reading this thread early Febuary and I must say, I have learnt so much now that I have gotten to the end.

Countless hours of reading, 100 's of screenshots and mails later, 1 burnt pot of stew and burnt fried plantains later, I must say I know many things now.

I would like to ask if mums and dads could give reviews on the hospitals they patronize. Just so it helps one make good choices especially hospitals that have paid for advertisements.

This will help JW get the needed ads. People who have come here for info would want candid reviews on patient care, hospital facility etc.

All I am looking for now is reviews of how this hospitals are. Now that naija mums are flooding thier hospitals we need to know the ones that treat with warmth and satistfaction and the ones that just have big names with nothing to offer.

My 2kobo input based on all I have read.

Thank you to all whose stories have made this thread what it is.

Stripes and stars all the way�. grin

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Bubbles123: 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
didismyname:
Good day Everyone,
Please i want to know if the Consent form that will be notarized by the non-applying parent must have the date of birth? can it be skipped because i want to have it before travelling and also must i have a correspondece from a hospital before i travel due to POE. i dont have any doctor or hospiatl corrrespondence...my brother who resides at New jersey advice that i arrive first before searching for a doctor and am leaving early november but my due date is in dec
Hi @ didismyname, pls do you plan to birth in newjersey? If yes pls can i have the name of the hospital and doctor when you finally get one. Tnx
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Bubbles123: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lollipop1234:

Hmmmm 2k excluding ultrasound and epidural...
Ok ,tnx alot

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by fasttrack(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
D4desire:
Pls, I applied for visa on arrival for my new born on Thursday and I got a reply which says received and nothing more. I will be flying back to nig today Saturday, I hope am On the right track . Thanks.

Hey, were you able to use the visa on arrival to leave the us
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by cutieb(f): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Send me an email

zeezahra:
howdy
cuties....please I need some info from u you...cos I'm also thinking Chicago...I don't know how to chat up with you...

Pls o I'm overwhelmed with baby care so might not be able to reply everyone...
For budget sheet send me an email.
For Qatar go to their website and click your location which is US and it will list the customer care no that you can call...I called and booked without LO's passport details...it's not needed..I paid with my GTB naija debit card which was done when I called..gave the CC agent my card details and I was debited and transit hotel reservation was also done on the spot..

For leaving 14 days...I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want anyone to bad mouth, discourage or gimme unnecessary advise.. what I needed was the airlines policy on the no of days an infant is fit to fly which is 14days old and also paediatrician's check up that my LOs is healthy that's all...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by amanda0: 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hey Nwebele,
Best of luck in your forthcoming interview may God grant you favor.
Pls can I get the quote in mail you got for st Francis am also going to Cali April bound by God's grace. My mail is fbofoma@yahoo.co.uk not doing Houston this time.
Many thanks.
Nwebele:

Thank you so much cutelass. This means so much to me. Ofcourse I will pray pray pray. Hahahaha. And keep thanking God for Nairaland. With informations gotten here, one can never get it wrong. My confidence is boosted. God bless everyone that contributes here. I pray that I would also contribute in future for the benefit of others (the spirit of giving back). Dont know how else to show appreciation. Didnt know any of these before
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Vlesparza: 12:32am On Sep 10, 2017
For patients that are arriving at Doctoresparati.com (advertisement on this site) El Paso, TX, that will be utilizing the car rental service ($80 per week), please notify before the date of rent. Although there are a few vehicles available, there may be a small waiting period if not notified with ample time. If interested in discount accommodation, send email.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by DonDraper: 1:17am On Sep 10, 2017
Apparently, Chinese women are also flocking the US for child birth. The number has risen from 600 in 2007 to more than 80,000 in 2016. shocked

With a minimum budget of US$29,048, this special group of Chinese travelers has fed a multi-billion dollar industry in Los Angeles, the la la land of birth tourism. $29k is on the high side though!

California is the preferred destination due to the warm weather. This brings me to my question: will Nigerians patronise consultancy service for birth tourism?

See article on Business Insider on it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-wealthy-chinese-women-are-flocking-to-la-to-give-birth-2017-9

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by solfunmi: 6:33am On Sep 10, 2017
El paso mums, please advise on accomodation will be appreciated.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by wintermom(f): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2017
When do you plan on leaving?

quote author=solfunmi post=60305271]El paso mums, please advise on accomodation will be appreciated. [/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by harry73: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2017
debby516:
Richmond, Texas.

Sorry dis is coming late & thanks i do appreciate.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by harry73: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=Senatornuella post=60279782]Richmond, Texas. However, people just say Houston

Thanks alot for your support
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by olathunde(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2017
Good Morning,

I would like to find out if it is necessary to take original copies of the required documents to the interview and subsequently poe.

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by tamasweet1: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
hi all,

please would like to link up with any oct/nov mums heading to chicago.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by favouredmum: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
tamasweet1:
hi all,

please would like to link up with any oct/nov mums heading to chicago.

Hi,

I am an october mum heading to Chicago by the end of September.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by justwise(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
wintermom:
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all your contributions. I started reading this thread early Febuary and I must say, I have learnt so much now that I have gotten to the end.

Countless hours of reading, 100 's of screenshots and mails later, 1 burnt pot of stew and burnt fried plantains later, I must say I know many things now.

I would like to ask if mums and dads could give reviews on the hospitals they patronize. Just so it helps one make good choices especially hospitals that have paid for advertisements.

This will help JW get the needed ads. People who have come here for info would want candid reviews on patient care, hospital facility etc.

All I am looking for now is reviews of how this hospitals are. Now that naija mums are flooding thier hospitals we need to know the ones that treat with warmth and satistfaction and the ones that just have big names with nothing to offer.

My 2kobo input based on all I have read.

Thank you to all whose stories have made this thread what it is.

Stripes and stars all the way�. grin

It will not, the opposite will be the case as we have seen here in the past.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by D4desire: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Thanks Marylandmama and shawlar, the approval mail was sent before our flight not demanding it was Saturday.
You are almost on track but quite...
Your VOA has not yet been processed.. All you got is an acknowledgment mail showing that they have received your
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ramj: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ramj: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
Florida Mamas please stay safe.
Our prayers and thoughts with all in the line of Hurricane IRMA.

For thosegoing to Florida these times.
Please kindly check the news and be well informed and make Plan B and Plan C too.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nwebele: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
amanda0:
Hey Nwebele,
Best of luck in your forthcoming interview may God grant you favor.
Pls can I get the quote in mail you got for st Francis am also going to Cali April bound by God's grace. My mail is fbofoma@yahoo.co.uk not doing Houston this time.
Many thanks.

Hi Amanda0,

I sent you a mail
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Msadesina: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hi everyone

please any chicago bound mum for Jan 2018? I would like to link up
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by tamasweet1: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
favouredmum:

Hi,

I am an october mum heading to Chicago by the end of September.

Sent you a mail pls
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by DebsMed: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Good evening house. Please, travelling into the US with Knorr, will I have issues at the POE?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by favouredmum: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
tamasweet1:

Sent you a mgail pls

Tried responding but it's bouncing back.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by aremso(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Good day Good pple,

Please kindly advice us oo, me and my wife wen to the us embassy after our weeding to have visa to go to us for honey moon but we wre denied. however, i contacted an hospital and a dr in the us and paid the fees we were told to pay and they sent all the necessary document to take to the us but she was denied in both lagos and abuja 3 times but she later delivered the baby here in nigeria. Now we are planing to reapply next year as a family. The ff are the questions i wanted ans for

Can we get the visa then get pregnant the deliver the baby on visiting visa if we are given the Visa by God grace?
Or can i apply alone and go first?

Please wonderful pple in the house help your bro oo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Unfelt: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Thanks for sharing, its been a while POE experience has been posted....

iphiechuks:
Dear nairalander, entered US via Houston on d 7th sept using Turkish though my final destination was Dallas. Travelled with my son.

My script
POE: passport pls

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Unfelt: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
knorr Chicken isnt allowed, but if its the Regular knorr u should be fine....

DebsMed:
Good evening house. Please, travelling into the US with Knorr, will I have issues at the POE?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
It's a pity , but before you go;-
Do you have a copy of the visa and lost passport biodata page also do you have a police report
If yes to all of them. get a new passport then go to your portal and change passport information with new one.
Next go fill DS 160 form. I think there is a place for information of missing passport and go from there.
My thought though I stand to be corrected

tosinajib:
Good day fellow nairalanders,

I recently lost/misplaced my Nigerian passport and I have a valid US visa on it which expires in a month's time. Please what do you suggest I do do to renew the visa. I also need to get a new passport. Looking forward to your useful responses as I don't even know how to go about it. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.