Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (975109 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by beejay112: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
chloe7:
Beejay112 another thing is land in d.c then tell the agent to make your coming back leg of the journey begin from Virginia

Alright thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by beejay112: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Julymama:
I will send you a pm.

Can you mail me mabelonigbanjo1@gmail

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by beejay112: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
vamum:

You should be fine. The airports in DC (IAD/DCA) are about 2 hours (2 1/2 plus traffic) from Richmond VA. You can get an Uber costs about $200 for your comfort or a $15 greyhound bus or Amtrak < $50 from DC to Richmond depending on comfort level for you. Uber will be straight from the airport to destination others will include taxi to the station (greyhound/amtrak) and taxi to your destination from the station here in Richmond. Most people fly directly from the DC airports cos its cheaper, the only downside is the additional stress getting from Richmond to DC. If possible try and route your return flight out from Richmond so you don't have to deal with that additional road trip with the newborn.

Noted thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
mumzt:

I might b able to help. Let's go to our corner wink

i'm coming right away kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by IjayMama: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
nefertitiram:

Use a different browser or clear your cache/browser history
Thanks dear, I just did but same thing. As I enter location and enter the code generated on the front page, it reloads and shows session timed out and I have to start all over again but same thing happens. I don't even get the chance to enter any info. Wondering if there's a problem with their site. I need to fill this form & submit asap as its been almost year my visa expired and I'm trying to meet up the time line to be eligible for dropbox. I understand I need to renew my visa within a year after its expiry to be eligible for Dropbox or am I wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Austine2020: 2:14am On Jan 18, 2017
IjayMama:

Thanks dear, I just did but same thing. As I enter location and enter the code generated on the front page, it reloads and shows session timed out and I have to start all over again but same thing happens. I don't even get the chance to enter any info. Wondering if there's a problem with their site. I need to fill this form & submit asap as its been almost year my visa expired and I'm trying to meet up the time line to be eligible for dropbox. I understand I need to renew my visa within a year after its expiry to be eligible for Dropbox or am I wrong?
You are Right.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nozzle(m): 4:35am On Jan 18, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
Don't bother. Unless you want your wife to be embarrassed at the POE. But if you like a white man, calling your wife a liar and a fraud, please go ahead.
When she returns, the embassy will call you, to come and collect your own insult.
Honesty pays man. Tell your friend.

I am really forced to respond to this your uncanny response to a very modest question..
Pls tell me one of these is true
1. It is either you read part 1-5 and you saw similar cases and concluded that because it happened to 10 to 30 ppl it will happen to everyone
2. It happened to your wife and u think because 'white man' insulted your wife in a similar scenerio, they will insult everybody
3. You just simply played a script in your head and assume you're the CBP or the 'white man'
At least one of the above has to be true for you to write in a disparaging manner.
try and read your response again and ask yourself if you genuinely answered her question, or you just simplying discouraged her or her friend from embarking on a noble cause.
And please what part in that question was dishonest??
KaptainAfrika I think say you be superhero, u jst fall my hand.

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Amother4life: 6:23am On Jan 18, 2017
To whom it may concern grin
My husband told me that he saw a Nigerian lady in Richmond FM 1640 RD post office trying to get information on money order but the man kept telling her to go join the queue. She apparently lost her spot on the queue when she went to make inquiries. By the time she came back she was way behind and she had an Infant so he offered her his spot. He said he is sure she must be on Nairaland shocked. I hope this spirit of looking out for one another will thrive. I hope you were able to apply for the passport eventually sha. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 18, 2017
Ijaymama which type of browser version and browser are you using? That website doesn't support some browser versions, you can use the latest mozilla or latest chrome, it should support any of these

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by boldinc(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2017
It's 4 years not 1...

IjayMama:

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 18, 2017
boldinc:
It's 4 years not 1...

It was 1 before

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by boldinc(m): 7:50am On Jan 18, 2017
Yea... It's now 4.

Any luck with your ticket yet? Qatar has DC for 267k around February - March. I think the promo ends today after a 2-day extension.

chloe7:

It was 1 before

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2017
boldinc:
Yea... It's now 4.

Any luck with your ticket yet? Qatar has DC for 267k around February - March. I think the promo ends today after a 2-day extension.

I bought emirates last week to Houston Because Qatar was even more expensive by 40k, I think flying to Houston doesn't come cheap anymore

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2017
IjayMama:

It is 4 years not 1 year. SO there is really no rush

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by boldinc(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2017
It doesn't... That's why I prefer flying to DC first, the cheap local flight wherever or car rental (preferred option)

chloe7:

I bought emirates last week to Houston Because Qatar was even more expensive by 40k, I think flying to Houston doesn't come cheap anymore
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by KaptainAfrika: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
I just expressed my opinion. I have nothing more to say.

Nozzle:

I am really forced to respond to this your uncanny response to a very modest question..
Pls tell me one of these is true
1. It is either you read part 1-5 and you saw similar cases and concluded that because it happened to 10 to 30 ppl it will happen to everyone
2. It happened to your wife and u think because 'white man' insulted your wife in a similar scenerio, they will insult everybody
3. You just simply played a script in your head and assume you're the CBP or the 'white man'
At least one of the above has to be true for you to write in a disparaging manner.
try and read your response again and ask yourself if you genuinely answered her question, or you just simplying discouraged her or her friend from embarking on a noble cause.
And please what part in that question was dishonest??
KaptainAfrika I think say you be superhero, u jst fall my hand.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by papi7: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
nefertitiram:

you have to rush.. it's 1 year o . They wrote 4 years on their website but when you are completing the appointment form then you will see its 1 year.

I have gone through the process before so, i know what am talking about.

x

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Austine2020: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
nefertitiram:

Oh,I just saw it on their website now, i thought it was still 1 year as before.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by septmom(f): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hello everyone
I am new to this forum, Please I need your opinion on this issue . I want to apply for the US Visa for training in March this year, which I already have Invite for, which i plan to attend. secondly i am planning to use the visa for child birth later in the year as i am already some weeks pregnant. I wish to know if i suppose to disclose my pregnancy during the interview process or should i just stick with my main purpose for now which is training and do a letter of INTENT Later.
pls advice.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Flowers: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
septmom:
Hello everyone
I am new to this forum, Please I need your opinion on this issue . I want to apply for the US Visa for training in March this year, which I already have Invite for, which i also plan to attend. secondly i am planning to use the visa for child birth later in the year as i am already some weeks pregnant. I wish to know if i suppose to disclose my pregnancy during the interview process or should i just stick with my main purpose dor now which is training and do a letter of intent later.
pls advice.

Hello Madam it's better when you state the training you disclose your pregnancy and go with your hospital correspondence and statement of account to prevent the issue of misinformation in the future. As it is now, letter of intent does not hold water. It's better to be safe than sorry. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Derinoye: 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
mumzt:

I might b able to help. Let's go to our corner wink

Pls I aso need $260 urgently pls my email is fagsey@yahoo.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by IjayMama: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Thanks guys. I woke up @ 2am to fill the form. It worked at that time, thanks to my baby who won't let me sleep. Tried completing the form now and it won't open again. Guess I can only get it done during the wee hours of the night. Hopefully I'll get it done tonite.
XX
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Deyonsesi: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
chloe7:

Yes you can request for the max amount per quarter from all sources but once you get the 4k from one of the sources you can't request again in that quarter because you've gotten the max amount already. But now most banks are telling stories for pta, I applied for 2k with stanbic no word from them yet, even if it's 1k i'll get I don't mind

Hi chloe7, please do you know if I can open an account with Stanbic IBTC now and jes request for PTA or I must be an existing account holder. Please assist, my contact for PTA is telling me stories now and I'm travelling in a few weeks.

Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Deyonsesi:

Hi chloe7, please do you know if I can open an account with Stanbic IBTC now and jes request for PTA or I must be an existing account holder. Please assist, my contact for PTA is telling me stories now and I'm travelling in a few weeks.

Thanks.

I think now you have to wait a month or two or so i'm not sure o, maybe you should go to the bank to inquire about the requirements but before as at the time I opened it was immediately you could apply.
You know the harder the dollar gets to find the more stupid policies they start to bring up
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by rhukkyjay: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Good day house, please does anyone have any experience or information about Swedish Covenant Hospital in Chicago?. Please help a sis. U can provide me with an idea of bill and also send any useful information to adekunbiahisu@gmail.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Luxe031: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hello Everybody
Glad I found this thread, please I am confused about something, I got my visa October 2015 for childbirth, I had my baby January 2016 in Atlanta... I am pregnant again due in September... I intend to travel July/August . My visa is expiring October so my question is can I still use this visa for birthing or I have to renew... Thank u all @justwise
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by mumzt: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Derinoye:

Pls I aso need $260 urgently pls my email is fagsey@yahoo.com

Don't I wish! cheesy
The arrangement wiv chloe7 is not business at all o. Pls all d oda dm(ers) pls take note. Won't even bother to open the email's.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Bashfab: 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hello everyone,pls is there any1 willing to share an apartment in chicago by April,the rent is affordable

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.