Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) (3354 Views)

Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by justin04(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Man lost temper after his wife was pushed down by a cop. 2 cops got a real beatdown. I am sure he will end up in jail for this. You respect the uniform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XOmxBFeDWU
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by pretydiva(f): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
I so love d man 4 defending his wife
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by yeyeboi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by rouge007: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
This is what they call opening a can of whoop a**!!!
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by Swegzfreak: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
shit just got real
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by naylor(f): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
That man is on point.
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by Mznaett: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Now,this is a man!

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by Viking007(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
It was even the wife that finally saved the policemen. grin
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by Olasco93: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
The man is simply protecting his investment... And his Beautiful wife will go like;

1 Like

Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
Now that is a MAN!!!

May my husband defend me like this o!

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by EfemenaXY: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
He belongs to the zoo.

Anyway, he'll go down for a long time for assaulting them.
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by freecocoa(f): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
That man is crazy and deserves to be locked up.

And it seems the woman wasn't pushed on purpose, like she slipped or something.
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by freecocoa(f): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Now that is a MAN!!!

Why was that your thread deleted? Did you ask for it to be?
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 31, 2016
freecocoa:

What does it matter to you, though? undecided

In YOUR words, the story was "annoying and stupid", so why bring it up? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by freecocoa(f): 12:30am On Oct 31, 2016
LadyMercedes:

What does it matter to you, though? undecided

In YOUR words, the story was "annoying and stupid", so why bring it up? undecided
I wasn't done saying what I wanted to, ti you on that thread, the story was stupid/annoying alright, which prompted the need to say something.

Plus I saw your pm.
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by freecocoa(f): 1:00am On Oct 31, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Ok
So did you ask for it to be deleted?
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 31, 2016
freecocoa:

Yep. And?
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by freecocoa(f): 1:22am On Oct 31, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Yep. And?
Needed to know, no need to get cocky.
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by jake2much(m): 4:53am On Nov 01, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Now that is a MAN!!!

wen u lost opportunity for a good man wit ut bad character madam single at 35
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 01, 2016
jake2much:
wen u lost opportunity for a good man wit ut bad character madam single at 35

And you lost the opportunity to have a good woman, due to your high level of illiteracy, and your lack of sense, Mr Never Been Married And Impotent At 50. smiley

If YOU are the man I lost the "opportunity" to have, then I dodged a grenade. grin

I'd rather be single, and barren than be with a worthless waste of sperm like you. Chineke ekweghi ihe ojo! cheesy

Oh, and by the way, I'm not single. tongue

Happy New Month! smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by majour(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
↑⇧ those couples above me Shud just get it on already

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by abbeyty(m): 6:19am On Nov 02, 2016
I bet when the man is finally sent to jail the wife he is defending will be fking with another man before he finish his time.
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by jake2much(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
LadyMercedes:

And you lost the opportunity to have a good woman, due to your high level of illiteracy, and your lack of sense, Mr Never Been Married And Impotent At 50. smiley

If YOU are the man I lost the "opportunity" to have, then I dodged a grenade. grin

I'd rather be single, and barren than be with a worthless waste of sperm like you. Chineke ekweghi ihe ojo! cheesy

Happy New Month! smiley
hahaha if i get a girl like u in bed is you dat will beg for mercy cos i will scatter your body
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by jake2much(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Happy New Month! smiley
ishilove sinaj laveda vizkiz jarizod maxi112 frankraj ifakiland see wat dis girl post
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by munezo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
I gotta resume my karate class o
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by automatix: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2016
freecocoa:
I wasn't done saying what I wanted to, ti you on that thread, the story was stupid/annoying alright, which prompted the need to say something.

Plus I saw your pm.
what is the topic of the thread please, I mean LadyM's thread that was deleted?
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by freecocoa(f): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2016
automatix:
what is the topic of the thread please, I mean LadyM's thread that was deleted?
Na so, you really expect me to remember that, my dear I no know biko.
Re: Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) by automatix: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2016
freecocoa:
Na so, you really expect me to remember that, my dear I no know biko.
LWKMD.... no mind me jare. Na amebo dey do me. Forget deleted thread. You can still have access to any thread deleted on nairaland AS LONG as the topic or fraction of it can be remembered. shikena

(1) (Reply)

Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS / I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos / I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.