Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Nigerian Guy Emerged From This Destroyed Car Without A Scratch (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Guy Emerged From This Destroyed Car Without A Scratch (photos) (963 Views)

Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking / The All New 2019 Bmw M5 Competition Has Emerged From The Woodwork. (photos) / BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Emerged From This Destroyed Car Without A Scratch (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2016
A Lagos based computer programmer named Uche was involved in a terrible accident. Uche, who goes by the Twitter name @ SlimDandyMUFC posted photos from the scene, yesterday, thanking God for saving his life.

https://autojosh.com/nigerian-guy-emerged-destroyed-car-without-scratch-photos/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Nigerian Guy Emerged From This Destroyed Car Without A Scratch (photos) by Whizpeter(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2016
Oya come and pay tithe of divine intervention!!
Re: Nigerian Guy Emerged From This Destroyed Car Without A Scratch (photos) by marveangel(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2016
Wow
Re: Nigerian Guy Emerged From This Destroyed Car Without A Scratch (photos) by hungryboy(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2016
In this era of people looking for Internet stardom,
I no trust this guy story
So he should provide me with the following if he wants me to believe his story
1)a picture of him in the car before the accident
2)a video of him getting out of the damaged car after the accident
3)a picture of onlookers and those who came to his rescue after the accident

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Emerged From This Destroyed Car Without A Scratch (photos) by colossus2: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2016
hungryboy:
In this era of people looking for Internet stardom,
I no trust this guy story
So he should provide me with the following if he wants me to believe his story
1)a picture of him in the car before the accident
2)a video of him getting out of the damaged car after the accident
3)a picture of onlookers and those who came to his rescue after the accident
He forgot his selfie stick undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Emerged From This Destroyed Car Without A Scratch (photos) by cardoctor(m): 6:44am On Oct 31, 2016
He should still go to hospital for a proper check up. Internal injuries are usually ignored.
Re: Nigerian Guy Emerged From This Destroyed Car Without A Scratch (photos) by Feanah(f): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2016
cardoctor:
He should still go to hospital for a proper check up. Internal injuries are usually ignored.
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Need Help From Auto Professionals / [Video]JAGUAR Tows A Man On Skis To 117 mph And Sets A New Guinness World Record / How Do Feel When Bae Is Behind The Steering Wheels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.