Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (973698 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by urblackpearl: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
nobody09:
hi everyone, i had to read this thread from the very beginning. you guys are awesome for sharing your personal experiences. Anyways, im a first time February mum hoping to give birth in El paso. i just need advice on a few things.. first.. i would like to know if applying with my husband will be to my advantage even tho he may or not be coming to join me.and even if we do together, should we tell the vo he would be joining me later or no need.secondly, does the picture i uploaded on the ds 160 form have to be the same passport i take along with me to the interview?. my ties are marriage and msc basically. thank you

Doesn't have to be same passport photo. We used different pics.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Unfelt: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
lolll, actually u r the one who needs to go and read the post properly..The man said they missed their first interview because of traffic, and luckily got an expidited date for the interview they had today.....

Beautyaddy:

You are the one that needs to go read his previous post properly before you start making assumptions of anyone attacking anyone!

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Teetee09: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hello all,
My husband, two kids and I went for our interview today in Abuja and was denied under section 214b. I am presently pregnant, and i want to have the baby in the US as it was discovered during my last CS that my uterus had ruptured. We can afford this trip but no single document was checked.
My question is can i reapply ASAP but without my family this time? Will dat give me a better chance?.
I answered my questions very well but i guess my husband was a bit nervous.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Well said Favoured mum.. I started my research from here. Learnt and got to work. I started the calls an research as far back as June for an October waka. The airtime and data used no be small matter

favouredmum:

Thanks.

I actually got correspondence from 2 hospitals in Chicago before travelling. Kindly pick ur fone and keep calling. It took me about a month to do this. It's really sad when people don't wanna do any research at all but wanna be spoon fed. I couldn't have gone thru Chicago without having a correspondence. I actually had two which I showed at POE. (St Bernards, mercy hospital and mount sinia will give correspondence. Jst be persistent and keep calling till you get what you want).

As for someone who asked for accommodation, pls sit with Airbnb and check. I met some mums on nairaland and we were able to get a 3 bedroom apartment for a good deal in the heart of town thru Airbnb. This took almost 6 weeks before we got what we wanted. You can also contact the hosts once you see what you like for further discount because the long stay actually pays Dem.

This trip costs a lot of money and we should be willing to invest time into what we wanna put millions into.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Babatwi: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
Teetee09:
Hello all,
My husband, two kids and I went for our interview today in Abuja and was denied under section 214b. I am presently pregnant, and i want to have the baby in the US as it was discovered during my last CS that my uterus had ruptured. We can afford this trip but no single document was checked.
My question is can i reapply ASAP but without my family this time? Will dat give me a better chance?.

I will advice you to reapply alone as you mentioned,so that your husband and children can act as your ties to home country. It's possible that maybe the VO thought you guys were planning not to return ie not enough home.ties
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by anizi(f): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Beautyaddy:

You are the one that needs to go read his previous post properly before you start making assumptions of anyone attacking anyone!

It's sad these days people just read without understanding, and rather than ask questions, you decide you know it all. They missed their interview, asked for an expedited date, which they were given, a person who reads to understand would know the interview date they were given is today, which they went for and were denied. Hope you grasp this now!!! Mschewww

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by anizi(f): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Unfelt:
lolll, actually u r the one who needs to go and read the post properly..The man said they missed their first interview because of traffic, and luckily got an expidited date for the interview they had today.....

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Unfelt: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
sorry about your interview, its best you drop the transcript of the interview so the scholars in the house can advice accordingly..

quote author=Teetee09 post=61509049]Hello all,
I answered my questions very well but i guess my husband was a bit nervous.[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Teetee09: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Babatwi:

I will advice you to reapply alone as you mentioned,so that your husband and children can act as your ties to home country. It's possible that maybe the VO thought you guys were planning not to return ie not enough home.ties

Tnx for ur reponse. He didnt even allow us explain.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Please any NL mama in sugarland/Stafford at the moment?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by francmoda: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Qatar Air promo currently on for 2days...check their website directly...got 3 tickets...2 adults and 1 child for $3,320 (return) to Houston

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by pdfhairtrading: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
It's only right that I come to give back to the platform which gave me so much information about this Journey to birth.

I come here quietly to read other mums experiences and prepare for my own. I'm not a first time mum but my first time visiting US to birth.

I got a US visa last year with my family for a conference/vacation which we eventually didn't use because we had to travel to the UK for my hubby's graduation which incidentally coincided with the conference date. Family first they say.

Fast forward this year, we planned on using it for summer but then I fell pregnant before then. It was a very difficult one trying to get a hospital, Doctor , accommodation and co. But this platform helped me a lot.

I settled for Oak bend in Richmond Tx. And Dr. Ziworitin Dama. I paid my Doctors bill in full before leaving Nigeria. I did the series of tests required in Nigeria too. Got my fit to fly from my Dr in Lagoon hospital and left and 34weeks plus.

My flight was a long one cos I flew British airways from Lagos to London to Newyork to Charlotte to HOUSTON. From what I read here I decided to avoid the Houston POE and enter through Newyork. I don't have energy to speak grammar and be held for hours in the name on inspection.
I requested for a wheelchair all through the journey. And it really helped. As soon as I'm out of the airplane, the wheel chair was already waiting to take me to my next gate. Pls avoid hand luggage. Use a stroller instead. I made that mistake and didn't find it funny carrying my heavy hand luggage
My POE was stress free. I was wheeled to the immigration officer first while others where on a long queue. The wheel chair places you as priority.

Immigration officer: what are you her for?
Me: vacation and to have my baby?
Immigratuon officer: Who is financing?
Me: I am
Officer: How much do you have?
Me: I have paid my Doctors bill already and I have xyz dollars
Officer: place your four fingers and your right thumb, look into the camera. Stamped my passport and said welcome to America. Finish

In all I didn't spend upto 2mins with him. I think Newyork is the best POE lol!. I was prepared also. I was then directed to the customs where I declared all I came with and left. Nothing was taken out or seized.

I have gone for my first appointment with Dr Z. I want to ask mums here who used him if your antenatal drugs where given free. Cos I didn't get any. Anyway I will discuss that on my next visit. I was also sent for my level 2 scan which I have done. Luckily a secondary school mate offered me free accommodation with her family. I have settled in and looking forward to my baby's arrival

Thanks to this platform and all the best to mums coming to the US

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nwebele: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sorry abou the refusal. Am just curious to know. Did you pass through the POE as vacationing, and how many months did they sign you in?

toesyn:
In Spirit of giving back, I had my interview today, Although I was denied but I was happy that I said the truth at the interview.
Had my first visa in 2015 Sept for visiting but gave birth in Dec,never knew I could declare child birth,I remember I saw a heavy pregnant woman that and I and hubby was saying she's bold.
Anyway, I paid all my fees and we went on vacation again in 2016 with no issue at POE.
It was here I knew about zero balance, hospital and doctor correspondence etc.... I called Boston Medical centre and my zero balance was sent.
We did Dropbox for renewal, hubby's own was issued and I was called in for interview.
Before the dropbox, I already called hospitals and doctors in Boston since I knew I would be called to explain myself...below is my transcript:

VO: Good morning,can I have your passport
Me: Good morning and hands over the passport
VO: Why are you going to the US
Me: For childbirth
VO: How long did you stay in the US the last time
Me: 20 weeks
VO: What were you doing
Me: I had my first child
VO: When
Me: December
VO: You had your visa in September and gave birth in December, that means you lied during your interview.
Me: Yes and am sorry for the lies
VO: Do u have proof of payment
Me: Yes and I showed it to her, she went through it
VO: what do you do
Me: I told her where I work and I explained my duties extensively
VO: what does your hubby do
Me: I told her what he does
VO: We take the issue of 'credibility' very serious, am sorry ma'am I can't give you the visa.

Lesson learnt:
Before embarking on any project, do your research very well and extensively, if I have the information I have now in 2015,I wouldn't have been denied the visa.

I hope the newbies learn from my experience and always be truthful.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by tolux8899: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Good Day My People, I and my Wife went for interview last week but was declined Transcript bellow;

VO: Good Day with a nice smile
Both: Replied

VO: Can I have your passport pls.
Me: Handed over our passport

VO: why are you going to the US
Wife: to have our baby and better medical service

VO: (Faced my wife ) How much is our total budget for the trip plus the hospital
Wife: $12500 and he said okay

VO: What do you do sir
Me: I am an Assist Manager at XYZ and also explained my duties too

VO: What do you do madam
Wife: Customer Representative at XYZ

VO: Have you guys travelled before
Me: for me , yes, i was in South Africa for once last year for Vacation.
Wife: No

VO: (Asked my wife) What is name of the Hospital
Wife: She was shocked and carried away and i don't know what happend to her but i cut in and said OAK BEND MEDICAL CENTER.. He said okay

VO: (Asked my Wife again) Where is hospital located
Wife: Also cutted in and said Richmond Texas .. He said okay

VO: How d you know the Hospital
Wife: A friend /colleague of mine recommended the hospital and also thru internet with some reviews

VO: What is your official email address
Me: Replied

Wife: She replied

VO: i'm sorry we are not qualify at this time (Gave us blue paper)

Please house i don't really know what went wrong and the VO was not even ask for any of our docs. We are about to reapply again cus her EDD is January 2018 and i need an advise on this .

God Bless you all
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Omodadi2: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
tolux8899:
Good Day My People, I and my Wife went for interview last week but was declined Transcript bellow;

VO: Good Day with a nice smile
Both: Replied

VO: Can I have your passport pls.
Me: Handed over our passport

VO: why are you going to the US
Wife: to have our baby and better medical service

VO: (Faced my wife ) How much is our total budget for the trip plus the hospital
Wife: $12500 and he said okay

VO: What do you do sir
Me: I am an Assist Manager at XYZ and also explained my duties too

VO: What do you do madam
Wife: Customer Representative at XYZ

VO: Have you guys travelled before
Me: for me , yes, i was in South Africa for once last year for Vacation.
Wife: No

VO: (Asked my wife) What is name of the Hospital
Wife: She was shocked and carried away and i don't know what happend to her but i cut in and said OAK BEND MEDICAL CENTER.. He said okay

VO: (Asked my Wife again) Where is hospital located
Wife: Also cutted in and said Richmond Texas .. He said okay

VO: How d you know the Hospital
Wife: A friend /colleague of mine recommended the hospital and also thru internet with some reviews

Me: Replied

Wife: She replied

VO: i'm sorry we are not qualify at this time (Gave us blue paper)

Please house i don't really know what went wrong and the VO was not even ask for any of our docs. We are about to reapply again cus her EDD is January 2018 and i need an advise on this .

God Bless you all

I'm wondering what could be the reason for your denial here. So many stories of ppl getting denied. Maybe your income or the fact that your wife got carried away.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by toesyn: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=Nwebele post=61514049]Sorry abou the refusal. Am just curious to know. Did you pass through the POE as vacationing, and how many months did they sign you in?

Both were 6 months and yes vacation but when my hubby came in December when I had my baby, he was signed in for 8days and he left after the 8th day... Fortunately, he doesn't have issue renewing his own, guess the two applications were treated separately.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Datam: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
I have a US visa but I needed to apply for one for my mum and my due date is Jan 2018. I just tried booking her appointment and the earliest date is 22nd December and I have to travel by 30 November. Please can anyone assist with how I can get an earlier date? It’s really depressing me at the moment because I have no one to stay with when I go and I can’t stay alone in my state!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by tolux8899: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
Omodadi2:

I'm wondering what could be the reason for your denial here. So many stories of ppl getting denied. Maybe your income or the fact that your wife got carried away.

But my income is 540k and my wife is 346k
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by debby516(f): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
I ve read various transcripts recently without any underlying explanation of why they were denied.

But few points i believe maybe the issue:

1. Previous US visa denials. If you ve been denied b1/b2 visa b4 you applied for b2 alone, this maybe a reason for ur recent denial, not been able to satisfy the vo that u qualify, strong ties, migrant risk etc.

2. Preggy mamas travelling with their children, 2 or more. How do you intend to take care of urself and baby? Without hubby again. I think its a no no.

3. No strong career ties in naija and applying with hubby, may appear like u pple want to immigrate.

4. Travel history is not a must here, i ve read about alot of mamas without a single travel history, including myself. Rate urself and genuinely look at ur intentions.

5. Plan ur travel well in advance. Pregnancy takes 9 months and not 9 days. Its affords ur more time to reapply in casd of denial and make ur travel plans conviniently.

On a general note, part 5 is almost over and it saddens me that wat we still find around is mamas who re ready to spent over $10k on this journey and cant read, surf the internet or research, we re still asking abt VOA, Notarial services etc that ve been discussed times without number. Yet when we get this info, we disappear into thin air, no visa grant or POE transcripts, no breakdown of fees incurred, nothing.

It is well.

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Otokini01: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
pdfhairtrading:
It's only right that I come to give back to the platform which gave me so much information about this Journey to birth.

I come here quietly to read other mums experiences and prepare for my own. I'm not a first time mum but my first time visiting US to birth.

I got a US visa last year with my family for a conference/vacation which we eventually didn't use because we had to travel to the UK for my hubby's graduation which incidentally coincided with the conference date. Family first they say.

Fast forward this year, we planned on using it for summer but then I fell pregnant before then. It was a very difficult one trying to get a hospital, Doctor , accommodation and co. But this platform helped me a lot.

I settled for Oak bend in Richmond Tx. And Dr. Ziworitin Dama. I paid my Doctors bill in full before leaving Nigeria. I did the series of tests required in Nigeria too. Got my fit to fly from my Dr in Lagoon hospital and left and 34weeks plus.

My flight was a long one cos I flew British airways from Lagos to London to Newyork to Charlotte to HOUSTON. From what I read here I decided to avoid the Houston POE and enter through Newyork. I don't have energy to speak grammar and be held for hours in the name on inspection.
I requested for a wheelchair all through the journey. And it really helped. As soon as I'm out of the airplane, the wheel chair was already waiting to take me to my next gate. Pls avoid hand luggage. Use a stroller instead. I made that mistake and didn't find it funny carrying my heavy hand luggage
My POE was stress free. I was wheeled to the immigration officer first while others where on a long queue. The wheel chair places you as priority.

Immigration officer: what are you her for?
Me: vacation and to have my baby?
Immigratuon officer: Who is financing?
Me: I am
Officer: How much do you have?
Me: I have paid my Doctors bill already and I have xyz dollars
Officer: place your four fingers and your right thumb, look into the camera. Stamped my passport and said welcome to America. Finish

In all I didn't spend upto 2mins with him. I think Newyork is the best POE lol!. I was prepared also. I was then directed to the customs where I declared all I came with and left. Nothing was taken out or seized.

I have gone for my first appointment with Dr Z. I want to ask mums here who used him if your antenatal drugs where given free. Cos I didn't get any. Anyway I will discuss that on my next visit. I was also sent for my level 2 scan which I have done. Luckily a secondary school mate offered me free accommodation with her family. I have settled in and looking forward to my baby's arrival

Thanks to this platform and all the best to mums coming to the US

Oh congrats dear, i am hoping that i get my visa by my next week interview. I will be using Dr dama as well how did your first appointment with him go? I hear he is nice and all.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by shrekandfiona: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
debby516:
I ve read various transcripts recently without any underlying explanation of why they were denied.

But few points i believe maybe the issue:

1. Previous US visa denials. If you ve been denied b1/b2 visa b4 you applied for b2 alone, this maybe a reason for ur recent denial, not been able to satisfy the vo that u qualify, strong ties, migrant risk etc.

2. Preggy mamas travelling with their children, 2 or more. How do you intend to take care of urself and baby? Without hubby again. I think its a no no.

3. No strong career ties in naija and applying with hubby, may appear like u pple want to immigrate.

4. Travel history is not a must here, i ve read about alot of mamas without a single travel history, including myself. Rate urself and genuinely look at ur intentions.

5. Plan ur travel well in advance. Pregnancy takes 9 months and not 9 days. Its affords ur more time to reapply in casd of denial and make ur travel plans conviniently.

On a general note, part 5 is almost over and it saddens me that wat we still find around is mamas who re ready to spent over $10k on this journey and cant read, surf the internet or research, we re still asking abt VOA, Notarial services etc that ve been discussed times without number. Yet when we get this info, we disappear into thin air, no visa grant or POE transcripts, no breakdown of fees incurred, nothing.

It is well.
Lol. Very well said.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by shrekandfiona: 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
toesyn:
In Spirit of giving back, I had my interview today

I hope the newbies learn from my experience and always be truthful.
Good you came clean. Re-apply and hope for the best. Try explaining your misrepresentation and apologies in your DS form. Best...

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by shrekandfiona: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nwebele:
Sorry abou the refusal. Am just curious to know. Did you pass through the POE as vacationing, and how many months did they sign you in?

Hi, have you gone for your interview? Hope for the best okay. Hope you were very explanatory in your DS 160 form kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayotundesh: 2:01am On Oct 18, 2017
Chijiuche:
My mum's Visa was approved today in Lagos. TO God be the glory. At last I have a companion on this journey.

Just few questions were asked.
.Purpose of travelling - Travelling with my daughter. She will be putting to bed
. How many Children do you have? 8
.Congratulations, you visa has been approved.

She went in with My passport data page and Visa page,
My hubby and my statement of account, letter of appointment from the office,

Thanks for your support all the way.
Jan 2018 houston Mama....let's go there

woo hoo! Congrats dear!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayotundesh: 2:07am On Oct 18, 2017
Beautyaddy:

Why are you contradicting yourself here. You said you wife was denied visa today and at the same time you said your wife missed her appointment last week. So which one is it

I was kind of wonndering about that info too.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayotundesh: 3:09am On Oct 18, 2017
anizi:

Why not read properly before attacking someone.

''because they missed their appointment last week due to heavy traffic and we requested for an expedite date which was granted''

Really?? What the person said was an attack??
SMH
Do we have people that are ready to learn here or people that are ready to fight & defend as if the people here are victimizing them.

Please let those that need to learn ask their questions, let the persons that care to respond answer them.
People that have no answers play victims here or defend whatever...

So can I not ask a person why he/she is contradicting themselves,even if I'm wrong people allow the person to correct me...

aaah na wa o!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayotundesh: 3:50am On Oct 18, 2017
Hey guys!

Please I just think in as much as we have expectant mothers & fathers on this forrum, please let's note that nobody here is our spouse that will be pampering us and treating us like egg.

Yes I know I've told someone to please take it easy on a pregnant woman please here on this group...Pregnancy is not a small thing.

But please we can't come here to expect a pat on the back for certain things, not discriminating but having a teachable spirit and not feeling like a victim just because we get scolded or asked questions.

In the end we are here to help one another...
some of us meet up after helping ourselves, building friendships outside this forrum, some of us share accomodation...

So please no body here joined this forrum to make an enemy out of another person!

Someone should be able to say...aaah u no try, wetin u think go happen before?'
And then move ahead without people that are not a part of the event or that didn't read the post properly saying there is an attack.

We all learn from other's mistakes after all & we learn from other's success stories too....

Please let's be learners rather than victims...

Keep trying until you get what you need.

It bothers me that a lot of teachers have gone silent, I just hope all this victim-talk did not chase them into silent mode...

If the teachers don't talk, again, infomatiom stops..and this will just be a group for Eyah, sorry, try again and congratulations on you safe delivery & trip...

It's a little bit of criticism that helped this group find the answers to solve the VOs & POEs puzzles...if we were not critical we would not have found the answers that we are all making use of today!

Please lets be a good sport & appreciate that we even got responses from people interested in our posts...

It is well with us.

11 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayotundesh: 3:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Teetee09:
Hello all,

Ooh Waow! please reapply immediate & maybe alone or just you & ur hubby as your support...
Have family ties that you'll leave behind.

But we can't know how well you answered your questions unless you tell us your whole interview with questions & answers...
It may not be your whole family's application, it might not be your hubby's nervousness...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Quin17: 4:00am On Oct 18, 2017
Any richmond virginia, Jan 18 mums to be, lets connect.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayotundesh: 4:06am On Oct 18, 2017
Beautyaddy:

It's okay. I think we all read, speak, communicate & analyze things differently.
I read a contradiction & was a little unclear at that point too.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayotundesh: 4:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Guys I'm beginning to think that even water causes heartburn too!
undecided
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayotundesh: 4:17am On Oct 18, 2017
anizi:

It's sad these days people just read without understanding, and rather than ask questions, you decide you know it all. They missed their interview, asked for an expedited date, which they were given, a person who reads to understand would know the interview date they were given is today, which they went for and were denied. Hope you grasp this now!!! Mschewww

Dear you are just as harsh as the harsh-ness you were trying to prevent.

Anyway, I was not clear about the same part too.

So thanks anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.