Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (974965 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Rhonkee: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
chibertha:

Good luck and congratulations in advance
You can pm too if you like

Thank you so much.. I tried with the PM thingy, dunno how to go about it pls but I guess it needs your confirmation
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Maymum: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
@Omogedudu99, @MetroTee: Please i pm'ed you. Would like to find out more about Centennial medical Center. pleeeeeeeease, reply. Thanks so much in advance

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by tenic09(f): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Thank you everybody for ur responses....i just read through...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Wakemeup: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Please be more specific. Where in Texas and where in Newyork? Narrow down to the town and then use the search engines for more info. Houston,Dallas,Arlington has a more pocket friendly price. I might be wrong. Type hospitals in Newyork in the search engine and search. Use travel to be more specific. Have a pen and paper at hand! Goodluck ..respond ohhhhhh..

Hello house.
I have two kids and both of them were through C/S
Pregnant with the third now after 3 years of having my second child .
I will like to get contact for a good hospital and doctor to handle my case in the US.
Have Texas in mind and maybe NY
Thanks.[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ifyadajesus: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
I don't think there is any case. You will just have an elective Cs at 39 weeks from your post and any Doctor can do that. Just make up youir mind a city and look for hospital around there that suit's you.
r.

Hello house.
I have two kids and both of them were through C/S
Pregnant with the third now after 3 years of having my second child .
I will like to get contact for a good hospital and doctor to handle my case in the US.
Have Texas in mind and maybe NY
Thanks.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by momsykids2: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=Wakemeup post=51578222]Please be more specific. Where in Texas and where in Newyork? Narrow down to the town and then use the search engines for more info. Houston,Dallas,Arlington has a more pocket friendly price. I might be wrong. Type hospitals in Newyork in the search engine and search. Use travel to be more specific. Have a pen and paper at hand! Goodluck ..respond ohhhhhh..

thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by momsykids2: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=ifyadajesus post=51579156]I don't think there is any case. You will just have an elective Cs at 39 weeks from your post and any Doctor can do that. Just make up youir mind a city and look for hospital around there that suit's you.
r.

thanks for understanding my main concern.. CASE....
Bless u
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by KaptainAfrika: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
Reapply with your 10 month old son.
You are either going for vacation or childbirth. So just say childbirth.
You will get it by God's grace, reapply with your 10 month old son, and just stick to childbirth.

Udy05:
Good morning good pple NL. Can someone pls come 2 my rescue on this
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by anonymousmum: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
chibertha:

4 hrs before departure

thanks mama...

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rhonkee:

Thank you so much.. I tried with the PM thingy, dunno how to go about it pls but I guess it needs your confirmation

I have replied your pm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by boluwagin: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
boldinc:
Qatar has a flight to Washington from 17th January - 30th March for 369k and next cheapest is Ethiopian Airline with 420k. You can get a local ticket from there to Dallas.

Direct flight to Dallas is About 560k.

The layover is quite long for Qatar tho, so you can give it a shot if you won't mind...

Thank boldinc! But wouldn't it be penny wise... considering if it a night arrival flight and I have to stay in an hotel till the next day or an early departure flight which means I have to be in Washington a day before also the luggage stress with a baby as I will be alone? I saw the direct for 560k but I was hoping to get something cheaper.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by boluwagin: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
nefertitiram:

PM me

Done!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by boluwagin: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
chloe7:

Wait till December middle / ending ticket prices will drop a bit then or even that Jan, i'm also due to travel January but i'm chilling till January to buy the ticket

Thanks Chloe7! I also learnt so from someone else but the fear of it getting higher rather than cheaper and I would be forced to buy whatever I get at that point. But notwithstanding all hands on deck. Please PM me how you intend going about getting dollar.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by fizzy16: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
hello correct. i am planning for feburary. can we still hook up
Correct1:
Hello mamas, please is there anyone going to Houston ending of DEC that have accommodation to share or want a shared accommodation. Please let's hook up and discuss.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nenih: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hello Everyone,

On my second missionary journey, please is there anyone who has just used doctoresparati ? Heard Dr Martell and Morticone are no longer with them. Will really appreciate your response. Thanks,
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
boluwagin:

Thanks Chloe7! I also learnt so from someone else but the fear of it getting higher rather than cheaper and I would be forced to buy whatever I get at that point. But notwithstanding all hands on deck. Please PM me how you intend going about getting dollar.
I'm just believing God ni for that January, that season has never failed me so I pray 2017 won't be an exception o because I want to travel in January,don't worry by December middle / ending once I see anything looking fab I will hint you and firsttymum that's if firsty mum hasn't bought yet, as for dollar I can't even think of anything yet till January, but i'll give you heads up as to what I intend doing when I decide

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
boluwagin:

Thank boldinc! But wouldn't it be penny wise... considering if it a night arrival flight and I have to stay in an hotel till the next day or an early departure flight which means I have to be in Washington a day before also the luggage stress with a baby as I will be alone? I saw the direct for 560k but I was hoping to get something cheaper.
560k whattt This our currency has to be great again like in the 70's and 80's. I'm also headed to Houston in January but not for Missionary waka o, I got BA for $1635 of which it will still go down for sure
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by seyewest(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Great Job here... Just snooping around.. As for ticket to U.S wait till the second week in January... Promo will surely come on and there's Qatar promo on at the moment 15% discount... You will all deliver safely and return to Naija safely.. Say Amen grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Austine2020: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2016
Rhonkee:
Hello house. Myself and hubby has our visa interview here in Lagos ystr and we were denied. I'm totally confused as to why. Here is my transcript ur was a long interview that's why I'm so pained

Pls come to aid plssss
For me the interview was good and i didn't see anything u did wrong because the VO seems ok with all he saw. But the Only thing i guess was the fault is the issue of strong ties at home.because u dont have any other kid to run back to and your only strong tie which is your husband is also looking for visa to travel with u. In my own opinion,just reapply alone and u will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Posh404: 12:24am On Dec 03, 2016
ive sent you a Pm

gratefulalways:
Hi Posh404. Can you PM me.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by fehinebony(f): 12:46am On Dec 03, 2016
Shawshank:
Also please has anyone on the forum used Henrico Doctors Hospital in Virginia? If yes, will you recommend the hosp? Thanks

Very lovely hospital, I rate them 5star! The nursing care is out of this world...had my baby on the 26th November had a beautiful stay there

15 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by eribooboo: 5:38am On Dec 03, 2016
mamas pls, wat sim card provider did u use while in d us n wat plan abeg.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 6:25am On Dec 03, 2016
Also try at midnight between 12pm to 2am prices also drop at that time.

boluwagin:

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 6:35am On Dec 03, 2016
There are lots of them depends on what you want in your plan, just go to any retailer and demand for a cheap monthly plan
but if you want to make calls out of usa always buy a call card then for usa and Canada calls use Skype
That is how run my call show over there
eribooboo:

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by dere5: 6:45am On Dec 03, 2016
eribooboo:

Try Lycra mobile, they have different packages,check them out online. I think I used the one for $23 a month the last time I travelled

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 03, 2016
chibertha:
Also try at midnight between 12pm to 2am prices also drop at that time.

Thanks for this tip, i'll have that in mind.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Bankwo7(f): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2016
fehinebony:

Very lovely hospital, I rate them 5star! The nursing care is out of this world...had my baby on the 26th November had a beautiful stay there
Congratulation to you and LO.
Please which doctor you used and may i know the cost break down.
I also need to contact the doctor for correspondence as i plan birting later next year in Virginia.
Thank you. God bless.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 03, 2016
Mumzt I want to pm you please
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by missexiest: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2016
Shawshank:
Also please has anyone on the forum used Henrico Doctors Hospital in Virginia? If yes, will you recommend the hosp? Thanks
I used henrico n yes I will recommend the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawshank: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2016
fehinebony:

Thanks so so much. I plan using them this January. Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Shawshank: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2016
missexiest:

I used henrico n yes I will recommend the hospital.

Ok. Thank you. Will be using them this January.
Thanks once again.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by funmikay: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2016
Good morning mama's, FTM here. Please I'm trying to understand a few things.kindly assist .
1.When traveling and say JFK is my POE but final destination is Houston,can I get a flight at the airport or do I have to book ahead of time?
2.Which route would you advise to book at that point(one way or round trip)?
3.I noticed mama's processing both the US and naija passport for the LOs.Is it compulsory to process the naija passport and why?
4.As regards the LOs carseat,do i buy it from Lagos or in the US.Because I could tell from the forum that some hospitals require you to provide one before leaving the hospital.

Thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.