Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer (13597 Views)

What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? / A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by Deicide: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
Image123:

It's an hypothetical question, duh.
Oh not theoretical? Ode
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by hopefulLandlord: 4:04am On Nov 30, 2016
extremely stupid!
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by hopefulLandlord: 4:05am On Nov 30, 2016
natedalo:
The fact that theres suffering in this world does not mean God does not exist or is malevolent. I implore you to try to read the bible yourself to find the true nature of God.

Suffering only signifies the power of satan in human affairs, a power satan gets because humans give it to him either knowingly or unknowingly through their actions.

If you read the bible yourself, you'll find out that if people follow its principles the world would be a much better place but humanity by nature loves evil hence the suffering we see today.

I used to be like you and think God didn't care about me because of some serious personal that to me God was absent. By reading the scriptures to find the true nature of God i've come to realize God cared and he still cares. I pray the spirit of God reveals himself to you as you study the bible to know about God.

Principles of the bible include loving your neighbour, loving your enemies, giving to all who asks, riches abounding for good works, justice and mercy. This is just a tip of the iceberg but you'll agree with me that most people even so called christains do not live by these principles.

I live you with this message never use your experience to explain the nature of God rather use the bible to explain the nature of God.

eh?

see ford explainer o!
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by Niflheim(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
@lennycool1,

The religious are guilty of falsely attributing hard work, intelligence, and social skills to their god!!! Or aren't these the things necessary for them in getting a job? They will now claim that it was their "useless and insignificant prayers" that got them the job!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince / Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary / How Long Do You Think A Church Service Should Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.