Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal (38446 Views)

Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by tk4rd: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
The Ex-Miss Anambra, Okeke Chidinma, gets recognised for an Award of Excellence as Queen of Gold at the Divas Award for her Outstanding strength; for not giving up during trying times & staying strong against all odds.
Support her by sharing.
#iStandWithChidinmaOkeke
#DivasAward
#December18th
#MissDivaNigeria
#TheCarnivalExperience

SOURCE: http://www.awkacity.com/2016/10/chidimma-okeke-to-receive-award-even-after-her-sex-video-scandal

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by tk4rd: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Someone should call Lalasticlala here. Let's stop the judgement on the poor lady. It could be anybody

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by dominique(f): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
I hope the poor girl gets over this traumatic stage of her life soon. She should just relocate and start her life over in a country where there are fewer judgemental people and hypocrites.

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by ayobase(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
She is simply getting honoured for her tenure as the beauty queen since the cucumber saga surfaced at the end of her tenure.

After the award, the case MIGHT continue.

Awarding Tekno for job well done last year shouldn't be affected for job not well done this year - award na for immediate past achievements.

The same applies to Chidinma, and I don't think it is to award her for not giving up during trying times & staying strong against all odds.

16 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Icecomrade: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2016

Chidimma

Innocent or not, I had suggest you stay off the radar and allow things quieten down.

Publicity will only attract more attention.

Nigerians could be mean.

Buhari has made a lot of idle, they are looking for something to occupy them.

Don't put your self in their centre

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by yeyeboi(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thunder fire una with all this publicity stunt and attention seeking angry

Shey person no go fit refresh NLand see better news again

Abeg NEXT angry

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by yakamata(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Okay
Go and sin no more
Do sign of cross
oya NEXT

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Babangida70(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Aunty Chi-chi oya collect one of the award below

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by naijaobi(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Gave her an award for what ..In other words they are encouraging other young girls to do same.. ok nah

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by carlede: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
#leavechidinmaokeke dafuq alone

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Greenbullet(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
MISS CUCUMBER AWARDS (MCA)

for being the most handy and making the most use out of a fruit.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Adesiji77: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Kriztovar13(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Say God

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Ourown(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hummm,

Make i go shot my own video shocked :

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by maximunimpact(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ndi Anambra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
This generation is finished!
Imagine an award for lesbianism!
This is wat she deserves angry

*modified*
The person below me seems like a faģgot...
But what's my biz *sips kunu*

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Twallace: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
The person above are what we call " pretenders do the worst"

14 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Mrsplendor(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
An award of excellence has nothing to do with her video scandal...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by loveourlagos(f): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
I'm confused

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by dihalao(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
THEY WANT TO MAKE HER AN AMBASSADOR OF CUCUMBER

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by reechest: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
ayobase:
She is simply getting honoured for her tenure as the beauty queen since the cucumber saga surfaced at the end of her tenure.

After the award, the case continues.

Hater spotted.. U wont just let her be.. I wonder what u will gain if she is dead as u want her ..

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by JohnieWalker(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
today is my bday
can I get some hbd likes

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by snadguy007(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
She needs an award from Google too.. Most trending personality of the week

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by kennynelcon(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
thief na person wey dem catch

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Marvel1206: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
I've not even watched the video, click LIKE if you are also like me grin

10 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by mazimee(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
I don't want to see hypocritical comments of cucumber upandan. Let it die.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Acebar(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
if i say CU u say CUM anoda Man say BER. omo na u sabi

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by ndcide(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Silly demonic awards.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by gaburiel(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
I will like to nominate her for #Cucumber Award
Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
I will be there to see her live performance grin

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by houstonia(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
I know if this girl were to be in thThe US she'd have been given a huge endorsement deal due to her recent popularity caused by hypocrites

Even lesbians and bisexuals on nairaland just dey criticize her.

Everyone should mark these words, before 2025 gays will be accepted by the Nigerian government, maybe not the the society tho, but what does the society matter in Nigeria when they are constantly ffucked by the government.

If child marriage is promoted by top government officials na gay right dem no go endorse? Just wait until it will involve the offspring of a top government official or even a condition for granting the borrow borrow country a loan.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
ayobase:

After the award, the case continues.
I just hope she's not getting compensation for her bad behaviour just like Nmadi nkanu , ojukwu, drug deaalers , Ashewos dat becomes heroes in a very bad way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts / Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 / Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.